Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 18

alphqwe1 has this contributions: give him a smile!! 😎

A very angry man storms into a bar waving a pistol shouting “This is a Colt 1911 45 automatic with 7 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber for the guys who have had sex with my wife!”

Someone shouted back “You’re going need more ammo!!!”


Old_Grey_Duck keeps them coming, many thanks!!!!

It’s okay to talk to yourself. And it’s okay to answer yourself. But it’s sad when you have to repeat yourself because you were not listening.

Karl Marx is a well-known historical figure. Sadly, few people remember his sister, Onya, who invented the Starter Pistol.

The sweater I got as a Christmas gift kept picking up static electricity. So I went to the store to exchange it for another one, free of charge.

And then there was the cowboy who bought so many horses at the auction, he ... well ... He bid off more than he could shoe.

Eating too much cake is the sin of gluttony. However, eating too much pie is okay, because the sin of pi is zero.

Remember: People who are passionate about studying Astronomy, REALLY need their space.

New addition in the Beer Section of the local Liquor Store. Kangaroo Flavored Beer. You can really taste the hops.

Don’t worry about your TV or Smart Phone spying on you. Your vacuum cleaner has been gathering dirt on you for years.


af9023 has recruited his better half: 🥰 🥰

Wife told me this one, think it came from farce book!

A skunk, a deer and a duck went out for dinner.

When it came time to pay, the skunk didn’t have a scent, the deer didn’t have a buck, so it was decided to put it on the ducks bill!


Old_Grey_Duck is really creative with this Recipe!!!

Boil a package of hot dogs, and then use the water to make ice cubes. A special taste treat in your friends cold drinks!


TheXZMouse provide this one! Hell there must be something in the Air!!!! 😆😎

Question: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino?

Answer: ‘Ell if I know!


Anon57 gave us this one. 😆😎

Courtesy of Marcia

Q; What did the Indian chief say when his son went buffalo hunting?

A; by son

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.