The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 17: My Descent Into Madness

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: My Descent Into Madness - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

Amelie did not come on Thursday night, either. I’d been busy all day, with a number of group punishments (a French and a Latin test went very wrong in the lower fifth and fourth forms respectively) and a fair number of spankings and canings. So I had been hoping for some relief from Amelie, but, no, she didn’t show, and I had to take care of business all by myself again. Sigh.

Amelie did, however, knock on my door as required on the Friday. “What punishment will I receive today?”, she asked, demurely.

The most serious punishment I had meted out the 48 hours prior had been fifteen strokes with the cane, and I told her that she could have that or blow me. I was a bit shocked when she said: “I’ll take the fifteen, please.”

She got undressed and bent down. I shrugged my shoulders and gave her fifteen on her bottom. She was very stoic about it. When I tried to caress her bottom, she firmly took hold of my hand and moved it away. She then got dressed and left. Bummer!

Dr Gove got his wish that night. Nicole’s punishment had been the most severe that week, so Emily was to receive five on her anus, five on her crotch and twenty on her bottom. He clearly the enjoyed her very obvious humiliation as I caned her on the anus. Her crotch was still sore and the five lashes with the number 5 whip really hurt her. I was rock hard and so hoping to see Amelie to relieve the pressure. But no. Of course not. She was pissed for some reason (maybe my torturing her and hitting her anus had something to do with it), and wasn’t going to show. So be it. I had hands myself.

But my hands weren’t enough. I needed sex. I needed to penetrate a pussy. I needed a blow job. What was Amelie thinking, leaving me high and dry like this?

On Monday, Amelie showed up for her punishment as usual. There had been one hand spanking in the morning, and that’s what I gave her. I knew she could feel my erection, but there was no response at all. When it was over, she got up and left.

As the school bell announced the end of the day, I was half expecting the whole delegation, maybe minus Dr Gove and Sue, to show up to witness Emily’s punishment. But they didn’t. The only person to come in was Emily herself.

She was tight-lipped and business like. As she entered the execution room, she got undressed straight away and got over the punishment frame. I strapped her down. And then I lost my mind. I cupped her hanging breasts with my hands. She screamed out in protest, and used very filthy language.

“Hang on, missy.” I said. “Remember that I can at any time arrange another punishment ceremony at St Cuthbert’s for you. And Dr Gove has it in for you - the last one you had is going to feel like a picnic in comparison!”

She was breathing hard.

“Your language has earned you two escalations. I will decide what they are going to be.”

I gave her her twenty cane strokes on her bottom, and then whipped her back twenty times. She was stoic throughout, the only noises were some laboured breathing.

“Ok, for her first escalation, I give you a choice. You can either allow me to touch you wherever and however I want, or I will cane your anus with the number 1 cane - 50 times.”

“You can’t touch me, you pervert!”, she gasped.

“That language has just earned you another escalation. But as you wish...”

I adjusted the frame so that her bottom was pushed out a bit more, while at the same time spreading her legs to the maximum. Her rosette was now not just visible but eminently accessible to the cane.

Swish! The thin cane landed on it directly. She gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.