Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 24

Irvmull’s contribution, many thanks!!!

Some people claim that the COVID vaccine makes you magnetic.
I got the vaccine and all the boosters, but I can’t attract a single good looking blonde.
Perhaps blondes have an iron deficiency, because I have proof of my magnetic personality:
I just attracted an iron frying pan.
With an old woman attached to the handle.


From OldGreyDuck, with thanks!!!

Everybody has their problems. One of my cousins plays trombone for a small city orchestra with a mediocre conductor. He described something that happened at a recent concert; The conductor has been having difficulty with the basses; they are the least professional of his musicians. On the last performance of the season, Beethoven’s 9th Symphony, extra effort was required from the basses at the end. Earlier that evening, the conductor found the basses celebrating one of their birthdays by passing a bottle around. Near the end of the performance, as he was about to cue the basses, he knocked over his music stand. The sheet music scattered. As he stood in front of his orchestra, things had really gotten critical; it was the bottom of the 9th, no score and the basses were loaded.


What day is it?

Monday: Greg
Tuesday; Ian
Wednesday: Greg
Thursday: Ian
Friday: Greg
Saturday: Ian
Sunday: Greg

The Gregorian Calendar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.