Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies - Cover

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beverly Parker was having trouble in school. She'd been expelled from her last school - this was her last chance. But Ms. Parker's was an all-girls school and for a promiscuous teen-aged girl, that was a fate worse than death. How would she make it through to graduate?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

“Ohhh ... Mistress you smell so wonderful ... I love the smell of your pussy!” sparkle said as she inhaled deeply over and over. The smell was intoxicating and her mind began swimming in the sweet perfume.

Mistress reached down with both hands and using her fingertips she pulled apart the lips of her pussy.

“Now look at that pretty pink pussy. Don’t touch, just look. See all that sweet honey dripping inside? See how wet and pink and delicious it looks ... like a ripe pink peach.

“You want to taste my peach don’t you, sparkle? You want to lick and lap up some of that sweet syrupy goodness, don’t you?” Mistress purred.

“Oh please! Please Mistress may I? May eat your sweet delicious peach? Oh please!” sparkle begged, seeing the temptation right before her ... just out of reach of her tongue.

“My, my, such an impatient little one!” Mistress said smiling at jewel. “I just love these eager young sluts! She reminds me of you when you first started with me!”

“Yes, Mistress, I remember my first taste of your pussy too. I was quite ... voracious! I still am!” jewel said smiling.

“Indeed. We have had a number of enjoyable ‘brunches’, haven’t we?” Mistress said.

“Yes, Mistress, we certainly have,”

“And now we are bringing another young sheep into the fold. Okay sparkle, I want you to lick my pussy just like you did in my office that day.

“Start with the flat of your tongue to get my lips all nice and fat, and then you can go in for that honey you so love,” Mistress said.

She put her hand on the back of the girl’s head pulling her face into her steaming crotch. Sparkle immediately began to lick and tongue the Mistress’s slit as she had directed as Mistress slouched down a bit on the sofa to enjoy the girl’s actions.

“Mmm yess, that’s it, baby ... you remember what I like. That’s good. Yes, lick me right there baby, such a good girl...” Mistress cooed as sparkle licked her leaking slit feverishly.

And sparkle was good. Even though the Mistress was the first and only time she had ever tasted another woman’s pussy, she seemed to have an inherent talent for finding all the right spots in Mistress to heat her pussy and get it boiling.

“Now sparkle, now, eat me, lick my pussy, and eat my sweet peach!” Mistress said, visibly aroused now. She held the girl’s face firmly against her pussy, grinding against her face and using her nose to tease her throbbing clit.

Sparkle’s face was smeared with Mistress’s sweet sticky juice but she didn’t mind; she would wear her Mistress’s pussy juice on her face proudly if she was told to.

She licked and lapped and tongued the woman’s drooling hole with all she had, wanting to capture every drop of her Mistress’s essence.

Sparkle then moved up slightly to suck in the aching morsel of Mistress’s protruding clit.

Remembering the trick Mistress had used on her in her office, sparkle sucked in the tender nub and trapped it behind her teeth biting down gently.

She then rubbed her tongue across the tidbit while she used her fingers to fingerfuck her Mistress.

The effect was the same as what sparkle went through. She looked up from her meal to see Mistress pinching and pulling on her large, thick nipples with one arm and with the other she grabbed jewel’s arm for some sense of stability.

Mistress’s tits were larger than sparkle’s and she watched, fascinated as Mistress sucked her own tits into her mouth to lick and suck her nipples.

Then sparkle returned her concentration to the feast before her, happy that her new lover was enjoying herself.

“Damn, baby, that feels good! You are a natural pussy eating slut!” Mistress moaned as sparkle probed her deepest recesses with her fingers, licking her juices off from time to time to taste her.

“Now take some of that juice and spread it around my ass so you can play with my ass too. I love when my sluts finger my ass!” Mistress coached.

Wanting to grant mistress her every wish, sparkle dipped her fingers in the woman’s wet pussy, coating them with her own juices before she spread her cheeks and rubbed the slippery juice around her asshole.

Mistress moaned louder at the touch to her backside so sparkle got her fingers wet again and this time she slipped a finger into her hot ass up to the second knuckle – just as Mistress had done in her office when they met there a few days ago!

Mistress groaned loudly as she slumped down further and raised her legs higher to give sparkle more access to her ass.

Mistress knew that at the rate she was climbing, she would reach the top of her mountain soon and would plunge over the precipice. Toying with sparkle the last couple times without cumming herself had the woman riding her arousal even before sparkle showed up tonight.

Sparkle sucked on Mistress’s clit while fingerfucking her pussy and toying with her ass. She could also sense her Mistress’s impending orgasm.

She felt the shudders run through her, she felt the pussy walls clutching and grabbing at her fingers and she heard the moans and cries of her Mistress as she battled with her lust.

Suddenly something happened that was totally unexpected. Mistress cried out.

“Oh fuck Yes! I’m cuuummminnggg!”

A gush of warm liquid spewed out of Mistress and directly into sparkle’s face. Startled, sparkle pulled back a moment.

She thought at first Mistress had gotten too excited and accidentally peed on her. But then she realized that Mistress had cum so hard that she “squirted” and ejaculated almost like a man.

Sparkle had heard of this occurring to some women but she had never seen or experienced it before. Still, she felt proud that she had made her Mistress so aroused that she had done it.

“Sorry baby, I guess I should have warned you, I’m a squirter when I get really turned on. And you did! You are going to be a lot of fun to play with, baby!”

“Thank you, Mistress. I’m glad and I want to play with you a lot!”

“Oh, we will. But for now, I’m a bit of a mess. Be a dear and clean me up a little, would you?” Mistress said. Sparkle knew just what she meant and she went back to the woman’s wet, sticky pussy to lick her clean.

It was time to put jewel to work. Mistress had invited her over to help bring sparkle firmly into her world and now it was time to employ her special talents.

While sparkle was preoccupied with cleaning up Mistress, she indicated to jewel to get behind sparkle as she knelt on the floor.

Jewel knew what to do and she began rubbing the girls exposed and vulnerable pussy between her legs.

“Wha... Oh God!” sparkle cried as she backed away from Mistress’s pussy for a moment.

Mistress simply pulled her face back to the task. “Keep cleaning me, my dear,” she said. And jewel kept fingerfucking sparkle as she worked.

Then jewel, seeing the girls tight firm ass, leaned forward and began rimming and licking the crinkled hole, adding to sparkle’s distraction.

“Mmmumph!” sparkle screamed into her Mistress’s pussy as jewel’s tongue burrowed into sparkle’s unguarded ass.

Sparkle tried vainly to focus on what she was supposed to be doing but the fingers in her pussy and jewel’s tongue in her ass proved too much for her and she broke away from her Mistress.

“Oh God jewel! Oh, fuck that feels incredible! Oh, I’m gonna cum! Please jewel please make me cum! Please please make me cum!” sparkle cried.

“That’s enough jewel!” Mistress said pushing her back off of sparkle. Sparkle looked up confused and terribly disappointed. “Mistress! I was right there! I was so close Mistress, what did I do wrong?” she whined.

“Nothing my dear, I just wasn’t ready for you to cum just yet. You will find, as we progress in your training, that often I will delay or even deny your orgasms in order to show you that waiting makes them even stronger.

“You know the old adage ‘Good things come to those who wait’, well in your case it’s especially true as you will learn.

“And, my dear, if you had done something wrong, you would most certainly know about it!” Mistress said taking her by the chin and holding her face up to hers.

“Jewel honey, fetch me my strapon. And bring it back on your hands and knees. I want sparkle here to see how a slut crawls.”

“Yes, Mistress,” jewel said and went to get the strapon.

She picked it up off the table and put it sideways in her mouth like a dog would carry a bone. She got down on hands and knees and crawled slowly, seductively, towards her Mistress.

She kept her eyes on Mistress the whole way back and crawled cat-like back so she could show sparkle the proper way to crawl to Mistress.

When jewel reached Mistress she raised up so that Mistress could take the strapon from her. Standing up momentarily, Mistress fastened the strapon around her waist securely then sat back down on the sofa.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.