The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 11: Interlude - Punitions en groupe

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Interlude - Punitions en groupe - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

I asked five of the waiting girls into the waiting room - there wasn’t room for any more. The first handed me not just her slip but also a letter from Mrs Darnborn:

Dear Mr Danvers,

I am sorry to be adding to your burdens this egregiously, but the entire class did very poorly at a test that we had prepared very thoroughly. 18 out of 25 failed, of whom 10 got an ‘E’ and 8 an ‘F’. I am sending you everyone who got an ‘E’ today, with the rest to follow tomorrow in the final period, our usual maths slot.

Signed, Frances Undine Darnborn

I scanned the five girls in the waiting room and could not see anyone I recognised. But I asked anyway: “Ok, girls. Is there anyone here who has been here in the past seven days?”

Silence and general shaking of heads.

“Ok, I’ll take your word for it. Should I find that anyone has been economical with the truth right now, it’s a DP for that person. So last chance to reconsider...”

Still, no takers.

I collected everyone’s slips. They all called for ten strokes with the no 2 cane on panties. I made a quick calculation: if I punished them one after another, it would take forever to get through this. That would not be so much of a problem today, but the following day it might well conflict with my appointment with Amelie. I decided to punish them in batches of five. That would streamline the whole process and add a bit of interest, too!

“Ok, ladies. Everyone into the execution room, please!”

In filed the girls and then stood, giggling nervously, among the various implements of torture.

“Ok, everyone form a circle in the centre of the room, please, facing inwards.”

They did as told.

“Now, please unfasten your skirts and let them drop to the floor.”

Some hesitation, but then they all complied. No more giggling, nervous or otherwise.

“Now, starting with you”, I tapped one of the girls on the shoulder, “turn around, take a step forward, bend down, grab your ankles and receive your first five strokes. We then move clockwise until it’s your turn again for the second five strokes. Understood? Let’s begin!”

I administered the five strokes in quick succession, so it was over before the girl could even cry out. She then turned around again, stepped back, and the next one turned around, took a step forward to give me room to swing the cane, bent forward and grabbed her ankles. Unfortunately for her, her panties had a rather prominent hole in a particularly unfortunate place, along the seam right down the middle, so that I and the other four girls got a glimpse of her slit. There was some giggling which I put an end to by shouting ‘silence!’. Undeterred, I gave her five, though not quite as quickly.

I completed the round without incident, and then started again on the now visibly red bottoms, again enjoying the hole in the second girl’s undies. I was pleased with myself for having thought of these summary executions.

The first five filed out, the second five filed in. I recognised one of them, but could not think of her name. Again, I asked them to come forward if they deserved any escalations. The girl I recognised put her hand up: “I’m KKKelly, and I had to come and see you yesterday...”

“Thank you, Kelly, that earns you one escalation. Given that the base line is 10 on panties, what is it to be?”

Kelly looked doubtful. She looked at one of the other girls, her glance just one huge question mark. I could hear the girl to her right whisper, while looking the other way, but could not make out what was said. I was feeling generous: “If you’d like to step outside to consult with your friend, that’s fine.”

They did. I could hear an agitated voice and then a suppressed scream. As they came back in, Kelly was looking rather sheepish.

“I will take 13 instead of 10, sir.”

“I’m afraid 13 is not enough - we add a third per escalation, or remove a layer of protection, and we round up. So it’s going to be 14 on the bare. Sorry!”

Kelly threw her friend a hateful glance. But then again, why rely on her? They were clearly all of them terrible at maths which, ironically, was the reason they were here!

When Kelly realised that they were all going to be punished in each other’s presence, she got even more visibly upset than she already was. But there was nothing for it.

Again, I made everyone make an inward-facing circle and then asked them to drop their skirts. They did.

“Now, Kelly, please also drop and step out of your underpants.”

Kelly was still very young, but a downy covering of pubic hair had started to cover her slit.

“Now, Kelly, please turn around and take a step outward. Then spread your legs, bend down and grab your ankles!”

I added the leg spreading thing hoping the two groups of punishees would not compare notes! Kelly afforded delicious insights into her folds ... I took my time, one stroke after another. For good measure, I made them all count loud. Kelly rejoined the circle after her first five, and I worked my way round the panty-clad bottoms. Then Kelly got another five on the bare, and we went round again. Finally, Kelly received her last four on the bare before everyone got dressed again and left. A good afternoon’s work!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.