Babysitting My Neighbor's Daughters - Cover

Babysitting My Neighbor's Daughters

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom is asked to watch his neighbor's daughters while they went on a 2-week cruise. Little did he know how horny his own daughter and the neighbor's daughters were.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter  

It’s recommended that you read the original first, but here’s a recap:

Bob and Millie Jones went on a two-week cruise, leaving their two daughters, Beth and Ruth, with their next-door neighbor, Tom Jacobs, and his daughter, Cindy. Tom is a single Dad; his wife had died in an auto crash eight years ago.

Cindy and Beth were the same age, fourteen. Ruth was thirteen. On the second day that Beth and Ruth stayed with them, Tom caught the three girls eating each other’s pussies. From then until Bob and Millie returned home, Tom fucked Beth and his daughter Cindy. Ruth felt she wasn’t ready for full vaginal intercourse, so Tom ate her pussy.

The weekend after Bob and Millie returned from their cruise; Tom invited them over for a barbecue. Tom took Bob aside and told him about the girls being sexually active and that he had used the temporary guardianship they had given him to put the girls on birth control pills. Tom also admitted to fucking Beth. Bob thanked him, revealing that he and Millie wanted to get sexually involved with the girls but had no idea how to get started with them.

Now, on with the continued story.


When the Jones family returned home after the barbecue, Bob told Millie that he had news to tell her after the girls went to sleep.

When the girls went to bed, Millie turned to Bob and asked, “What kind of news do you have and why wait until the girls went to bed?”

“Millie, it’s great news! Tom broke both Beth and Ruth in for us! Beth was fucked and he ate Ruth’s pussy almost the entire time we were gone,” Bob exclaimed.

“We’ll have to put them on birth control,” stated Millie.

“Tom already took care of that. They’ll both be safe in two and a half weeks,” he replied.

Millie excitedly said, “I can’t wait to ‘catch’ them in the act!”

The following day, Millie was at the top of the stairs, preparing to go downstairs to make breakfast, when she heard faint noises coming from the girls’ room. Knowing what was probably going on, she moved closer to their door. Her suspicions were confirmed when she heard one of the girls moan. Millie stripped, removed her bathrobe and nightgown, then quietly opened the door.

“Good morning, girls. What a nice way to wake up!” Millie exclaimed as she stepped into their room.

The Beth and Ruth froze, then Beth asked, “Mom, what are you doing?”

“I thought I’d join you, do you mind?” answered Millie as she walked to the bed.

Millie motioned Beth to get up from between Ruth’s legs, took her place, and started lapping at Ruth’s pussy while running a finger around Ruth’s clit.

“You have such a sweet tasting pussy, Ruth!” exclaimed Millie.

“Mom, please don’t stop! I’m soooo close!” Ruth exclaimed.

Millie sucked on Ruth’s clit, triggering her orgasm. As she shivered and shook, Ruth held her mother’s face to her pussy while Millie continued sucking.

Eventually, Ruth pushed her Mom’s face away, panting, “Too sensitive.” Ruth then got off the bed and flopped onto a desk chair.

“Beth, do you want me to take care of you now?” Millie asked.

“No Mom, let me take care of you now,” she said, breathing heavily.

Millie moved up the bed and turned onto her back, spreading her legs. Beth got between her legs and ran her fingers through her Mom’s wide-open slit. They came out soaking wet. Beth inserted two fingers, palm up, into her mother’s pussy and searched for her G-spot as she sucked on her prominent clit. When Beth found her Mom’s G-spot, Beth released her clit and lapped up the juices pouring out of her Mom’s pussy.

“Fist me!” Millie panted.

“Are you sure Mom?” Beth asked.

“Do it!” Millie exclaimed.

Beth complied, making a fist and tucking her thumb in before pushing it into her Mom’s pussy.

“Yes! Now fuck me with your fist!” Millie exclaimed.

Beth did as her Mom asked. Millie’s pussy clamped down on Beth’s wrist a few minutes later as her body shook, cumming hard. When her Mom’s orgasm passed and her wrist was no longer trapped, Beth pulled her hand out of her mother’s pussy.

“Do you want me to take care you you now?” Millie asked.

“Mom, I don’t need you to. I came twice while taking care of you,” Beth stated.

“Beth, Ruth, come with me and we’ll shower together in my bathroom,” Millie directed.

The three of them went to the master bedroom to use the large shower. Bob was just getting up when they entered. Seeing the three naked females gave him an immediate hard-on.

When Millie saw his condition, she asked, “Have either of you ever given a blow job?”

Ruth admitted that she has and enjoyed giving them.

“Well, get over there and take care of your Dad,” she stated.

Ruth went to her Dad as he sat on the edge of the bed, knelt between his spread knees, and sucked his cock, taking more of it into her mouth on each downstroke until the head was in her throat. She then took it into her throat on every other downstroke.

“Oh Sweetie, where did you learn to do that?” Bob moaned.

“She told me she practiced using zucchinis,” answered Beth.

“So that’s where the zucchini kept disappearing,” mused Millie.

Suddenly, Bob felt his balls draw up. “I’m gonna cum, Sweetie!” he warned.

As he came, Ruth took Bob’s cock into her throat as pulse after pulse of cum shot straight into her stomach. When he stopped spurting, she backed off until only the head was in her mouth and sucked the rest of his cum from his cock.

“Thank you, Daddy. Your cum tastes as good as Tom’s!” Ruth effused after releasing his cock.

Bob looked at Millie and said, “Ruth’s blow jobs are as good as yours, Honey.”

“Okay girls let’s get in the shower and clean up,” Millie instructed.

Millie, Beth, and Ruth entered the bathroom. Millie turns on the shower and adjusts the water temperature before they get in. They each wash without any fooling around. As each finish, they step out and dry off. When all three finished drying, they went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Meanwhile, Bob got into the shower, washed, then dried, and got dressed. When he arrived in the kitchen, all the females were still naked except Millie, who was wearing an apron while cooking. When she finished cooking, she removed the apron and put bacon, eggs, and biscuits on the table before she sat down. Everyone filled their plates and started eating.

As they ate, Beth asked, “Mom, is it okay for Dad to fuck me?”

“That’s up to you and your father,” Millie replied.

She then turned to her Dad and asked, “Dad will you fuck me, please?”

“Sweetie, it will take me a while to recover from Ruth’s blow job, but I’ll be more than happy to fuck you,” he answered.

“How long?” Beth wondered.

“Give me a couple of hours, Sweetie,” Bob replied, then continued, “Now I have a question. Why aren’t any of you dressed?”

Millie answered for the group, “As much sex as will be going on in this house, I decided that wearing clothes will be inconvenient. Why don’t you go get naked too?”

“I like the way you think, Honey,” he replied and stripped right there in the kitchen.

A few hours later, Bob and Beth were in the marriage bed together. As they explored each other’s bodies, he wet a finger and pushed it against her rosebud.

“What are you doing, Dad?” she asked.

“Have you ever had a cock in your ass, Beth?” he replied.

“No Dad, I haven’t,” she answered.

Bob thought, “I’ve got to have her virgin ass.”

“Would you like to try it?” he inquired.

“I don’t know. It sounds like it might hurt, a lot,” Beth responded.

“Come on, at least give it a try,” Bob coaxed her.

“Okay Dad, as long as you stop if it hurts too much,” she stated.

Bob got up, retrieved a KY jelly tube from the bathroom, and returned to the bed. He used the KY to lubricate his entire cock then lubricated Beth’s anus before inserting his index finger to the second digit.

“How does that feel?” he asked.

“It feels kind of strange, like I’m taking a small shit.” she replied

Bob then added his middle finger, stretching her rear entrance a bit more.

“How about now, Sweetie?” Bob inquired.

“It still feels strange but I’m starting to like it,” she answered.

Bob removed his fingers and slowly pressed his cock against Beth’s anus. It opened, and he inserted about two inches into her ass.

“How about now?” he inquired.

“It’s feeling better all the time, Dad,” she panted.

Bob slowly slid his cock in until he was fully seated in her ass, slowly withdrew until just the head was in her, then repeated the action several times.

“Don’t stop Dad, I’m getting close!” Beth exclaimed.

Bob continued pumping in and out of her ass, slowly adding speed, when he felt tingling in his balls.

“I’m gonna blow my load in your ass soon, Sweetie!” he yelled.

When Beth’s orgasm hit, she screamed, “Cum with me, Dad!”

As her anus convulsed along with her pussy, it triggered Bob’s orgasm. He came, flooding her ass.

When both of their breathing returned to normal, Beth complimented her Dad, “Thank you for taking the time to prepare me. It was almost as good as having a cock in my pussy.”

“You’re welcome, Sweetie. Until you’re safe, that’s the way we’ll have to fuck. Once we know your birth control pills are working, we can fuck however you want,” Bob responded.

Later that day, Bob called his neighbor Tom.

“Hey Tom, it’s Bob. How are you doing?”

“Doing good Bob. How about yourself?”

“Doing great here, Tom. I had Beth’s ass this afternoon. Have you had Cindy’s ass yet?” asked Bob.

“No Bob, I haven’t. I might be too large for her ass,” Tom replied.

“Why don’t you and Cindy come over next Saturday. As you know, we have an eight foot privacy fence and no neighbors on the other side of us, so we can all go naked. Then whatever happens, happens.” Bob suggested.

“Sounds good,” replied Tom, “see you around noon.”

Over the next five days, both families had sex whenever the urge became too strong to resist; Millie with both girls anytime, Bob with both girls before and after work, and Tom with Cindy whenever they felt like it.

When Saturday came, Tom and Cindy walked next door and rang the doorbell. Millie answered the door wearing a robe and let them in. As they entered, Millie asked them to strip as she removed the robe, revealing her nakedness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.