Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 108

lotwp91 gives a few reasons for wondering!!

Here are a dozen observations, gathered over a lifetime:

Watching TV is an educational experience. Before commercials, I never realized there were so many parts of the human body that got itchy!

Remember when you blushed looking at what girls had in their T-shirts rather than what was on them?

The computer saves a man a lot of guesswork; but then, so does a string bikini.

A recent report indicates that 34 million Americans are overweight. I assume these are round numbers.

Summer camp is where kids go to sleep eight in a cabin, eat 60 to a mess hall, swim 200 to a pool ... and the first thing they do is write home and say they’re lonely!

Sign on a church: After 2,000 years, still under the same management.

When I was a student, the biggest risk we faced was eating in the cafeteria.

The first day of school is always a very dramatic time. It’s when five million teachers take a look at their new students ... and two million of them decide to study for a real estate license.

I told the interior designer I wanted to redo our bathroom in early American. He said, “Well, it’s up to you. How far away from the house do you want the thing?”

A clerk in the furniture store asked my wife if she might be interested in a recliner. She pointed at me and said she already had one.

I read recently where the new Boy Scout manual has a section on safe sex. It gives a whole new meaning to the motto: “Be Prepared.”

Health officials, concerned about water supplies in the Midwest, asked people not to take baths, flush their toilets or operate laundry machines. In other words, they were supposed pretend they were living in college fraternity house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.