Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 54

Old Grey Duck is at it again!!!

A lawyer parks his brand-new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he’s getting out of the car, a truck comes speeding along and takes off the door before zooming DOWN THE STREET.

More than a little distraught, the lawyer grabs his phone and calls the police.

Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the policeman has a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer starts screaming hysterically: “My Porsche, my beautiful new Porsche is ruined. No matter how long it’s at the shop, it’ll simply never be the same again!”

After the man finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust.

“I can’t believe how materialistic you damned lawyers are,” he says. “You are so focused on your possessions that you don’t notice anything else in your life.”

“How can you say such a thing at a time like this?” sobs the Porsche owner.

The policeman replies, “Didn’t you realize that your arm was torn off when the truck hit you.”

The lawyer looks down in horror. “SONOFABITCH! he screams ... Where’s my Rolex!!?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.