Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 27

OldGreyDuck is at it again, many thanks!!!!

One day, a little old lady, well into her 70’s decides to give into a life-long desire and join a Motorcycle Gang. She goes to the local Biker Bar and sits down with the leader and tells him she wants to join up. The leader thinks this is amusing, but says he does have a few questions.

Bike Gang Leader (BGL): “First, do you have a motorcycle?” Little Old Lady (LOL): “Yes. I parked right outside.” She points to a brand new Harly.

BGL: “Do you drink?”

LOL: “Yup. Like a fish. Drank a bar dry of tequila not too long ago.”

BGL: “Do you smoke?”

LOL: “Well, cutting back to 2 packs a day. And I like my pipe with a little ‘whacky-tobacky’ on occasion, if you catch my meaning.”

The Leader is very impressed. “Okay, last question. Have you ever been picked up by the Fuzz?”

The Lady pauses a moment to think. “Nope. But I have been swung around by my nipples a few times.”


jus-dafax’s contribution, many thanks

A teacher was explaining biology to her third-grade students.

She said, “Human beings are the only creatures that stutter.”

A girl raised her hand, saying “I once had a kitty cat that stuttered.”

The teacher, knowing how precious how some of these stories, were asked the girl to describe the incident.

“Well,” she began, “I was in the backyard with my kitty, and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it had jumped the fence into our yard!”

The teacher exclaimed, “Oh that must have been scary!”

The girl said “It sure was! My kitty raised her back and said sssss, ssssss, sssssss, and before she could say shit the rottweiler ate her!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.