Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 13

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

OldGreyDuck is back again 😆😎

A man was taking a nice drive through the country, when he hit a patch of mud and gravel, and skidded into a ditch. Luckily, a farmer with a big horse came along. They tied a rope to the car and horse. The farmer shouted: “Pull, Nellie, pull!” The horse stood still. Then the farmer shouted: “Pull, Sam, pull!” And again, the horse stood still. The farmer shouted: “Pull, Daisy, pull!” Nothing from the horse. Finally, the farmer shouted: “Pull, Buddy, pull!” And the horse quickly and easily pulled the car out of the ditch. The man with the car was very grateful, but asked why the farmer had called the horse three different names. “Well, Buddy is blind,” the farmer answered. “If he knew that he was the only one pulling, he wouldn’t have been bothered to try.”

🦠🦠🦠🦠

Biiguy just can’t leave well enough alone!!!!! 😆😎

Why was PMS called PMS?

Because the name “Mad Cow Disease” was already taken.

🦠🦠🦠🦠

af9023 provided this little ditty

Why didn’t the turkey eat very much at Thanksgiving?

He was already stuffed!

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎 Ftbotsb Blest us with this one!!!

An 85-year-old Mel Rabinowitz was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave Mel a jar and said, ‘Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.’ The next day the 85-year-old Mel reappeared at the doctor’s office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked what happened and Mel explained, ‘Well, doc, it’s like this — first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. ‘Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. ‘We even called up Sadie, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin’ it between her knees, but still nothing... ‘ The doctor was shocked! ‘You asked your neighbour?’ Mel replied, ‘Yep, none of us could get the jar open.’

🦠🦠🦠🦠

OldGreyDuck a dedicated Beatle fan!!!

I should have known better, but yesterday I got into an online debate with my friend Judy, who claims I’m obsessed with the Beatles and that I should seek help. I said “Look, hey Jude, Beatles music transcends across the universe. It’s here, there and everywhere. Besides, I think Eleanor Rigby is a perfectly fine name for a cat”. She got a little testy and said I’m a loser. Something tells me I should let it be, but she’s, my friend. I just hope we can work it out.

🦠🦠🦠🦠

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.