The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2021 by Aaron56

BDSM Sex Story: Lisa works all the time. They were all going to the Cabin for the weekend to celebrate her daughter’s 15th birthday. Lisa's boss called her into work. Instead of saying no, she went to work. Letting her husband and daughter go to the cabin by themselves. But when she got to work, her boss had made a mistake and told her to go home. Lisa decided to surprise David and Kara. But she was the one who was surprised.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Rough   Bestiality   Water Sports   .

My husband and I hadn’t done much if anything together lately. We both had jobs with long hours for the past year, I also worked on the weekends.

We love each other to the moon and back, but our sex life has gone down the drain. My figure’s still pretty good for being 40 years old. I have shoulder-length dark blonde hair, my 36 B cup breasts had started to droop a little bit.

I had finally gotten a weekend off. We were going to head up to the cabin that I inherited from my grandparents when they passed away. The cabin is high up in the mountains of Colorado, We are going to celebrate our daughter, Kara’s 15th birthday.

I had all her favorite foods, ready to go. And I even bought myself a sexy teddy with openings for my breasts and a snap-out crotch just for him.

We were about ready to leave when I got a phone call from my boss. He needs me to come in as soon as possible. I told Kara and David, “I’m sorry, but I have to go to work, you two go ahead and go, and have a good quality father-daughter time together.”

They both didn’t seem too upset about it. David and Kara got into David’s red jeep and took off. I got in my car and went to work.

When I got there, my boss told me there was a mistake, and I can go ahead and take the weekend off. I was so happy. I called David on his cell phone, but I couldn’t get him because of the bad service in the mountains. Quickly I went home and changed clothes. I got back in my car and took off for the cabin.

I headed up the road, whistling happily as I thought about how we are going to renew our love.

Thought about all the times we’ve been at that cabin. The first time we went there, I was 15-years-old and David was 17. He drove me up there without our parents knowing. That night I found out he was a very dominant person, and I was very submissive. We fell in love with each other that night. But over the years since Kara was born, we had to stop the DOM/sub relationship, and I miss it.

Suddenly, the snow started to come down, quickly covering the roads. Damn! Not now. I need to get to the cabin before the snow gets much deeper. It quickly made the winding road unsafe to drive on.

I decided to pull the car into a little grocery store at the bottom of the mountain. There were a couple of other stranded drivers inside too. Sighing, I browsed around, occasionally glancing out the windows to see if the snow had stopped and to see if the snowplow had gone by.

Two hours later, it finally ended, and the snowplow had done its thing. I got into my car and headed back up the road.

At last, our little hideaway cabin was in sight. I was thinking happy thoughts as I drove up to the driveway. Thinking about all the sick, and kinky stuff David and I had done there. And all the boys, men, women, and dogs who had used me for their pleasure. I haven’t been to the cabin in over a year, but David and Kara go almost every weekend.

When I saw the red Jeep parked in the driveway and the lights were on inside the cabin, it put a smile on my face.

I cautiously got out of my car and headed up the snow-covered sidewalk. I can remember all the times I was made to shovel off the sidewalk in the nude, with all the guys inside watching and videotaping me.

The light I had seen was actually the flames of a fire roaring in the fireplace, which might have been a cozy scene, except for one thing. I had just set eyes on her! OMG! My daughter Kara. She was spread out on a rug by the fire, naked as the day she was born. With her long, golden hair spread out from her head so that it barely covered her 32 B cup breasts. Which looks bigger on her small body? It looks like she had nipple clamps on her nipples.

What was going on? Who was she with? It was then I heard a familiar voice. The man’s naked form appeared in front of her, and I recognized that tattoo on his thigh, my name, Lisa. I have one on my thigh too, but with the word David. It was my husband! I knew that skinny-legged body with his hairy ass anywhere!

He stood with his feet spread, straddling Kara as he towered over her prone form.

I was horrified, I could only stare in shock as he chuckled softly at her, his rock-hard erection pointing at attention. He began to tell her what he was going to do to her with the leather whip in his right hand.

Kara whimpered and moaned as if she was torn between desire and fear as he ordered her to turn over, and he flicked his whip and lashed her hard across her awaiting ass a couple of times.

Then, he ordered her to turn and take his big 8-inch cock into her eager mouth. He closed his eyes in pleasure as she did not hesitate, did what he wanted. She took the cock inside her mouth, all 8 inches. He rocked back and forth against her mouth, making sure she was taking it all in her mouth. He told her not to stop as he lashed her rear with the whip. If she slowed down her sucking, he whipped her harder.

I was enraged. Has this been a thing for the past year or more? I was going to find out. We kept a key under a flower pot that had no flowers in it, just dirt. So, I got hold of the key and carefully put it into the door lock. I tiptoe into the darkened hallway.

I could hear them better now that I’m inside the house. The sounds of panting and gurgling and the smack of the whip on her butt as he urged her on. He yelled at her, demanding her to suck him and not to stop, or he’d make her ass bleed.

“Really?” I said to myself. That demanding sexual man was my husband, and he wanted to make our daughter bleed?

Kara sounded like she was choking, but he didn’t let her stop and thrust harder into her throat. “Eat me, you dirty cunt! Suck me dry, you whore!”

Then, he pulled his erect cock out of her mouth, grabbed her by the hair, and pushed her face into his crotch. “Suck my balls, you cunt!” She quickly did what he asked, taking each one into her mouth to suck and lick. He then forcefully leaned down and rammed his finger into her pussy.

“My, my, such a wet and ready whore you are, Kara.”

He then turned around, “lick my ass, you are a no-good piece of shit.”

Kara quickly pulled his cheeks apart and shoved her face into her dad’s ass. And began licking his asshole. I can remember licking his asshole, and all the other men and women’s ass I had licked. I missed that.

He demanded that she lie back onto the floor. And when she did, he pulled her legs apart. He got down on the floor with her and started to eat her pussy, messily slurping as she moaned and thrust up towards his waiting mouth. Kara was enjoying it and was getting closer to an orgasm.

That disgusting piece of trash husband I had was licking and eating her like she was a steak dinner. He started rubbing her clit at the same time he was sucking her cunt. “Ready or not, I am going to fuck your ass, you whore. But first I am going to eat that clit.”

He reached down and used his thumb and forefinger to push the clitoris out of its hood and expose it to his mouth. He began to suck and bite and chew the little pink button of flesh. Kara howled loudly and squirmed as he used his teeth and caused her a mix of pain and pleasure. I know how she felt because he’s done that to me, hundreds of times. His white teeth were holding on to her clit, as he stretched it and then began speedily flicking his tongue back and forth over the tip.

The whole thing was mesmerizing, and I couldn’t take my eyes off the erotic scene in front of me. I started to get horny myself but was still angry, but I was so aroused.

I put my hand down my jeans and panties and put a finger in my wet pussy.

Finally, he groaned and yanked her off the floor, pulling her and throwing her body over the arm of a nearby chair.

Unexpectedly, he rammed his eager cock into her wet pussy from behind, and she screamed at his roughness.

She sobbed loudly, but was it pain or pleasure? He easily thrust in and out of her sopping wet hole, fucking her hard over and over, while he occasionally added a slap to her ass or pinch to her hardened nipples. He cursed at her, calling her the sickest sexual names in the book, but you could tell she was enjoying every thrust and every word he spits out. My daughter is a true submissive like I was, or still am.

They were both blind to anything but each other, hypnotized by the fury of their passion. I watched as he yanked a butt plug out from her ass, and put it in her mouth. “Suck it clean bitch.”

Then he yanked out his cock from her dripping cunt and suddenly rammed it hard into her asshole. She shrieked as his actions caused sharp pain.

Kara then looked up at her dad, but instead, she saw me in my hiding place.

My hubby was oblivious to the situation and kept on fucking her ass hard.

“Take your Master’s cock like the slut you are,” David screamed at her. She whimpered and tried to get him to see that I was watching her daddy raping our daughter’s ass.

He merely smacked her harder and told her, “shut your fucking mouth unless you want me to get the zapper.”

Kara immediately shut up, and I could see the fear in her eyes.

What the heck is a zapper? Why was she so scared that she wouldn’t even tell him that her mother was there watching?

Then, his mighty thrusts pounded her hard enough to make her cry real tears. She looked at me with that butt plug in her mouth, and with tears running down her face.

I had to stop this. Taking my hand out of my jeans, I stepped out of my hiding place. Kara quickly started to shake her head no. Was she enjoying it too much? Or was she afraid of what he might do? I went back into my hiding place and watched.

I could tell he was about to cum. But instead of cumming inside her ass, he pulled out of her sore ass and yanked her around to face him. He took out the butt plug from her mouth and forced his cock down her throat.

“Drink it dry, bitch!” he ordered and held her face tightly in his hands as his cum spurted out down her throat so violently that she couldn’t swallow it fast enough. He pulled out and also sprayed down her face in streams of sticky wetness. David could cum a lot and get hard again soon.

He let the remaining cum dribble down her front and all over her heaving breasts. He then took a hole of the chain that hooked the nipple together, he then yanked on the chain and pulled the clamps off her sore nipples. Kara then fell to the floor, crying out her orgasm as she held onto her breasts.

“That was good, superb, but never interrupt me again! What made you dare to interrupt?”

Kara’s hand shook as she pointed towards my hiding place, but she couldn’t speak. So heavy was her fear. Fear of me? Or fear for what her daddy would do.

“She wanted to tell you that you had an audience,” I announced, stepping into his sight. “That was some show, David.”

His macho stance melted into a pasty white looking shit as he saw me”

“Did you like that? Do you want him to use you like a whore?” I said to Kara. She turned to him with a questioning look, and I realized she was actually afraid of her father and wanted his permission to answer me.

David nodded and Kara whispered, “Yes, mom, I loved it.”

I felt like slapping her hard, but honestly, she’s just like me when I was her age.

My daughter is quite beautiful. She could have any boy at school kissing her feet, instead of looking like a cum cover piece of shit now.

I stood before them with my hands on my hips. “Lisa it isn’t what it looks like.” He said in a quivering voice as his once proud cock shrank and hid, becoming soft and flaccid.

“Yeah,” I said. “Fucking in our cabin with our daughter, whipping her ass, making her suck on a shit cover butt plug then fucking her ass. So tell me what it looked like then?”

Kara just stood there shaking, as if she feared what would happen to her, or us all.

They both stood there silently as I could still smell the musky odor of the cum and sex.

“Someone, please tell me what the hell is the zapper?”

David bent down and picked up a bag that was behind the couch. He reached in and took out a long stick that looked like a stun gun at the end of it. The other end had a box with five settings on it from one through five.

He handed it to me and I stared at the thing I held in my hand, and then looked over to Kara.

“Does he use this on you?

Kara again looked at him for permission to speak. I was tired of having to wait for her to ask to speak, and I reached out and twisted one of her sore nipples hard, “Tell me!”

She squeaked and painfully whimpered. I looked up and saw that my husband was enjoying me torturing his sex slave around.

I sighed in disgust and yelled at him, “Tell the bitch to talk to me, not you!” I demanded. He chuckled.

“Cunt. You will answer the Mistress when she talks to you.”

Kara quickly replied, “The Masters uses the zapper, on level five, on me if I disobey or displease them”

“Them?” I said.

“Yes, mistress, I belong to a group of men and women.”

I thought for a minute as I studied the thing in my hand. “It must hurt,” I muttered,”

Kara, replied, “Yes my Mistress, on level 4 and 5 it hurts a lot, but on level 1,2,3 it feels good,”

Part of me started enjoying her calling me mistress.

I reached for the bag to see what other gadgets he might have brought and pulled out handcuffs, various types of dildos, another whip, blindfolds, ropes, and assorted lotions and oils.

I glanced up, and my hubby was grinning widely. “Care to explain all this? Why does she have her own equipment? Why didn’t you use the stuff in the box in the closet? Why are you doing this without me?”

He shrugged, and said, “I like being in charge. I want to be the one controlling things. You have been too busy at work for us to play, and the opportunity arose to have Kara take your place as a sub. But I am still in love with you, Lisa.”

He looked at me, and then sneered at the shivering Kara on the floor. “So,” he continued, “We could take her together; she will obeying our every demand.”

David was suddenly getting aroused again, and I saw his cock starting to grow. I held on to the zapper as I paced for a few steps, then turned and asked, “So, she will do whatever I demand?”

“Yes, anything and everything you desire,” he said with excitement.

“So, slut, how did you start being your dad’s toy?”

“Mistress, it all started on my 14th birthday at grandpa Roy’s house. After the four of us celebrated my birthday, You and dad went off to go to the cabin. I went upstairs to change my clothes. I put on a white Cami and sweatpants. I then went downstairs to watch TV. Grandpa said he needed to go outside and move the cattle from one pasture to the other.

After around 10 minutes, I was bored, so I got my coat and my shoes on and went out there to watch grandpa with the cows.

Grandpa was moving several cattle, and he used a zapper on them, which is called a cattle prod, to keep the cattle moving. I asked grandpa, “Grandpa, does that zapper hurt the cows?”

“No, not really,” grandpa said.

“Grandpa, why don’t you zap me, so I know it won’t be hurting the cows?”

“You want me to zap you?” Grandpa questions me.

“Yes, please.”

So, grandpa put the zapper on the lowest setting. I took off my coat. I only had that white cami under my coat. I wanted him to hit my skin to get the full effect. I was not wearing a bra, at the time I was barely starting to get boobs. The cami was thin, so you could see my tits.

Grandpa put the end of the zapper to my arm, he then zapped me. It hurt a little, but it wasn’t too bad. I had this funny feeling in my tummy. I had the urge to touch myself.

“Grandpa, do it again, but this time, turn it up a little.

I looked at grandpa and I could see he was looking at my flat chest. I looked down to see my nipples poking out.

“Grandpa, please again,” I pleaded with him.

He put the zapper on level 2, then he zapped me again on my arm. OMG, it felt so good, I was very close to having an orgasm. I so wanted to reach down and rub myself. I then had an out-of-body moment. I could see myself as I pulled my sweatpants down and off me. I wasn’t wearing panties, so I was naked from the waist down. I could hear myself saying, “Grandpa zap me on my pussy, please grandpa do it now.”

Grandpa just stared at me for the longest time.

“Grandpa, please do it now.”

He finally turned the level up to three, pointed the zapper right on my pussy, and a second later he zapped me. I quickly fell to the ground, onto the snow and ice. I put my hand onto my pussy. I was riding out a great orgasm, the best orgasm in my life. I was rolling around on the ground. I then just laid there on the ground, holding my pussy as I came down from my orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.