Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 23

🦠🦠🦠🦠

jus-dafax is starting the New Year with his talents, many thanks!!!

It’s junior high composition class and the teacher is instructing : “Class, every good story must have religion, royalty, sex and mystery in it. Your assignment is to write a short story and I expect your compositions to be ready tomorrow. Also, you’ll be reading them to the class”. Next day, Billy gets in front of the other students with a single sheet of paper that has only two sentences. Perplexed, the teacher lets him go ahead anyway, so he reads, “Reverend, said the Princess, I think I’m pregnant again. I wonder who did it this time?”


my ailing, obese parrot died yesterday. It was really sad but a great weight off of my shoulder.


A young woman was such a Beatles fan that she got their faces tattooed on the inside of her thighs up by her crotch. John and Paul on one side with Ringo and George on the other. When she got home, she stripped down to take a bath and checked out her new tattoos. She decided that they didn’t look anything like the Beatles and got very angry. She put on a skirt and blouse and headed back to the tattoo parlor to give him hell. She forgot to put on her panties. While storming back to the tattoo parlor she cooled off a little and decided to get a second opinion. There was a drunk sitting on the sidewalk. She comes up to him and lifts her skirt and asks him “Does this look like the Beatles to you?” The drunk looks up, squinting his eyes says “I don’t know who those guys on the sides are, but the one in the middle is Willy Nelson”

🦠🦠🦠🦠

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.