B. J. Jones the Story of My Life Book 3 - Cover

B. J. Jones the Story of My Life Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 48

By the time I finished, I had enough of news people and questions for one day. I returned to the Oval Office to start on the pile of notes that I knew to be there and growing.

Marty and Eric followed me in the door with more notes. FBI and Department of Homeland Security investigators were beginning to put all the pieces together. To get the complete picture, it was going to take a while to decipher the hundreds of thousands of emails between the groups and people.

‘‘We have seized all the emails and texts for the last four years. It looks like that is when all this started under President Thomas. You were chairperson of the Task Force at the time and the dates are closely aligned with the arrest of all the traitors from the various lists on the Prince’s computer files,’’ he said.

‘‘People in those agencies were running scared that connections were going to be exposed to many of the things they were doing. We didn’t check the domestic traitor’s records back far enough. We were too involved in finding the international traitors to investigate domestic issues. The bribery and kickback schemes were set to balloon, but all the arrests put a damper on that expansion for a while,’’ he said.

‘‘They all thought they could cover their tracks and not draw attention to themselves while we were aggressively fighting the war on terror. All the political and media coverage was on you and the task force. Many of the emails, texts, communications and meetings were addressed as a fight on terrorism for the records,’’ Eric said.

‘‘They used that cover to get and justify the training and to buy all the gear, weapons and ammo. Congress simply gave them everything they wanted without question,’’ Eric said.

‘‘It became apparent that you were cleaning all the agencies of traitors; that was all the incentive they needed. They became worried and that was when they labeled you as a threat to the status quo, to the power of the un-elected entrenched government that had been years in the making,’’ Eric said.

‘‘Everything was kicked into high gear when you became Vice President and then President and aggressively worked to reduce the size of the agencies. The war was a minor setback - they were sure it would cause you to be defeated in the election,” Eric said.

‘‘The computer systems have only hit the high spots in the search, but we think it is far bigger than the SWAT teams. We think there are thousands involved. We think the new programs and new computers will have it sorted out in a week,’’ Eric said.

Allen Meadows came in and had listened to the last few assessments before he spoke.

‘‘Given what we know and until we get a better look at it, I am going to order the Secret Service protection unit for you and your family doubled. The Vice President is also going to be doubled for a while,’’ Allen said. Eric and Marty agreed with increasing my security and then all of them left.

First it was the war in the sand that nearly got me killed. Then a group of illegals, then a group of rapists, then the Saudi’s several times, the Pakistani’s, the Cartel, the Iranians. Now to me it looked like a group of Americans in our own government were going to try to kill or destroy me.

I wondered how long it would be before the media put two and two together to come up with the same thing. I thought it was ironic that a mistake by one agent blew the cover off what they were planning to do. I wondered if somewhere there was a plan outline on how they were going to start this.

I didn’t think that some agency would start to take control of the government, hoping the rest would quickly join in. There was a plan and a leader or leaders somewhere.

I was glad that Congress had reauthorized and expanded the death penalty, trying to get major crimes under control. It looked like this was a good case to use it.

The White House legal team knocked on the door and came in. I knew what they were going to say before they said a word.

‘‘Environmental activists have filed several suits in federal court to block closing the EPA,’’ lead attorney Alfred Bostic said.

‘‘We knew they would, so that’s no surprise,’’ I said.

‘‘We have everything ready to counter their suit,’’ he said.

‘‘Either way, ignore the court and continue with the closing the agencies. The court is stepping into the executive branch domain. The money is already gone, and the court can’t order money from the treasury. All budget must come from the House,’’ he said.

‘‘Marty said they would have more of their plans uncovered tomorrow and in a formula that we can use to appeal any decision from the lower courts,’’ he said.

‘‘This whole thing was just days of blowing out of control! It looks like it was near, based on the massive amount of texts and emails in the hours after the Kentucky incident,’’ I said.

I needed to call Andy and then the girls to let them know what was going on. Then I needed to review all the data that the group had left me with. I could easily see that I needed to do a lot more than close the EPA and ATF.

One thing was for sure; more agencies were going to be closed or reduced. Eric and Marty had teams of experts working around the clock trying to get answers.

Ching Lee with Takeo, Lorrie, Sara and Vicky were coming over to spend the night and possibly tomorrow. All three had texted they had things that we needed to talk about. This weekend had been such a bust with all the things happening. They would be here in three hours; I couldn’t wait. I needed to talk to someone other than lawyers and congressional people.

Carl and Kitty came in; there were more congressional people in the meeting room; I didn’t get to escape the migraine after all.

I spent the next two hours with several Senators and Congress persons. All of them were fighting for their favorite agency or project to be saved from the budget cuts after the new tax bill passed. Truthfully, I could care less about pet projects at this point. First pass the damn tax bill and then we could sort out things to save and then the changes to make. But politics didn’t work that way in Washington, no matter what.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.