Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 59

Old-Grey-Duck comes through again, many thanks

After years of enjoying going out every Saturday morning to play 18 holes of golf, Paul came home one day and told his wife, Allison, that he was giving up the game.

“Why?” she asked.

“I’m 75 and my eyesight is going,” he answered.

Allison thought a moment. “Why not ask my brother, Eric, to join you? You’re both the same age and he has 20-20 vision.”

The following week, both men are ready to tee off. Paul swings and hits his ball down the fairway. Paul asks; “Did you see where the ball went?”

“Sure did!” Eric answered.

“Great!” Paul smiled. “Where is it?”

“What?”


You can thank Msilversickle for this one:

here’s a Namibian one for you:

The School inspector was monitoring the RE class at a primary school. Pointing at a boy he asked, “who broke down the walls of Jericho?”

“Not me Sir, I swear it was not me!”

Turning to the teacher the inspector said “well, now, did you hear that?”

“Yes sir” replied the teacher, “but Justus is a very honest boy and if he says it was not him, he speaks the truth.”

Shaking his head, the inspector went to the headmaster with the story.

“Well sir” said the head, “Mr Nghipondoka is an honourable man, and if he vouches for the boy, it is so.”

Quite flabbergasted the inspector returns to head office and relates the tale to the regional director of education.

“Well, sir, I know the head, Mr Simasiku, and if he says the teaches is honourable, it is so. But why make a fuss about? Call the regional Works department and have them repair that wall.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.