The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 19: ... and Punishments

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: ... and Punishments - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

I found myself in a room much less comfortable than my former bedroom. There was a metal bed frame and a toilet. Not even a basin. The door was made from wire-reinforced glass, so that I could look out into the corridor, but also so that those passing on their way to class could look in. And it was quite a busy corridor. What was more, the room was situated at the end of the corridor, which basically turned right just as one got to the door. In other words, everyone walking along it could not help but look into my ‘cell’ without even having to turn their head. The toilet, in turn, was directly opposite the door - there would be no privacy at all when I had to go. The room being in a corner, it was conical, meaning that there was literally nowhere to hide. I could not stand next to the door and escape the view of my cell from the outside.

The security guards had pointed to some blue overalls on the bedstead, instructing me to change into them within the next ten minutes when they would be back to collect my clothes, including my underwear and socks. There were still 15 minutes of the lunch hour to go, meaning that the corridor was quite busy, with girls of all ages walking to their classes. I had noticed this door before, but there had always been a blind on the other side. The blind was now gone, I had to assume deliberately. There was nothing for it, I started to take off my shirt, facing away from the door. I then realised that I could only really put on the overalls once I had taken off my trousers - I should have started with them. So I put my shirt on again, then took off my trousers and underwear. My shirt was long enough to cover most of my bottom. I quickly got into the trousers of the overalls, pulled them off, then took off my shirt and the t-shirt underneath. I buttoned the overalls up - quite a lot of buttons - and then breathed a sigh of relief. When I turned around, there was a sizeable gaggle of giggling young girls looking in who had clearly been watching me throughout. Well, they would not have seen much. I still felt rather exposed, however, with no underwear and my privates rubbing against the coarse blue material of the overalls. I sat down on the bed and waited. I did not have to wait long for the security guards to arrive to collect my clothes. He asked me to follow him back to the Head’s office where I would learn my fate.

I was embarrassed to walk through the school, though now that lessons had started it was a lot less crowded, though there were still a few sixth formers that had a free period who stared at me as I followed the security guards through the corridors. I became painfully aware that the friction of the overalls, in addition to the humiliating situation, had caused my penis to harden. There was nothing to constrain it, and the overalls were baggy, so that there was absolutely no way that anyone could miss the tent above my crotch area.

The panel was fully assembled, Mrs Cruickshank, Dr Gove, Sue, the middle-aged governors, a few women I did not know, a couple of teachers from Chatterley.

“Mr Danvers, the panel has deliberated and come to a decision on how we are going to proceed with you. The decision was not easy. Your conduct was absolutely criminal, and we would be fully justified in handing you over to the authorities. However, as you know, we have decided to deal with you ‘in-house’, or rather within our family of secondary schools. The punishments we are going to inflict, however, are going to be the most severe we have ever imposed on any of our pupils or staff. They will not just be excruciatingly painful, but also deeply humiliating, given the sexual nature of your offences. For a start, you will be naked from now until the conclusion of the course of punishment. The only occasions on which you will get the overalls you are wearing back is when we drive you to be punished at St Claire’s. There will be no clothes for you in this school, and that includes the cell where you will remain confined to for the duration.”

She was looking at me expectantly. Silence. Then it dawned on me that I was expected to strip. I threw a questioning glance at the Head as I raised my hands to the top button of the overalls, and she nodded gravely. So I slowly and reluctantly unbuttoned my overalls and stepped out of them. I was now naked in front of the assembled panel, sporting a prominent erection. I could feel myself blush all over.

“Miss Lockwood tells me that you have already learned a little bit about escalations incurred by males - one automatic one is the development of an erection during punishment. We will vary those rules somewhat - whenever you have an erection, we will punish your penis until the erection subsides. Understood?”

I nodded.

“Your first punishment ceremony will be held at St Claire’s on Thursday. We will transfer you there the day before, that is, the day after tomorrow. Your punishment will be carried out by Mr Frost, St Claire’s punishment officer, with the assistance of Miss Lockwood, whom you know. The precise details of your first punishment will be announced just before it commences - you will have to be checked out by St Claire’s doctor. Be assured that they will not be light on pain or humiliation. We want our girls to appreciate that we do not tolerate it when they are abused in the way you did. Understood?”

I nodded.

“As luck will have it, there is to be a punishment ceremony here at Chatterley the following week. Miss Lockwood likes to make these entertaining, so they will feature some contests and competitions between the boys to be punished. As the boys there are roughly your own age, you will participate as if you were one of them. However, whatever happens during the public part of the punishment, you will afterwards be tied to a punishment frame and left in a private room where all those Chatterley girls you punished inappropriately and who have lodged complaints against you can punish you, in private, in return. Understood?”

Again, I nodded.

“Take him back to his cell!”

Those last words were directed at the security guards, who cuffed me and then took me between them. As luck would have it, the lunch hour bell had just gone and the girls were pouring out of their classrooms into the corridors. Giggling and pointing. I was painfully aware of my still very prominent erection - and it did not escape the girls’ attention, either. “Look, he’s got a stiffy!”, I heard someone cry, and girlish voices laughed ... Finally, we reached my cell. However, busy hands had made some changes to the decor: there was now a wall to wall mirror on the back wall, so that even if I was facing away from the door (be it lying on the bed or facing the toilet), my body would be reflected to anyone looking through it. So I sat on the bed, my legs crossed, hiding my penis as best I could. The girls outside soon grew bored, and went on their way, no doubt to lunch. Lunch! I had not had any, let along any breakfast! I had water - there was a basin with running water, only cold, but better than nothing. But I sincerely hoped that they were going to feed me at some point!

The bell went for the start of afternoon lessons. The corridor outside my cell was full of hurrying girls, some casting curious glances inside, embarrassed to have caught a glimpse of the nude boy, hurrying on. Then the corridor was empty. This was my chance to pee - a chance I had been waiting for. But, to my consternation, I could not lift the toilet lid. It was as if it was welded shut. It would not budge. There seemed to be no way to contact anyone, and hammering against the cell door did not seem to achieve anything, either. So I sat, literally cross-legged, on the bed and waited that someone might take pity on me. After an eternity of squirming and crossing and re-crossing my legs I noticed that there seemed to be two buttons to flush the toilet - one of them had a short note next to it. It read: ‘To open the lid, press this button.’ I pressed it, but nothing happened. The promise of imminent relief had increased my discomfiture - why was this not working? Was I supposed to pee into the corner?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.