Tri-x - Cover

Tri-x

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Charles, Beth, Amanda, and I have some fun with an old film camera. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Charles was intrigued with my old camera. “Does it work?” he wanted to know.

“Sure. There’s even some film in it. Good old Tri-X. Getting hard to come by. Want to try it out?”

Charles shrugged. “I wouldn’t want to waste a shot.”

“That’s true,” I said. “Nowadays with digital you can snap and snap and snap. With the old film cameras each shot was more valuable. More precious.”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of,” Charles said.

Amanda said, “C’mon, Charlie. You can take a picture of us. Me and Beth and Mat. We’re all precious, aren’t we?”

“Well, sure,” Charles said. “But where should I take you?”

“Paris would be good,” Beth piped in.

We all laughed.

“How about in bed?” Amanda suggested, her eyes naughty.

“Yeah, in bed,” Beth agreed. “You and I can do sixty-nine while Mat fucks your ass.”

For a moment I thought she was joking.

Please Wait while image loads


We got the picture back from the lab about a week later. I think it turned out pretty good.

Please Wait while image loads

Amanda said she was going to paste the photograph in an album she’d bought. “My grandma had an album like this. It showed my mom as a little kid. I’m going to start one of us. She used to write notes on the opposite page in white ink. Guess what? I found some white ink! The only thing is I don’t have any paste. But I thought of something that gets sticky when it dries.” Her hand went to my crotch. “I’m hoping you can help me out.”

I helped her out.


Later Amanda showed me what she wrote:

... lifted up over Beth, my knees on either side of her head as i lean forward to her dark wet bush. my tongue reaching out and i taste her. And i hear her moan almost at the same time as i feel her mouth cover my little mound. At the same time as her tongue flicks it feels like she sucks in with her mouth, sucking my juices. Her strong thighs grip around my head. She squeezes my face against her swollen lips. Her thighs so tight around my cheeks and ears that i dont hear her voice when she for some seconds stops feasting on my naked slit... “ ... here Mat...” she hisses... “let me see your thick cock slide into your girls little star ... you know thats what she wants!”.

And my eyes roll when you suddenly sink it into me...

My Amanda is so hot! So naughty! So nice! “Why are you smiling?” she asked me.

“I don’t know,” I said. “Maybe because I’m thinking of our kids or grandkids reading this.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.