The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2021 by Elderly English Schoolboy

Chapter 10: Recovery

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Recovery - A young boy arrives at a prestigious and venerable boarding school for girls to start a new job - little does he know he is to be the school disciplinarian's apprentice!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   School   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student  

I somehow got through my appointments that morning. I was all caught up by lunchtime, and there were two more (first time) visitors to take care of then. The paddle was the instrument of choice for the Chatterley teachers, usually just two or three whacks on skirts. When I was done, I received a phone call from Mrs Lodenheim asking me to join Emily’s disciplinary panel that afternoon and could I come over for a preliminary meeting (and that I shouldn’t forget the files of the girls I had seen that day).

That included, of course, Amelie’s file. I thought long and hard about it, but then included it in the bundle that I handed over to Mrs Lodenheim. The meeting consisted of two alumnae, a teacher, Mr Collins, and the Head. There were two more members of the panel to join us later, Dr Gove and Sue. I wasn’t too pleased about that, given the way she had rebuffed me the night before. In a way, I blamed her for my disaster with Amelie.

“Welcome, all”, the Head started the meeting. “I thought it was a good idea to discuss among ourselves from Chatterley before we convene the panel proper. Mrs Lodenheim will be joining us in a minute, not sure what’s keeping her. But just to explain: Dr Gove, the Head of St Cuthbert’s, has taken the extraordinary step to call for a Disciplinary Meeting on one of our pupils, Emily Culwether. She was being punished at St Cuthbert’s for making a false allegation of sexual abuse against Mr Furzton. Apparently there was some misbehaviour on her part during the ceremony - and I just thought we’d get Mr Danvers’ views on this. He was present and in fact actively involved in the ceremony.”

At this point, Mrs Lodenheim came in, carrying a file and a notepad. She joined us at the Head’s round conference table.

“So, Mr Danvers, can you tell us what happened, in general and particularly in Emily’s case?”

“Well, I thought the whole ceremony was much tougher than what I was used to, or rather getting used to, here. Particularly that punishments were administered on breasts and genitals I found surprising.”

“Well,” Mrs Cruickshank said, “I agree that these punishments are unusual, but remember that punishment ceremonies are very much the exception. It is something we only resort to in extremis. And they need to have a strong deterrent effect. So you thought that Emily’s behaviour was forgivable in the circumstances?”

“Well, she refused to take an active part in her own humiliation and severe punishment. I didn’t blame her. But Dr Gove, of course, takes a different view. I am sure he wants her back at St Cuthbert’s for round 2.”

One of the alumnae now intervened: “I would be opposed to this. As you rightly said, Mrs Cruickshank, these ceremonies are meant to be used in extremis - in other words, not every other week, or even every other day!”

Everybody made agreeing noises.

“Well, that’s very well,” said the Head. “But Dr Gove is going to be pressing us to impose a severe punishment. Any ideas, ladies? And gentleman?” she added apologetically.

There was silence. I, for one, found it deeply embarrassing to discuss punishments with a table full of (fairly) old ladies.

Then Mrs Lodenheim intervened: “If I could make an observation, or even a suggestion?”

“Of course, Mrs Lodenheim, while you’re not on the panel, your contributions are very welcome as always.” “Well, I was perusing the files that Mr Danvers filled in this morning. One girl visited him for the fifth time in seven days, resulting in a strong recommendation to convene a panel from the computer. But he avoided this, in my view wisely, and possibly under the impression of what he saw at our sister school. He got the girl to agree to a punishment regime involving punishments after school every other day, with the punishment (always in the nude) mirroring the most severe punishment meted out during the previous two days, including escalations. We could impose a similar regime on Emily for the rest of the school year. It would mean quite a lot of extra work for Mr Danvers, of course...”

“Mr Danvers, what do you think?”, asked the Head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.