Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 136

Alphqwe is at it again!

What happens if you don’t have the money to pay the Priest who preforms an exorcism on you?

Do you get repossessed?


Smokeyjoe34 is still alive and producing, thanks

A wife walked in on her husband having anal sex with his secretary, “You can’t do this to me!” she shouted.

“I know,” he replied, “That’s why I’m doing it to her.”


“You know you should really get one of those penis enlargers,” a wife snarled to her husband, during a spat.

“I did,” he answered. “She’s 21 and her name is Lucy.”


What’s more fun than playing with your children?

Playing with the box they came in.


“There’s snow in the forecast,” a guy told his roommate. “The T.V. weathergirl said she’s expecting seven inches tonight.”

The roommate responded, “Are you sure she’s talking about snow?”


A girl came up to a guy in a cub and said bluntly, “I haven’t had a cock for nearly two months now,”

He took her back to his place and it wasn’t until they’d undressed that he noticed the scars from her operation.


In the fast-typing world of Twitter, people are careless with capitalization. It’s a slippery slope between “Helping your Uncle Jack off a horse,’ and “helping your uncle jack off a horse.”


A man was working out in a gym when he spotted a sexy young woman. He asked his trainer, “What machine should I use here to impress a girl like that?”

The trainer looked him up and down and said, “I’d try the ATM in the lobby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.