Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 3

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

OldGreyDuck is still thinking of us, many thanks

BREAKING NEWS: South China Sea. A ship carrying red paint collided with a ship carrying blue paint. Authorities report that the crews of both ships are now marooned.

BREAKING NEWS: A new government study shows that ketchup cures blindness. Doctors say this is due to Heinzsight being 20/20.

BREAKING NEWS: Paul McCartney and Don Henley are joining forces to create a band known as “The Beagles”.

BREAKING NEWS: Arrest of highway worker for theft shocks neighbors. They didn’t want to believe it but when the police searched his house, all the signs were there.

BREAKING NEWS: On Monday we start diarrhea awareness week. Runs until Friday.

BREAKING NEWS: Shipping problems have hit the music industry hard. Right now there are 100 thousand copies of “Otis Redding’s Greatest Hits” just sittin’ on the dock of the bay.

BREAKING NEWS: A 60 year old man was arrested on drug charges, and though he thought he’d get off light, the district attorney ended up slapping a bunch of other bogus charges on top of all the other things he had done, which added to the fact that his lawyer was one of the worst in the state and probably incompetent, eventually led him to being handed a 40 year stint in a maximum security prison with no chance for parole, and he will probably die there.

Officials say that sentence was way too long.

🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.