The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 9: Back at home...

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Back at home... - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

I did not really get much sleep and had basically just passed out when I got my wake up call. No time to use the nice shower, just get dressed and into the car that took me back to Chatterley. There were two girls waiting outside my ‘office’, which was odd, but I found a note on my desk saying that quite a lot of work had accumulated while I’d been away, and that I should start with two girls before school even started ... helpfully, their file entries had already been completed, I would be dealing with 15 year old Patricia (Trish - 5 paddle whacks on skirt) and 14 year old Kelly (10 swishes with the number 1 cane on hands).

I asked them into the waiting room and took Trish with me first. I knew where the paddles were kept, and since the file entry did not say what paddle, I chose the heaviest. I was in a mean mood ... I asked if she wanted to be restrained ... she declined.

I got her to bend over the standard stool, raised the paddle and let her have it. It almost knocked her over, stool and all, and, in order to stay upright, she got up and took a few steps back.

“You chose poorly when you asked not to be restrained. Please take off your skirt and underpants and then let me restrain you.”

“But I just...”

“No ‘buts’, you did not keep the position. That means you lose the protection of clothes. You knew this. I offered to restrain you. Do as I say or it’s a Disciplinary Panel for you. Don’t tempt me.”

The threat worked. She unbuttoned her skirt and took it off, then slid down her panties, the whole time facing away from me. I beckoned her towards the ‘special’ frame and tied her down securely. I then adjusted the frame so as to spread her legs, affording me a great view of her vulva and bottom hole. I then swung the paddle against her bottom with great force, again, and again, and again. And again, and again. I had hit her once too often, I realised.

“I was only supposed to get five...”, she complained, as I was unstrapping her.

“You are right, I miscounted. I am sorry...”

“I’m afraid sorry isn’t good enough. I’m going to report you!”

“Oh come on! Let’s just say you’ve got one whack banked up for the next time!”

“No way!”

And she grabbed her clothes and stormed out. Not a good start to the day...

With this shadow over me my heart wasn’t in it when I was punishing Kelly. I asked if she wanted it all on her non-dominant hand or five swishes on each.

“Can I decide after the first five?”, she whispered.

“Of course.” She held out her left hand and I pulled the thin cane through it five times. She gasped after each but did not cry out and asked me to continue on the same hand. I did. I didn’t miscount. She left.

I was still nervous about Trish and thought it best to pre-empt any unpleasantness by telling Mrs Lodenheim about it. She was typing in her office and I asked if I could speak with her.

“Of course, Mr Danvers. What’s the trouble?”

“Well, I miscounted when I was punishing Patricia this morning - I paddled her one too many times.”

“Oh dear. But these things happen. I’ll make a note and we’ll deduct something appropriate from her next punishment. Is that all?”

“Yes,” I sighed, relieved.

“Oh, you were worried about that? No need. Mistakes happen. Don’t give it another thought. You have quite a lot of catch-up work to do. How did you like St Cuthbert’s?”

“Impressive school. I learned a lot.”

“Yes, and I see that Emily is straight back in for a DP? Tut, tut. Dr Gove seemed very urgent about it, he’s coming over this afternoon and wants the hearing today. She must have really misbehaved...?”

“Well, she resisted and kicked an alumnus in the shoulder...”

“Oh dear, I can see where he’s coming from then. Anyway, you’d better get back. We’ve scheduled punishments during lesson time so you can work your way through the backlog. I think you’re expecting Amelie in ten minutes...”

Amelie? Seriously?

“Ok, I’d better get back then. Didn’t realise.”

I raced back to the punishment suite and had a look at the next file. It was indeed Amelie’s. She had had a failed Latin test returned on my first day away. There was an instruction that four escalations were therefore required, although the actual punishment her Latin teacher called for was just three whacks with the paddle on her skirt. She wasn’t due for another fifteen minutes (Mrs Lodenheim had got the time wrong), so I entered her into the computer.

NB: With this many visits in seven days, convening a Disciplinary Panel is strongly recommended.

If the student shows contrition and proposes a punishment that is, in the view of the disciplinarian, sufficiently severe, she may be spared a hearing on this occasion, however.

No guidance at all, in other words. I knew that I did not want Amelie before a panel. Something might slip out inadvertently and get me into trouble. So I was hoping for the best as I heard her knock on the door. I called her in. She seemed very nervous.

“Ok, Amelie, I am surprised to see you again. Sorry to have to say that you incurred your punishment at a time when it meant five slips in six days. This can be very serious. But before I decide what to do, why don’t you tell me your side of it and suggest what you think would be appropriate?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.