Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

OldGreyDuck is still thinking of us, many thanks

There was a man in his late 70’s who was living in an Assisted Living Facility. Everyone there had their own room but would come for meals in the community dining hall. One morning, he didn’t show up and his friends were concerned. One of his friends went to his room and knocked on the door, asking if he was okay. “I’m fine, just running late. I will be down soon,” came the answer. The friend went back downstairs to the dining hall. Shortly after that, the old man came down the stairs, walking slowly and keeping a death grip on the handrail. His friends asked if he was feeling ill but he told them he was fine. After the meal, he had trouble standing and toppled over to the floor. An ambulance was called, and he was taken to the emergency room. One of the managers at the facility called the hospital later to see how the man was doing. “Oh, he is fine,” she was told. “He just had both legs in the same opening of his boxers.

🦠🦠🦠🦠 🦠🦠🦠🦠

🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.