The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 13: No Longer a Virgin

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: No Longer a Virgin - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

I started the next day with new enthusiasm. I now had a girl-friend, or, at least, a sex-buddy. I wasn’t sure how I was going to play it on Friday (when Amelie was due for her next punishment session) but I would cross that bridge when I got to it. For now, I was simply happy. If somewhat worried about the repercussions if my dalliance with Amelie ever got out. Oh dear.

Anyway, early shower on Thursday, followed by a hearty breakfast on the High Table. There was only one teacher who lived in the school, Dr Johnson, and he sometimes made it for breakfast. He was already there when I made it to the refectory that day. We had been introduced before, but we never got a chance to talk. Not until that morning.

“Good morning, my young disciplinarian!”

“Good morning, sir.”

“I hope you have settled in well here?”

“It’s been a steep learning curve.”

“I bet. When I was starting out, we conducted punishments in front of the class, there and then. You did the crime, there was no time ... like the present. Justice was swift and the better for it. You came to the front, bent over, and got caned. No slips, no delays...”

“Sounds like you are missing the old days...”

“Well, yes. I am an old man, so you must forgive me. I am sure you are good at your job.”

“Hmm, I hope so. I had an official visit yesterday and was told I must do more to make the whole experience more embarrassing for the girls. So I guess that would be going in the right direction from your point of view?”

“Of course. Having their entire class witness their punishment was, to my mind, always the most important aspect of it. I usually made them take off their panties.”

“Oh, I frequently have to do that. Or even punish them entirely in the nude.”

“I thought that was reserved for punishment ceremonies?”

“No, not at all. In fact, I punished a student in the nude only last night after school.”

“But it’s always just you and the student, so no audience?”

“Normally, yes. But yesterday I had a whole delegation, the Head and three governors, witness it.”

“Interesting. Well, duty calls. Very nice chatting with you.”

I thought that was the last I had seen of Dr Johnson that day and was therefore surprised when, at lunchtime, he was outside the punishment suite accompanied by five girls around 14 years of age. He left them outside and came in.

“I have given our conversation some thought. One of my pupils cheated off her two neighbours during a test this morning. Would you be happy for her neighbours and the two best students of the class to witness her punishment? To add to her humiliation?”

“Well, of course, if that’s the punishment you prescribe. That’s up to you.” “Great. I’ll call them in, then.”

He then took over, taking the four ‘witnesses’ into the punishment room and asking them to line up along the wall. The one girl who remained in the waiting room was exceptionally pretty. Auburn hair, very petite, innocent face, boyish body, the works. I asked her name and got her file. She, Amy, had only been to see Mr Furzton once, and had received five strokes with the number one cane on her hands. So she was not used to this. She handed me the slip. It called for a fully naked punishment (why was I not surprised?) with five paddle whacks on the bottom, twenty whiplashes with the number 3 whip on the back and then eight whiplashes (no 2) on her breasts, administered by ‘her victims’.

So I asked her to go into the execution room. Dr Johnson was still there - apparently he also planned to witness the punishment. He had sat down in the only chair.

I turned to Amy. “As you know, you are to be punished naked. So please strip now.”

Amy, sobbing, took off her blazer and put it on one of the punishment frames. Then she unfastened her skirt and took it off. It joined the blazer. As did her socks, bra and panties in that order. She was now fully naked. Her frame was still boyish, with narrow hips and very little breasts. There was just a little bit of brown pubic hair between her legs, so little that it obscured nothing. Her slit was clearly visible, but very tightly closed.

Two of the four girls wore evil smiles - they both wore glasses, so I (probably unfairly, but as it turned out, accurately) surmised that they must be the class nerds. The other two looked troubled.

“You will be restrained during the punishment. For the first part, please lie on this punishment frame.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.