Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 122

jus-dafax Is at it again!

A policeman is making his patrol on a city street when he sees two ladies of the night holding up a sign that reads “Two prostitutes... $50” Of course, the officer tells the girls that they can’t hold up a sign like that, it’s illegal. Just then further down, a guy is holding a sign that says “Jesus Saves”. The ladies ask the officer, “Why isn’t he told to put the sign down?”, to which the policeman replies, “His sign is legal because it’s religious”.

The next night the same cop is making his rounds on the same street, and there are the two hookers again, only this time holding a sign that reads, “Two Fallen Angels Seeking Peter.”


A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.

The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.

The man, who was a Priest, said,... ‘I am a Father... ‘

The little boy replied, ‘My Daddy doesn’t wear his collar like that... ‘

The priest looked up from his book and answered, ‘‘I am the Father of many.’

The boy said, ‘‘My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn’t wear his collar that way!’

The priest, getting impatient, said. ‘I am the Father of hundreds’, and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said,

“Maybe you should put your pants on backwards instead of your collar.

This Christmas I have decided to put mistletoe in my back pocket so people I don’t like can kiss my ****.


When you die, people cry and beg for you to come back. But when you do, there’s all this screaming and running...


I got an email describing how to read maps backwards. It was spam.


My wife told me that she was great at multitasking. I told her to sit down and shut up. She couldn’t do either.


The husband, tired of their listless sex life came right out and asked his wife during a recent love-making session, “How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?” She looked him in the eye and said, “You’re never home!”


Young boy’s letter to Santa. “ ... and finally, would you please bring Mommy some batteries, so she stops taking them out of my toys at night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.