Shimmy Shimmy Shake - Cover

Shimmy Shimmy Shake

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2021 by The elliptic pencil

Erotica Sex Story: My sister is just crazy for sex. This time with me and some other guy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   .

If you think she’s crazy, if you think she’s strange, you haven’t got even the half of it. Not yet.

Emmie is my younger sis. She’s still got a ways to go. Her body, is still changing fast. I can’t keep up with all of it. She wants to be a big girl. She wants to have it all. And no one can control her. It’s a waste of time to try.

She’s happy being naked. Go on and touch her skin. She’ll provide you with an opening and she’ll let you slip things in. She’ll show you everything she’s got. She get’s better every day. Almost every kind of fucking her is just a form of play.

She’s certainly not a virgin, not since she was five or six. She’s done it with most boys in school and some of the girls there too. Somehow, there’s been no consequences, not pregnancies nor maladies, nor reprimands nor shame. There’s even been no chastising to attach onto her name. Our adults are all so clueless, their heads must be somewhere else.

Even incest doesn’t concern her, so I never think too deep. Instead, I let my Emmie lead me like a shepherd herding sheep. I’ve done a million things with her, I’m sure most of them are wrong, but when she guides me down those paths I always come along.

Right now is a good example, there are three of us in bed. I am fucking Emmie from behind while she is giving head. This other boy is Don or Dan, I’m really not too sure. She found him at the high school, then told him what she wanted, and so he came along. He’s got a really massive cock. Emmie always seems to know which boys she want’s to suck on, and which boys she wants to screw.

Soon, Emmie has us switch off, and we’re quick to change our places. This older boy slides into her. She makes it all so easy. Now I am in her mouth and before I shoot my load, I slide deeper down her throat, I’ve never seen her gag. Dan or Don, whoever, is pounding fast and hard from behind. I can’t tell if he’s in her ass or in her puss instead. Doesn’t matter though. He won’t last much longer like that. I don’t last long either. Then Emmie gets out of bed to clean herself. She’s done with us for now. We can all go to Hell. But she’s happy and content, that’s something I can tell.

Me, I’m just plain tired now. But I can’t wait ‘till next time. Come again and see.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.