Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 61

jus-dafax is responsible for this little ditty :

At the height of World War Two a submarine and a destroyer met while entering Pearl Harbor. The destroyer, showing off its speed, signal to the submarine, “I’m proceeding into harbor at 27 knots. Would you like to join me? I’ll send over a towline.”

A speed of 27 knots was far faster than the submarine could ever go, and the destroyer captain knew it.

The submarine captain smiled and sent back the following reply. “ I’m preparing to submerge. Would you like to join me? I’ll send over a torpedo.”


A mind twister from Irvmull

My wife and I are expecting triplets! Doc says they’re all girls.

I want to name them Faith, Hope, and Brunhilda.

Just to mess with people’s minds.


OldGreyDuck does it again!!! ] This is dedicated to all those people who write and read the “cheating wife” stories where the husband hires a private detective...

A jealous husband hired a private detective to check on the movements of his wife. The husband wanted more than a written report; he wanted video of his wife’s activities.

A week later, the detective returned with a video. They sat down together to watch it, and although the quality was less than professional, the man saw his wife meeting another man!

He saw the two of them laughing in the park. He saw them enjoying themselves at an outdoor cafe. He saw them dancing in a dimly lit nightclub. He saw the man and his wife participate in a dozen activities with utter glee.

“I just can’t believe this,” the distraught husband said.

The detective said, “What’s not to believe? It’s right up there on the screen!”

The husband replied, “I can’t believe that my wife could be so much fun!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.