The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 15: Emily’s First Session

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Emily’s First Session - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

She didn’t come at the weekend, either. And I needed to see her. Not (just) to get my rocks off, but because I was becoming increasingly worried about Monday. As the reader will remember, Monday after school was to be the first of Emily’s regular punishment sessions and as such it clashed with Amelie’s existing regular punishment sessions. Now my worry was this: given that Emily’s first three sessions were going to be witnessed by a full delegation of state-certified perverts, there was no reason to believe that these would tamely withdraw at the conclusion of Emily’s punishment to leave me alone with Amelie. No, they would stay and enjoy the show. Meaning I would have to punish her properly again. Something I was not really interested in doing. So I needed to get in touch, but how? She would be sleeping in a dorm, and I did not even know which one. If I asked Mrs Lodenheim officially to reschedule Amelie’s session, she would ask me why. It would be so much easier just to tell Amelie, while she was blowing me or I was fucking her, to come at lunch instead of after school. It would be the most innocent thing in the world to have rescheduled that session in order to have sufficient time to devote to Amelie. And the Mrs Lodenheim option was moot, too, it being the weekend. Damn.

I worried about this all weekend. The kitchens were closed at the weekend, so I had to take the bus into town to find a chippy to have lunch in. I had been meaning to request a refrigerator so that I could store some cheese and butter, but I kept forgetting. Not really surprising, given my job!

As I was munching my sandwich on the Sunday night, still waiting in vain for that knock on the door that never came, I resolved to go down the Mrs Lodenheim route. So, the next morning, Monday, I made a beeline for her office.

“Mrs Lodenheim, do you have a moment?”

“Good morning, Mr Danvers, yes, of course.”

“Good morning. It has occurred to me that I have a bit of a clash tonight - both Emily and Amelie will have one of their regular sessions. I thought that it might be better to see Amelie during the lunch hour, leaving the evening free for Emily...”

“Yes, that makes sense. I will inform her. Thank you for raising this.”

Gosh, what a non-problem I had been getting all worked up about! And things in fact worked out well. Amelie was one of three girls waiting outside the punishment suite and I asked them all into the waiting room. The two others were younger and one was to receive a handspanking on panties while the other got two swishes with the number 1 cane on her palm. I shooed them both out and asked Amelie in.

“So, Amelie, the most serious punishment in the last 48 hours was a hand spanking just now. So please get naked and over my lap.”

She obeyed, demurely. I then started patting her behind, not hard, but gently. I was soon stroking it, my hand ran higher ... I entered her pussy, which was wet and warm.

“Let me make it up to you,” I said, as I positioned her on the punishment frame that allowed me to spread her legs wide. Once I had her in that position, I licked up her thighs and went down on her for the first time. She enjoyed it so much that I was pleased that the room had good sound insulation...

I asked why she had stayed away over the weekend, and she said that she’d been really hurt by the humiliating punishment, and her frenemies being there, so that she had spent the weekend moping and feeling sorry for herself. But she promised to come and see me that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.