Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies - Cover

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beverly Parker was having trouble in school. She'd been expelled from her last school - this was her last chance. But Ms. Parker's was an all-girls school and for a promiscuous teen-aged girl, that was a fate worse than death. How would she make it through to graduate?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

Beverly wasted no time in straddling Ms. Putnam’s leg and aiming the dildo at her needy pussy. She rubbed the tip up and down her dripping slit to lubricate it a bit, then began sliding down the shaft deliciously slowly.

“Oh, Ms. Putnam! Ohhh...” she moaned, closing her eyes to feel the sensations more powerfully.

She slid down slowly, feeling every ridge and ripple. Ms. Putnam’s dildo was ribbed for added stimulation and at the base, she had an extra ring with nubs that would rub against Beverly’s clit to give her even more pleasure. She took her time relishing every inch of the toy until at last she had completely engulfed it and was sitting on Ms. Putnam’s thigh.

Beverly started bouncing up and down ... the feeling of Ms. Putnam’s cock was indescribable. She moaned and flipped her hair to and fro as the sensations drove her mad. Ms. Putnam watched the young student as she got wilder and more exuberant bouncing on the dildo. She especially liked the sight of her tits bouncing up and down and reached out to grab the globes, making the girl moan again in pleasure.

“Oh God, yes! Please play with my tits! Oh please, Ms. Putnam, please play with my tits!” Beverly encouraged. She did enjoy her nipples played with and Ms. Putnam was all too happy to oblige her.

Ms. Putnam pinched and tugged on the girl’s tender nipples, twisting them right and then left as if she was tuning in a transistor radio. But that wasn’t enough for the overstimulated Beverly.

“Harder! Pinch them harder! Please Ms. Putnam, you don’t have to be easy on me ... I like it to hurt a little. Pull on my nipples hard. Please!”

Ms. Putnam looked at the girl bouncing hell-bent for leather on her leg. She knew what Beverly meant. She was so clouded with lust that only something really powerful would get through. Ms. Putnam smiled.

“Yes! Yes, that’s what I like!” Beverly cried out as Ms. Putnam began to really pinch and pull hard on the girl’s nipples. She lifted both of her breasts up by the nipples causing Beverly to have to stop bouncing for a moment and making her concentrate on the pain shooting through her nipples. Then she let them go suddenly to drop back down and she slapped both of them for added measure.

By now Beverly was so aroused that the added pain factor brought her to the edge of her orgasm She just needed a little push to fall headlong over it.

“Rub your clit for me, pet. Rub your clit for me while you fuck yourself on my cock. I want to watch you cum,” Ms. Putnam instructed.

Beverly did as ordered, rubbing her clit hard then pushing up against the clitoris stimulator at the base of the cock. She ground down hard on the cock, pushing it as deep as it would go into her and rubbing her throbbing clit on the nubs at the base. Ms. Putnam continued torturing her burning nipples and it all proved more than the young girl’s mind could cope with.

“Oh God, Ms. Putnam, I love your cock. I’m gonna cum! Ohh, I’m gonna cum! Yes! OHHH FUUUCK!” Beverly screamed as she came. Ms. Putnam could feel the juices flowing down the strapon and over her leg as Beverly sat there shaking and writhing on her leg. Ms. Putnam, afraid the girl would fall and hurt herself, pulled the girl close and held her, kissing her tenderly as she tried to catch her breath.

Ms. Putnam helped Beverly as she slowly got up off her leg, then pulled her down onto the ground sitting on her heels with her legs apart for balance.

“You’re such a nasty little slut aren’t you? What would daddy say now if he saw his little girl lying on my floor, your little pussy leaking its juice after you have fucked yourself senseless on my strap-on cock? What would he think if he knew you begged me to fuck you and make you cum? What would he think of his little angel now?”

As she spoke, Ms. Putnam used the toe of her shoe to rub across Beverly’s still dripping and still very sensitive pussy.

“What would daddy think of his little girl sitting naked on the floor humping her dean’s foot with her wet cum-leaking pussy?” She pressed the frazzled girl.

“I don’t know,” Beverly groaned as the dean’s foot teased her poor pussy even more.

“You don’t know?” Ms. Putnam asked, “I think he’d feel like he raised a little lesbian slut. That’s what he’d think. I think you want to be my little slut now don’t you sweetie? You want to be my little lesbian slut?” she asked.

Beverly could only groan as the foot in her crotch made forming a response nearly impossible.

“You really want to give yourself to me? You want me to teach you to be the perfect little pussy-munching slut? Are you willing to submit to me totally and wholly ... to do anything and everything I ask, whatever it is? That’s what you want, Beverly?” Ms. Putnam continued as she pushed her foot in and out of Beverly’s hot pussy.

“Yes, oh fuck yes,” Beverly moaned as she grabbed the dean’s heeled foot and rubbed it hard against her burning pussy. Pulling it in deeper, fucking herself with it as if it were a cock. Beverly was as turned on as she had ever been. She had never felt so shamelessly dirty and slutty as she lay on the cold office floor allowing herself to be fucked like this.

Within just a few moments Beverly felt another orgasm building deep within her as she ground her ravenous pussy on the shoe. Her tits were heaving and she was moaning in utter delirium.

“Good,” Ms. Putnam said with a wicked grin. She pulled her foot away from Beverly just as she was about to crest.

“Ms. Putnam! I-I was almost there!” Beverly whined in frustration at being so rudely stopped.

“Yes I know,” Ms. Putnam said matter-of-factly. “But I can’t spend all afternoon here with you – I have things to attend to you know.” She knew that Beverly had been successfully turned. She would never be the same girl again. If she wasn’t a full-blown lesbian now, she was at least most definitely bisexual. That was enough for her use for now.

“Yes, ma’am,” Beverly said trying to regain her breathing and calm down. She rose from her sitting position to her knees, crawling to Ms. Putnam’s foot. She bent down and kissed the shoe still shiny with her pussy juices, showing her absolute submission to the dean. Tasting herself she licked up as much of her own sweetness as she could before sitting back up.

“Now, here is my address. I live off-campus because frankly, I like to keep school and home life separate. It’s a rather out of the way place at the end of a long driveway, but I like my privacy. Take a cab – they will be able to find the place, I’m sure – and be there tonight at 7:00 pm. Be prompt dear – it will show me that you are sincere and can be depended on.

Beverly took the paper as Ms. Putnam got up to return to her desk. She watched the girl rise and steady herself against the wall for a moment before putting her clothes back on and slipping the paper with the address in her pocket.

Beverly turned to look back at the dean one last time before she headed out the door. Ms. Putnam was back working at her desk as if nothing had happened ... as if Beverly wasn’t even there. Beverly walked out of the office and headed to her dorm room across the campus commons.

As she walked home in the bright outdoors, Beverly thought about what had just occurred with Ms. Putnam in her office.

She had gone to the dean’s office not really knowing what lay in store or even what it was she wanted. Now she was confident she knew. Ms. Putnam had given her a taste of a life she knew nothing about.

And she liked it. So much so she wanted more of it. She had given herself over to the dominant dean and had experienced what the dean had to offer her – orgasms stronger than anything she had ever felt before!

And tonight when she went to Ms. Putnam’s house she would surrender completely and become the dean’s submissive little slut. She would do whatever the dean asked of her, no matter what it was.

That was what Beverly had asked for and what she had promised Ms. Putnam. And it was what she wanted as well. She wanted to experience what it was like to submit to a strong-willed lesbian, and now she had. But that was only the beginning of what she would experience...

Beverly was beginning to think she might be late to Ms. Putnam’s house. The cab driver seemed to drive for an awfully long time, winding through the streets of Boston. She watched as the inner city gave way to more suburban scenery and she thought he had driven too far.

Finally he made a right turn and began driving down a long, two-lane road, lined with tall trees on both sides. Suddenly they came to the end of a cul-de-sac and a beautiful two-story home on a large immaculately kept lawn came into view. It was a spectacular house.

Oh my God! Beverly thought as the cab driver pulled up in front of the house. As the cab stopped, she got out and handed the driver the cab fare. The driver then left and Beverly stood in front of the imposing house taking it all in.

Then remembering what she was there for she looked and her watch. “Oh crap!” she said aloud, and she walked quickly up to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

“Oh hello my dear, won’t you come in?” Ms. Putnam said answering the door. “I see you are right on time. That’s very good. I like a prompt little slut.”

Ms. Putnam closed the door behind them and then escorted Beverly into the living room.

“You have a very nice house. It’s beautiful!” Beverly said.

“Well, it suits me. Sometimes it seems a little big for just one person but I entertain a lot so it works fine. Did the driver have any trouble finding my place?” she asked.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“That’s very good. Come on into the living room and we’ll talk a bit. Ms. Putnam said.

That’s when Beverly got another shock.

“I believe you know Mrs. Harris, our science teacher?” she said as Beverly came into the room.

“Mrs. Harris! W-what are you doing here? I thought ... I didn’t realize ... I...” Beverly said, completely taken by surprise.

“Relax my dear. Come over here,” Ms. Putnam said taking her hand and pulling her over to the sofa. Ms. Putnam sat down right next to Mrs. Harris and pulled the bewildered girl in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.