Deeds - Cover

Deeds

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: While helping her mom clean out her grandma's old bedroom, Michelle makes some intimate discoveries. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The room remained untouched for weeks. But finally it was time.

“Want some help with Grandma’s things?” Before April could reply, her teenage daughter had dipped into the top drawer. “Cool undies!” Michelle held up the wispy red scanties. “Was Grannie a swinger?”

Please Wait while image loads

“No, no, no. She was very modest. I’m sure she never wore those.”

“If they’re new, can I have them?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Let me think about it.”

“Oooh, look at this!” Michelle held up the gleaming blue cylinder. “Hey, it still works!” A soft buzz filled the small bedroom. “Can you believe it?”

Please Wait while image loads

“Michelle, turn that off and put it down. Maybe it would be better if I finished up.”

“Why, Mom? This stuff is neat. Grandma was neat. It’s not like she was on drugs. Hey, there’s something under here.”

Before April could react, Michelle had peeled back the drawer’s liner and pulled out a manila envelope.

Please Wait while image loads

“Give me that,” April said, snatching the oversized envelope from her daughter’s hand. “I’m sorry, honey, I just...”

“Aren’t you going to open it? What do you think it contains?”

April bit her lip. “Probably nothing. Just old papers. Deeds.”

“I bet it’s photographs. Open it. Come on, Mom, I want to see.”

“It might be private,” April said. “Some things...”

“Do you think it’s pictures of Grandma naked? Of her and Grandpa? Doing it?”

“Oh, Michelle.”

“Why else would she have it hidden like that?”

“What if these were very private pictures of you? Would you want your grandchildren to see them?”

Michelle’s eyes locked on her mother’s. She bit her lower lip. A moment later she nodded. “Yes.”

Heart trembling, April peeled back the envelope’s flap.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.