The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 18: Crimes...

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Crimes... - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

After an uneventful Tuesday I could not wait until Wednesday. I had decided to confront Amelie and ask her what was wrong. The period before lunchtime I had another long queue of girls waiting outside my rooms - they were from Dr Johnson’s class and consisted of four girls who had received an ‘F’ on a Latin test and five girls who had received an ‘A’. The four former girls were to be punished in the nude with the latter five watching. When that was over, I was, for obvious reasons, rather excited sexually.

When Amelie knocked on the door of the waiting room I immediately asked her what was wrong and why she wasn’t visiting any more. She looked embarrassed, but then said that her punishments the week before had been rather too much for her, and that she found it hard to return to our previous relationship after them. I explained that they had hardly been my fault, but that did not seem to get through to her.

“Well, Amelie,” I explained, “if I stick to the what I am supposed to do the next thirty minutes to an hour or so will be rather unpleasant for both of us. I will have to cane your anus and your vulva. Is that what you want? Or would you rather go back to the way things were?”

She paled visibly.

“Ok”, she whispered. “What would you like me to do?”

I got her to give me a very deep blowjob - she was getting quite adept at deep-throating me, even though neither of us knew that term back then. I managed to come straight down her throat. I felt like more, but my penis did not agree. Embarrassingly, it hung limp between my legs. She was trying to blow me hard, but to no avail.

“Ok,” I gasped. “Get dressed and go.”

When she was gone, I felt a little doubtful about the encounter. I could have shown her rather more affection ... after all, she was a willing ally, I believed she fancied me somewhat, and that she actually enjoyed having sex with me. That had been no way to treat her. I was angry with myself and resolved to do better in future.

The mood I was in meant that I wasn’t really looking forward to punishing Emily that evening ... but before I got to the after school session, my phone rang - Mrs Lodenheim asked if I had time to punish two of Dr Johnson’s pupils - they were about to join me in the punishment suite.

I wasn’t really surprised, knowing Dr Johnson’s peculiar predilections, that they were not alone, but in fact accompanied by their teacher in person and eight other girls.

“Mr Danvers,” he said, as the girls all sat down. “Julie and Erica tied for the worst Latin grammar test. We had just established a new rule that the worst performing student would be punished by you in front of the eight best-performing students. But since these two tied for last place, I decided to have a tiebreaker here. The winner gets five cane strokes on the bottom, the loser ten cane strokes on the bottom plus ten whiplashes on her breasts plus a whiplash between her legs from each of the other nine girls.”

I have to say that I found this process very exciting. First, both girls had to get naked. They did so reluctantly and with great embarrassment. Delicious. I didn’t (and don’t) know any Latin, so I cannot repeat the questions that were asked. All you need to know is that it was a tight contest, in that they got all answers wrong, until Erica got one right and had won. The look on Julie’s face was priceless, as she realised she was going to get whipped on her breasts and crotch. First I had to cane Erica, though, and Dr Johnson insisted that she, too, be tied down in the usual humiliating pose. She bore the punishment well, and then it was Julie’s turn. She was trembling all over as I tied her down and then screamed throughout her caning. She then had to turn around, so that both her breasts and crotch were accessible to the whip. She was an exceptionally pretty 13 year old, and whipping her budding breasts really got me rock-hard again. My work done (she was now crying continuously), I handed the whip to Erika and she landed the first whiplash between Julie’s legs. Then each of the others took their turn, giggling and laughing. Erika and Julie got dressed again and everyone filed out. Emily was already waiting outside. I asked her in.

“Ok, Emily”, I began. “You are to receive 20 lashes on your breasts and 20 on your vulva. I am prepared to halve or even waive your punishment if you agree to have sex with me. But,” she was about to interrupt, but I went on, “it must be ‘good’. It must feel like you mean it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.