Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies - Cover

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beverly Parker was having trouble in school. She'd been expelled from her last school - this was her last chance. But Ms. Parker's was an all-girls school and for a promiscuous teen-aged girl, that was a fate worse than death. How would she make it through to graduate?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

“Beverly, this school and my position as dean affords me opportunities and luxuries that most other deans do not enjoy. This is a private school paid for by the student’s tuition and by generous benefactors. We do not get State or Federal funding and so are not subject to their stricter laws and guidelines. We do not have the school board breathing down our backs at every turn, or regulators nosing through every aspect of school life.

“This allows us the freedom to teach and conduct ourselves as we see fit, providing we meet the expectations of those who support us. It is a very good system and I am quite happy with our little ‘family’. And I do consider everyone here at this school to be family. The teachers here are like my sisters and you girls are my daughters. I would do anything I could for any of you and I will protect my family with all that I have.

“That being said, it goes without saying that what we are about to do is just between us and cannot leave this room. If word got out, even accidentally, that you and I were having relations, it would be the end of this school and my career. I don’t know the legal aspects of this, with you being - is it seventeen this year?”

“Yes, I turned seventeen almost three months ago.”

“Well at seventeen you are past the age of consent in both Massachusetts and in New York. But just because you are ‘legal’ doesn’t mean that it is not highly improper for the dean of a school – even a private school – to have sex with a student.” Ms. Putnam said.

“Oh, I promise, I won’t say a word to anyone!” Beverly said sincerely.

“That’s good. Now does anyone else know you are here?”

“No one, no one at all,” Beverly said.

“And this idea you have, you’ve not discussed it with anyone?” Ms. Putnam asked.

“No, ma’am. I don’t have too many friends here and I haven’t said anything to anyone,” she said.

“Are you sure, my dear?” Ms. Putnam pressed her.

“I swear. And I won’t say anything to anybody either,” Beverly assured her. “Ms. Putnam I am pretty much all alone here. I don’t have anyone here I can talk to and now I don’t have anyone at home I can call and talk to. I really feel out of place and useless. I need a friend here ... I need to feel like I matter. I will do anything you ask, Ms. Putnam, anything at all, I promise.” Beverly assured her.

“Oh honey, you do matter. I’m sorry that you have felt so alone and worthless. But let me assure you, you are anything but. Now before we go any further, I want you to know exactly what you are getting yourself into. I believe in being completely open and honest and I want you to understand what is happening.

“You see, Beverly honey, I am a bisexual as I said. I like men as well as women. But I am more than that. I am also a dominant – actually, if you want to get technical, I am a ‘switch’. With women and girls like yourself, I am a dominant. On the rare occasion, I have a male partner, I am submissive to him. Understand?” she explained.

“I-I think so.”

“A lot of it comes from this job. Here at school, I am in charge of all the teachers and students. So I have become dominant in this role. But when I am with a man, my natural reaction is to submit to him and let him take charge.

“This won’t be hard for you since you are used to me as an authority figure. It will basically be the same as usual for you, except that we will be having sex.”

When Ms. Putnam said that, Beverly felt her pussy tingle and a soft, almost imperceptible moan escaped her lips. Beverly hoped that Ms. Putnam didn’t hear it ... but she did.

“You are telling me that you will do anything I ask ... anything at all, and I hope you mean that because I have a lot of varied interests and tastes when it comes to sex. Many of them you haven’t experienced and some you may not even know. But you will my sweet child. I am going to show you world’s you never knew existed, experiences you haven’t dreamed of in your most erotic wet fantasies.

“You made a promise to do anything I ask so I will make a promise to you. I promise that I will never ask you to do anything that will get you in trouble with the law, that will cause you any physical or emotional harm, or that will leave any lasting marks or scars.”

“Thank you, Ms. Putnam. When you first said you were a dominant, I got a little worried ... I thought you might be one of those leather-clad dominatrix types with the bullwhip and all that!” Beverly said relieved.

Ms. Putnam chuckled. “No, no bullwhip, my dear - my house isn’t big enough to be able to use one! And I will keep the leather catsuit under wraps until we are more used to each other!” she giggled.

Beverly giggled also. “Thank you, Ms. Putnam. Thank you for understanding and for ... everything.”

“Oh, my sweet. You are quite welcome. Now suppose we see to some of that ‘everything’ shall we?

“I’m not quite convinced that you are ready to submit yourself totally to my will, Beverly. I am very dominant in my relationships. I prefer women who are quite submissive. So why don’t we see how submissive you really are. First off remove that pretty top. Let me see those beautiful breasts that you’ve been taunting me with,” Ms. Putnam directed.

The young girl didn’t hesitate as she began untieing the skimpy white top and pulled it from her shoulders revealing the golden brown breasts capped off by two dark nipples which already stood erect. Ms. Putnam’s eyes showed their approval as they took in her naked chest.

“And the skirt, my dear. Remove your skirt too,” she added. Beverly unsnapped the top button on the leather skirt and unzipped the back, easing the miniskirt off over her shapely hips, leaving just her pink satin bikini panties.

Beverly didn’t wait to be told what to do next. She just stuck her thumbs in the elastic of the panties and eased them down too. Now standing in front of her dean wearing only her heels and stockings, Beverly felt vulnerable but also quite excited and aroused.

She felt the woman’s gaze as it feasted on her shaved pussy lips and took in her navel with the little dangle piercing which hung from it, glistening in the light of the professor’s office. She shuddered when Ms. Putnam licked her lips, remembering how sweet the young girl’s pussy was. Beverly remembered too ... she remembered what Ms. Putnam’s extraordinary tongue did to her ... and what she wanted it to do to her again!

“I am so glad that you keep your pussy shaved my dear ... it makes things so much more pleasant when I want a little snack!” Ms. Putnam said with a smirk. Beverly felt her pussy twitch and get a little damper!

“Turn around for me,” Ms. Putnam encouraged. Slowly Beverly turned as the older woman took in the girl’s shapely ass and her beautiful toned legs.

“You are really a very pretty girl,” Ms. Putnam commented as Beverly completed her turn. “Now we’re going to see how well you can follow instructions.”

Ms. Putnam took the girl by the arm and walked around to her side of the desk. “Climb up on the desk right here,” she said, patting the desk right in front of her chair. Beverly did as she said and Ms. Putnam sat in her chair spreading Beverly’s legs wide and placing herself directly in front of the dripping young pussy, but back a bit.

“Good girl, you are doing wonderfully,” Ms. Putnam praised her. “Now, I want you to play with your lovely tits. You have such wonderful tits, my sweet, and I want to watch you play with them. I want you to pull on your nipples, pinch and twist them and get yourself really turned on. I know what paying attention to those delicious tits does for you, so show me what a naughty girl you can be,” Beverly did as she was told, twisting her hard nipples between her fingers, holding the two globes, pinching and tugging the hard nubs between her thumb and finger.

Ms. Putnam enjoyed watching the girl play with her ample young tits and Beverly’s breathing had deepened with the excitement of performing for her.

“Now my horny little pet, I want you to reach down with her right hand and play with your pussy. Stick your fingers in your sopping little hole and fingerfuck yourself. Show me what you do when you’re alone in your dorm room and you’re horny. Show me how you play with yourself,” she encouraged.

“Oh, God!” Beverly moaned. Making her perform such lewd and naughty things was making the young girl crazy with lust. But she did as she was told running one finger slowly up her slit between her swollen pussy lips. When the wet digit reached her throbbing clit, she circled the little nub getting it wet with her own juices.

Then with a moan, she shoved two fingers deep in her wet warm depths. She began pushing those fingers in and out rubbing against her clit as she did, moaning and writhing on the desk as her lust engulfed her.

“Oh God, Ohhh, Ms. Putnam! Oh please, please! Oh, I’m so horny! Please, I need you to fuck me! Please fuck me, Ms. Putnam! Please!” Beverly cried.

“In due time, my needy little pet. I will fuck you when you are ready. But I need to build your desire and arousal some yet. Now be a good girl and lick those fingers, taste your sweet juices. I want you to learn how sweet you are so you will know why I love eating that juicy little peach of yours so much!”

Beverly put her fingers in her mouth obediently, moaning as she tasted herself on her fingers.

“See how utterly delicious you taste, my pet? Have you ever tasted your own pussy juices before?”

“Yes, ma’am” Beverly groaned, “Sometimes when a guy fucks me, he wants me to suck his cock to finish him off and make him cum. Guys like it when they can cum in my mouth because I always swallow. I’ve tasted my juices on their cocks. Other times, I taste myself when I’m alone masturbating,” she confessed.

“You like how you taste, baby? You like how sweet your pussy tastes? “ Ms. Putnam asked.

“Yes,” Beverly moaned back.

“Well, you are going to have many many chances to taste yourself my pet, and I will get to enjoy your bounty as well.”

“As a matter of fact, I want to taste you right now!” Ms. Putnam said.

Beverly pulled her juice-coated fingers from her pussy offering them to Ms. Putnam, but she politely refused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.