Two Vines, No Waiting

by Charles Jeffries

Copyright© 2021 by Charles Jeffries

Fantasy Sex Story: Lina visits a shop that sells sexual encounters with a magically animated plant-based tentacle creature. Standard "consentacles" tropes apply, including tentacle-based bondage, multiple penetration, extreme amounts of plant come, dubcon / CNC, potential body horror, and a healthy amount of magic requiring some suspension of disbelief.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Fiction   High Fantasy   Horror   Magic   non-anthro   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

or, (We’re Gonna Wait ‘til the) Midnight Flower

Lina tugged her cloak around her to ward off the wind as she wandered through the Temple District, looking for the shop that her friend Mary had sent her to. It should have been easy enough to find, since most of the buildings in this part of town were still actual places of worship, and hadn’t been converted into playgrounds for perverts with more coin than sense.

Not that Lina had either too much coin or too little sense, mind you. But she did have some savings, and an itch that she was having a hard time figuring out how to scratch. And Mary had been so enthusiastic, even if her encouragement was rather short on details. All Lina knew was that the idea of submitting herself to a large, tame, animated plant creature that would make her come dozens of times while she was restrained and helpless sounded like exactly the sort of thing she wanted. Ultimately it hadn’t been that hard for Mary to convince her that the whole thing was perfectly safe and worth a try, and so at the end of another long work week, Lina bundled herself up and went searching for this shop.

She finally found it, thanks to the shingle they’d hung out that showed just a simple plant with two stems, twined loosely about each other and topped with flowers. The mark of the Order, the sisterhood that largely controlled the use of magic in this kingdom, was featured in the bottom corner of the sign. It wasn’t a guarantee of any sort, and Lina’s previous brushes with the Order hadn’t always been the most pleasant, but knowing that they’d observed what went on inside and gave it their stamp meant something. That, plus Mary’s recommendation, was all she had to go on, but it was enough to make her feel like she wasn’t making an enormous mistake.

The sign hanging on the door said ‘OPEN’, and indeed the door swung open easily. Lina stepped into the shop, still feeling like she might be making a tiny mistake. The shopkeeper, a woman about her age, perked up immediately as she came in. “Welcome! Good evening!” she said. “Please, come in and have a seat. Anywhere you like.”

The room was warm and comfortably furnished, with a large fire pit in the center, covered by a chimney that rose up through the ceiling. Several soft benches and a few couches surrounded the fire pit, although the place was empty except for Lina and the shopkeeper. Lina sat on one of the couches, taking off her cloak and warming herself by the fire.

“My name is Rae, and I’m the owner of Two Vines. I don’t believe we’ve met, have we?”

“No, we haven’t. I’m Lina.”

“Oh, a first-timer. How lovely! How did you hear about us?”

“My friend Mary is, uh, a client of yours. She told me about your ... services ... and convinced me to pay you a visit.” Lina looked around the room apprehensively. “You don’t have any other customers tonight?”

“No, if there was anyone else here, you’d have found the door locked. We like to be able to focus on one customer at a time. Or, I should say, one set of customers; we’re quite happy to accommodate couples or other small groups.”

Lina thought briefly about Mary’s eager retelling of her visit, and she pictured the two of them together, dangling upside down from some sort of vine and staring into each other’s eyes as they— well, Mary wasn’t here right now, Lina was. Her eyes refocused on the shopkeeper, who was smiling at her.

“From the look in your eyes, I suspect your friend has covered some of the essentials already. Shall we discuss the fee?”

“Uh, yes, please.”

“The basic package costs two crowns. That covers everything important, including our expenses and your safety, and it’s what we recommend for your first visit.”

“I have to admit, I expected a higher price.”

“Well, we do get some side benefits from your patronage. We don’t get many customers off the streets in this part of town, so word-of-mouth recommendations are how we find most of our new clients. Besides that, your visit tonight helps keep our friend fed and happy.”

Lina’s mouth suddenly went dry. “Fed?” she squeaked.

“No, no, don’t worry.” Rae smiled and placed her hand on Lina’s knee. “A steady stream of activity is essential to maintaining the normal life functions of such a creature as we have here. I’ve been known to partake, myself, on weeks where we don’t get enough paying customers,” she winked. “I promise you there’s no danger.”

Lina relaxed, sighing. She opened the purse on her belt and pulled out most of what she’d brought with her, handing several coins to Rae. “Two crowns it is, then.”

“Wonderful! Thank you very much.” Rae rose and walked to the counter, dropping the coins into a box and retrieving a pouch. “Before you get started I just have a few instructions for you. For your own safety and satisfaction, make sure you follow them closely.”

“You just said there wasn’t any danger!”

“There isn’t, if you follow the instructions. Now, this pouch holds a ring. The ring will draw the attention of the creature to you and only you. It also holds enough magic to prevent any significant harm, and should aid with the, ah, initial stages of your encounter.”

“Initial stages?”

“We’ve found that many of our first-time customers let their apprehension get in the way of their desire. The ring will help you avoid that. However, this is the important part: don’t put it on until you’re ready to begin. Once you put the ring on, the creature will awaken and slowly begin to seek you out. Have you been attuned?”

“No,” Lina said. In truth, she’d gone to the Order for an assessment when she reached puberty, just like most of the women she knew. But the Order had declined to choose her as a student, so she never got as far as an attunement. That was many years ago, though, and she had barely thought about any sort of magical practice of her own since becoming an adult.

“There will be a brief burst of energy that flows through you when you put the ring on; that’s just the various spells activating. It’s harmless. If you haven’t been attuned, you might not even notice it.”

“All right.”

“Through that door is an antechamber. You can use it as a dressing room. Whatever you leave in there will be safe and sound, waiting for you when you’re finished. Any clothing you bring beyond that room, however, is likely to be destroyed.”

Lina flushed slightly, and felt the heat of the fire on her skin. Of course it made perfect sense that if she was going to be fucked by a plant creature, she would need to be naked for the occasion. But she also wished she’d brought an old set of underclothes with her that didn’t need to come home afterwards.

“Finally, when you’re done, knock three times on the chamber door. For everyone’s safety, it can’t be opened from the inside, but I’ll be waiting out here for you to knock. Do you have any other questions?” she asked, patiently.

“No ... I don’t think so,” said Lina.

“Great. Take your time; whenever you’re ready, step right through that door, and don’t forget to bring that pouch with you. I’m going to lock up.” Rae stood and went to the front door, opening it to take down the sign, then closing it and throwing a bar across from the inside. Lina stared into the fire for a few minutes while the shopkeeper puttered about, before finally gathering her courage and crossing to the interior door.

Lina stepped into the small but cozy antechamber. It was dimly lit by a few candles, which provided a soft, warm glow to the room. She unlaced her boots and took them off, followed by her stockings, briefly stretching her feet to enjoy their freedom. Her belt was next, untied from around her waist and deposited in a basket on the nearby bench.

As she pulled her long tunic off over her head and folded it neatly, the anticipation of what awaited her in the next room began to sink in, and her breath started to come a little faster. Sitting down on the bench in just her undergarments, she took up the pouch that the shopkeeper had given her. Inside was a silver ring, set with a row of tiny green gemstones that ran all the way around it. Lina rolled it around in her fingers for a moment, feeling the crackle of magical energy contained within the ring, but decided it was too soon to put it on. Instead, she shed her undergarments and tossed them into the basket as well.

Despite the warmth of the room, Lina’s skin tingled with a chill. Looking down at herself, she noticed the faint hairs of her arms standing on end, and both of her nipples were very erect. She closed her eyes, leaned back against the wall, and reconsidered what she was about to do. She was nervous, for sure, but she also couldn’t deny that the idea of being overwhelmed by this creature was turning her on. She raised one hand to her breast, toying with the nipple and bringing a sigh to her lips.

Images flashed through her mind of former lovers tying her down to a bed. She loved the feeling of being unable to resist while they had their way with her. Her other hand drifted down between her legs as she followed her fantasies, shivering as she felt her own wetness. Lina focused on the feelings of helplessness she was always chasing after with her human lovers, and let her mind conjure images of what would happen when the magical construct in the next room wrapped its ... vines? around her. The first edges of her orgasm began to swell, much more quickly than usual, but Lina refrained from getting herself off. She blushed as she realized just how ready she was to give herself over to this creature.

Clearly, it was time to take the next step.

She stood, catching herself on the wall as her legs were suddenly wobbly. She picked up the ring from the bench and stepped to the chamber door. The heavy stone door groaned as she threw her weight behind it and it slowly opened, and she stepped through and pushed it shut behind her. Were it not for the iron frame surrounding it, the door would have blended seamlessly into the wall, and she felt a brief flash of panic as she remembered the shopkeeper saying that it couldn’t be opened from this side. Lina took a deep breath to calm herself and slowly turned to face the chamber.

A large, circular room opened up before her, dotted at regular intervals along the wall with sconces for lit torches. The ceiling was arched, giving the impression of a half-sphere. Decorative statues and tapestries lined the walls between the sconces. The walls and floor were hard stone, and for a moment she regretted having taken her boots off. But the dominant feature of the room was a giant hole in the center, pitch black and taking up almost half of the floor. Two concentric circles were inscribed in the stone around the hole, with a series of runes carved between them. The burning torches crackled, giving off enough light to see and enough heat to keep the room just slightly too cool, heightening both her nervousness and her arousal.

Lina placed the ring over her fingertip, causing the green gems set within it to begin to glow softly. The ring slid down over her knuckles with no resistance at all until it sat at the base of her finger, cinching down to a snug but comfortable fit. At first, nothing else seemed to happen, until a few seconds later when she noticed that the runes in the rings around the hole in the floor had also lit up. The gemstones got steadily brighter, until there was as much light in the room from the glow as there was from the torches.

Suddenly, a burst of energy slammed into her gut, knocking the wind out of her. Lina dropped to her knees, expecting to hurt herself on the hard stone, but instead landed on something that felt soft and warm. The ball of energy in her stomach split into two and simultaneously burst up through her head and down through her pussy. Her eyes began to glow the same green color as the ring, and she threw her head back with her mouth open as her cunt contracted. A flood of her own juices flowed out of her as the orgasm she’d denied herself a few moments ago came back with a vengeance. Lina screamed out, releasing the energy from the ring into the room as she dimly recalled the shopkeeper’s words from earlier: “a brief burst of energy,” she’d said; “you might not even notice it.”

Lina panted for breath, collapsed on the floor. When she finally raised her head to look around the room, most of the space had gone dark. She could still hear the torches burning, but they seemed distant and much dimmer than they should have been. She lifted herself up on her hands, and noticed that she could barely see herself; there was only a faint green outline of her body. She waved her hand in front of her face a few times, even slapping herself to make sure she hadn’t gone completely incorporeal. It appeared to only be a trick of her vision. All she could see was the outline of her body, the brightly glowing ring on her finger, the fading runes on the floor ... and a mass of something in the pit beyond, also outlined in green, just beginning to awaken and unfurl itself.

Lina shut her eyes and turned away, but she could still see everything. She held her hands up to her face, to no avail. She looked back at the pit, realizing that the runes had gone completely dark, and recognized the mass as some sort of root system for a shrub or bush. She scrambled to her feet just as a thick stalk emerged from the bush and began to grow upwards. As it cleared the edge of the pit, the tip of the stalk expanded into a bulb, and as it climbed further into the domed ceiling, she watched in fascination as the bulb opened into a flower. A gentle fragrance filled the room, and Lina inhaled deeply. Suddenly, her apprehension melted away, and the aftereffects of her recent, powerful orgasm washed over her. She began to salivate, and could feel herself still dripping wet from before.

Her eyes turned to the floor again, where several tendrils had climbed the sides of the stone pit and crept up over the lip. She took a cautious step towards them, and the tendrils stopped moving all at once. Lina froze as well, thinking she’d done something wrong. But then a moment later, the flower atop the giant stalk in the center of the room slowly tilted towards her, and a fresh burst of fragrance filled her nose. The tendrils on the same side of the pit as her began to grow quickly towards her, and she approached them more boldly, sinking to her knees and reaching out with her hands as they reared up from the stone floor.

Tiny shoots slithered up along her arms, softly pricking her skin as they climbed, while slightly thicker vines twined between her fingers and around her hands. The sensation of a live plant growing around Lina’s hands was bizarre. The nerves in her skin came alive, and every touch felt both completely alien and incredibly erotic. Before she knew it, the tendrils had crawled all the way up to her shoulders. She barely noticed the second wave of tendrils approach her legs, wrapping themselves around her knees and growing down to her ankles and up to her waist at the same time. Heavier vines slithered through her armpits, crossed behind her back, and wrapped around her sides, joining together again under her breasts. Suddenly, her hands were lifted into the air and she felt herself jerked upwards, yelping and standing up much more quickly than she would have thought possible. She grabbed onto the vines running across her palms, and they responded by wrapped themselves around her hands so tightly that she couldn’t let go if she wanted to.

Her hands were raised further into the air, and Lina realized that her feet weren’t touching the ground anymore. She was already completely at the mercy of this thing, a fact that did nothing to quench the arousal burning inside her. Thicker vines wrapped themselves around her ankles, her knees, her hips, and her waist, cinching down like a corset while also taking up her weight as she was lifted.

The light touch of the tendrils covering her arms continued to spread as shoots now grew quickly across her torso and back. Sensation flooded in from all sides as they slid over Lina’s skin, teasing and tickling her. She gasped as the tendrils reached her breasts, climbing over them, poking the sensitive skin but ignoring her nipples. Shoots twined around themselves to form a loop around the base of each breast and squeezed lightly. More tendrils grew up and over her neck, climbing over her jaw and forming a net over her face, covering her eyes but leaving her nose and mouth exposed.

Lina thrashed about, desperately seeking any sort of touch on her most sensitive areas, begging for another release. The vines around her hands and wrists had grown thick and strong, holding her in the air and preventing her from getting any sort of purchase to move. As if it sensed her struggle, a vine suddenly wrapped itself around her neck, squeezing her at the same time that the vines around her chest and waist constricted. Lina went slack, whining as the fight drained out of her and she realized that she was completely at the mercy of this creature that even now controlled her breathing, her desire, and her pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.