Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 11

Old-Grey-Duck with some Xmas thoughts:

Like many musical artists, the rocker, Billy Idol has decided to release his own Christmas Album. Songs include the following:

“Rock The Manger Of Love”
“White Sledding”
“Rebel Bell”
“Hot In The Chimney Tonight”
And the song that is fast climbing the charts...
“Dancing With My Elf”


Biiguy Just had to give us this one!!!

A mohel is someone who performs ritual circumcisions ... so he gets the ‘tips’...


af9023 is to thank for this one!!

There were these 2 old spinsters. Looking thru boxes of old photos.

Realizing there was no pictures of both of them taken together only separate.

The only photographer they knew was a really young man in town.

Calling him up, they inquired if he wasn’t very busy to take pictures of them. They time set for tomorrow, in a pretty little secluded glen.

As the photographer was setting up, He kept a running commentary of what he was doing, because older sister was hard of hearing.

The other sister had to keep repeating everything. She was starting to get a little mad and flustered. Finally getting behind the camera, he said that the focus was off.

The older sister then again asked what did he say? Yelling out that he had to Focus, Focus.

The older sister was saying, “Ohhhh the both of us”


Three little pigs walk into a restaurant. They are seated at a table. After a few minutes to look at the menu, they decide to start with some appetizers.

The waiter asks the pigs what they will have.

“I’ll start with some chips and salsa,” the first pig replies.

“I will begin with some mozzarella sticks,” the second pig says.

“Water, lots and lots of water,” the third pig replies.

They receive their food and begin digging in. Before long they decide to order their main dishes. They call the waiter over. He asks the pigs what they want to order.

“Hmmm ... I’ll have a double cheeseburger, no onions,” replies the first pig.

“I will have a dish of macaroni and cheese,” says the second pig.

“Water, lots and lots of water,” the third pig replies.

The pigs get their food and devour everything given to them. They decide they want to order dessert and flag the waiter down. The waiter asks the pigs what they want for dessert.

“I’ll have a slice of cheesecake,” says the first pig.

“Gimme a bowl of soft chocolate ice cream,” says the second pig.

“Water, lots and lots of water,” replies the third pig.

They get their dessert along with the bill for their food. The waiter, quite puzzled, asks the third pig, “Why did you only order water this evening?”

The third pig replied, “Well one of us has to go wee wee wee all the way home!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.