Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 48

OldTrucker: More Play on words!!!!

What do a test tube baby and a Mack truck have in common? Neither one is a Peterbuilt!;

This just in, President Biden has been rushed to the hospital with a serious medical problem. It seems he can’t stop Putin!


Smokeyjoe Offers us some thoughts:

A few thoughts on Covid

It’s been a great blessing to be at home with the wife these last few months. We’ve caught up on everything I’ve done wrong in the last 20 years.

I’m stuck between a rock and someone I would like to hit with it!!

So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be KILLED by sanitizer and hand soap?

I am done with my 90-Day Trial for 2021. How Do I Cancel My Membership???

Remember, Rapunzel was quarantined and met her future husband. Let’s think positive here.

How LONG is this social distancing thing supposed to last? My wife keeps trying to come into the house.

Is it too early to put up the Xmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.

When Does Season TWO of 2020 Start? I Do Not Like Season One!

If these last few weeks have taught us anything—it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet.

Just wait a second – so what you’re telling me is that my chance of surviving all this, is directly linked to the Common Sense of others?

People are scared of getting fined for congregating in crowds. As if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.

Those of you who believe all this will end and we will get back to normal once we reopen everything ... Raise Your Hand ... Now slap yourself with it.

Having some states lock down and some states not locked down is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.

Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized, even the trash goes out more than me.

Day 27 at home and the dog is looking at me and said, “See, this is why I chew the furniture.”

Whoever decided a Liquor Store is more essential than a barber is obviously a bald-headed Alcoholic.

Remember when you were little, and all your underwear had the days of the week on them? Those would be helpful right now!

The Spread of COVID-19 is based on Two Factors: 1. How Dense The Population is. 2. How Dense the Population is

People start coughing and worry they have coronavirus; I cough and just pray I don’t pee myself...

Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever. Well, Wish Granted. Happy Now?

It may take an education to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home-school one.

Did a BIG load of pyjamas so I could have enough clean work clothes for this week.

Anyone else getting a tan from the light in the fridge?

I think I’m finally being grounded for everything I didn’t get caught for when I was a teenager.

Why worry about getting inoculations for Covid. Just do what the other sheep do, buy large quantities of Toilet Paper (if you can find any on the supermarket shelves), wipe your arse and your cured. :)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.