Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 103

Say thanks to Alphqwe for this one!!!

Why does Miss Piggy douche with vinegar?

Kermit loves to eat sweet and sour pork.


A QUESTIONAIRE, GOOD LUCK!🍀

1. A homeless man picks up cigarette butts discarded in the street. He can make one cigarette with 5 butts. Today he is lucky, he found 25 cigarette butts. How many cigarettes will he make?

2. Name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday.

3. John and Susan both have some apples. If John gives Susan an apple, they will both have the same number of apples. If Susan gives John an apple, John will have twice as many as Susan. How many apples do John and Susan each have?

4. Sam told his mother that “Peter’s dog can jump over his house!”. At first, his mother did not believe that but after Sam explained, his mother smiled and believed that Peter’s dog can jump over his house, indeed. What did Sam explain to his mother?

5. Sam and Charlotte were born at the exact same moment, but they don’t have the same birthdays. How could this be?

6. Mr Parker, a businessman, is leaving on a trip and stops by his office on the way to the airport, around midnight. The night watchman, Paul stops him and says, “Mr Parker, please don’t take that flight. I had a dream last night, a little after midnight, that your plane would crash and everyone would die!” The businessman cancels his trip and sure enough, the plane crashes, with no survivors. Mr Parker gives Paul a $20,000 reward for saving his life, then fires him. Why?

7. Every time you lose something, you always find it in the very last place you would look. There is one simple, logical and indisputable explanation for this. What is that?

8. You and Margaret have the same amount of strawberries. How many does Margaret need to give you so that you have 10 more strawberries than her?

9. A father is sent to jail and the mother will have to sell her hotel. But their 16-year-old daughter is laughing and looks happy and excited. If they all love each other more than anything in the world, and no one has a mental disorder, how can you explain the girl’s attitude?

10. There are 3 light bulbs in a room. In another room, 3 switches are corresponding to these three light bulbs (in random order). You are in the room with the switches and you cannot see the light bulbs. If you can only visit the room with the light bulbs once, how can you figure out which switch belongs to which light bulb?

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I V Answers: 1. 6 cigarettes. He makes 5 cigarettes with the 25 butts. Then he smokes them and has 5 more butts to make another cigarette.

2. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

3. John has 7 apples and Susan has 5 apples.

4. Sam’s initial statement confused his mother, but he quickly explained: The dog can jump over his doghouse, not Peter’s house.

5. They are born in different places, in different time zones.

6. Mr. Parker fired Paul, his night watchman, because last night, he was sleeping on the job!!!

7. It is the last place you would look because once you find it you stop looking.

8. Margaret needs to give you 5 strawberries. When she gives you 5, she will lose 5 and you will gain 5 resulting in a net difference of 10.

9. The family is playing Monopoly!

10. Switch on one of the light bulbs for a long enough period of time for it to get hot. Then switch it off. Switch on the second switch and immediately go to the room with the bulbs. There will be a light bulb that is hot and off (the first switch you turned on), a light bulb that is hot and on (the second switch you turned on), and a light bulb that is cold and off (the third switch).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.