Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 22

🦠🦠🦠🦠

OldGreyDuck has a New Year Problem, can anyone help?????

It was a very sad and disappointing day, when I discovered that my Universal Remote Control did not, in fact, control the Universe. Not even remotely.

And he has More!!!

Happy New Year, Everyone! Here are some titles for upcoming Best-Sellers that you can look forward to.

“How to write big books.” by Warren Peace

“The Lion Attacked.” By Claude Yarmoff

“The Art of Archery.” by Beau N. Arrow

“Songs for Children.” by Barbara Blacksheep

“Irish Heart Surgery.” by Angie O’Plasty

“Crossing the Desert.” by I. Rhoda Camel

“The Cloakroom Attendant.” by Mahatma Coates

“I Lost My Balance.” by Eileen Dover & Phil Down

“Positive Re-Enforcement.” by Wade Ago

“The Philippine Post Office.” by Imelda Letter

“Stop Arguing.” by Xavier Breath

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

TheXZMouse has something to say ... enjoy!!!!

Here is another one for you (a bit longer this time). I hope no one thinks it is bigoted; I first heard it from a rabbi and thought it was very funny:

Silverman’s adult son comes to visit him and says, “Papa, I have made a decision. I am going to travel to Jerusalem, and I am going to convert to become a Christian.” Silverman is upset by this news, but his son’s mind is made up. Poor Silverman does not know what to do.

So Silverman goes to visit his older and wiser friend, Goldblum, and says, “Goldblum! What am I gonna do? My son has decided to travel to Jerusalem and become a Christian! What should I do?”

Goldblum answers, “Funny you should say that. My son also has decided to travel to Jerusalem and become a Christian and I don’t know what to do, either. Let us go to the rabbi. Maybe he can tell us what we should do.”

So Silverman and Goldblum go to visit the rabbi, and Goldblum says, “Rabbi! Our sons have decided to travel to Jerusalem and become Christians! What should we do?”

The rabbi answers, “Funny you should say that. My son also has decided to travel to Jerusalem and become a Christian. I don’t know what to do, either. Let us pray to The Almighty. Maybe He will give us a sign to let us know what we should do.”

So the two visitors pray with the rabbi, who says, “Oh Adonai! You are great and wise beyond measure, and so we seek Your Divine Wisdom. Our sons have decided to travel to Jerusalem and become Christians, and we do not know what to do. If it be Your Will, might You please give us a sign to show us what we should do?”

Then there is a loud, portentous peal of thunder, the Heavens open up, and a deep, booming Voice descends, saying, “Funny you should say that...”

🦠🦠🦠🦠

🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.