Babysitting My Neighbor's Daughters - Cover

Babysitting My Neighbor's Daughters

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom is asked to watch his neighbor's daughters while they went on a 2-week cruise. Little did he know how horny his own daughter and the neighbor's daughters were.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter  

Tom Jacobs, his wife, Karen, and their daughter, Cindy, moved into what, at the time, was a new housing development ten years ago. About the same time, the Jones family, Bob, Millie, and their daughters, Beth and Ruth, became their next-door neighbors. The two families became close friends, and their daughters often had sleepovers at both houses.

Two years after moving in, Tom’s wife was killed in an auto accident, making him a single Dad. Bob and Millie spent much time helping Tom get through the grieving process. Tom got the okay to work from home.

Eight years later, Bob and Millie told Tom they were going on a two-week cruise in July and asked Tom if their daughters could stay with him while they were gone.

“Of course they can stay with me!” Tom exclaimed, “Just make sure that you give me a notarized temporary guardianship in case something happens that they need medical care.

When July came, on the morning of their parent’s departure, Beth and Ruth each brought a suitcase of clothes to Tom’s house, Bob handed him the temporary guardianship papers, and Bob and Millie left for their cruise.

At the time, Cindy and Beth were both fifteen-years-old, and Ruth was fourteen-years-old. The girls were almost like sisters, doing almost everything together, including masturbating, unknown to all the parents. All three of them wore the same size clothes and undergarments and had regular periods.

On the second afternoon of Beth’s and Ruth’s stay, Tom walked past Cindy’s room and heard what he thought was moaning.

He knocked on her door and asked, “Are you all okay, Cindy?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

Tom walked away, wondering what he heard. Later that day, he ordered pizza for supper. When it arrived, he called the girls to come to eat. When they got to the kitchen, their hair was messed up, and their clothes looked unkempt. He also thought he caught the essence of female emissions.

“What have you girls been doing this afternoon?” he queried.

Cindy replied, “Just some rough housing, Daddy.”

As they ate, Beth asked, “Mister Tom, can we go in the pool tomorrow?”

“Of course you can, girls,” Tom responded.

When everyone had their fill, they settled down in the den to watch TV. After the evening news went off, he turned control of the TV over to the girls and went to his home office to get some work done. As he worked, he heard giggling coming from the den.

He thought, “The girls always have fun when they get together.”

The girls went to Cindy’s bedroom at 9 pm. At 10 pm, Tom shut down his computer and went to his bedroom. As he passed Cindy’s bedroom, he heard the same sounds he heard during the afternoon. Tom stopped to listen for a few minutes and distinctly heard at least one of the girls moaning. He realized that they were either masturbating or having oral sex and his cock stiffened. He went back to his computer, turned it on, and searched porn websites for young girls. He found a site that had a video of two young teenage girls masturbating each other. As he watched the video, he stroked his cock until he came into some tissues. He then went to bed thinking about the girls.

The following morning, all three girls came to breakfast wearing barely-there bikinis. Tom knew that Cindy had no bathing suits like that and assumed she was wearing one of Beth’s or Ruth’s since they all wore the same sizes. The girls sat at the kitchen table while he made pancakes. While making them, Tom realized that his cock was rock hard. He tried to think about anything but the girls, hoping it would go down since it was very evident in his shorts. It didn’t go down, so he asked Cindy to take the pancakes to the table. She got up from the table and went to the stove to get the pancakes from her Dad and immediately noticed the bulge in his shorts.

When the girls finished eating, they went outside to get some sun while waiting to get in the pool. They were lying on their bellies on the lounge chairs; Cindy in the center with Beth and Ruth on either side of her.

“Dad had a hard-on while he was making our pancakes,” Cindy quietly said.

“Was it big?” asked Beth.

“It looked HUGE!” responded Cindy.

“Have you ever actually seen it?” queried Ruth.

“No, but I’ve thought about it when I play with my pussy. It makes me cum so hard,” Cindy declared.

While the girls were sunning themselves, Tom gathered the dirty laundry and took it to the laundry room. He put his dirty clothes in the washer and started the machine. Tom knew that Cindy wore a 32B bra from buying them for her and assumed Beth and Ruth wore the same size. When Tom looked down, he saw three pairs of panties on the top of Cindy’s laundry basket. He picked them up and smelled the crotch of each of them; they each smelled like pussy. Tom was rock hard again and jacked off into a pair and came hard then went to his room. He changed into a loose bathing suit, hoping that it wouldn’t be noticeable if he got hard around the girls.

When the washer finished the first load, he put the clothes in the dryer, put the girls’ clothes in the washer, and moved towards the back door.

Meanwhile, out in the backyard, Cindy asked, “Have either of you done anything with a guy?”

“No, only with each other,” replied Ruth.

“I let Bobby White feel me up one time,” answered Beth.

Just then, Tom stepped into the backyard, and the girls got quiet.

“Okay girls, its been an hour since you ate. You can get in the pool anytime you’d like,” he stated.

“Thanks for letting us know, Daddy!” Cindy exclaimed, and all three girls got up and jumped into the pool.

The girls swam laps, roughhoused a bit, then assembled at the far side of the pool, facing away from Tom and keeping their voices low.

“How can we get your Dad hard again?” asked Ruth.

“I think he’ll get hard just looking at us if we lay on our backs,” suggested Cindy, “I think he likes looking at out tits.”

“What if that doesn’t work?” queried Beth.

“Then one of us will have to lose our top in the pool,” replied Cindy.

“I might cum if I have to do that!” Ruth exclaimed.

“Is that a bad thing?” chided Beth.

They got out of the pool and lay down on the lounge chairs, on their backs. Tom looked them over and admired the three pairs of 32B breasts in their bikini tops. As he looked at the girls, he was glad to be wearing a baggy swimsuit because he was getting hard again. Tom got up, walked to the pool, and got in, hoping that his cock would go down in the cool water. It didn’t help; in fact, it made things worse; the wet fabric molded itself around his erect cock. When he got out of the pool, Beth immediately saw his problem and tapped Cindy’s and Ruth’s shoulders. As all three girls watched, Tom grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his waist, and walked into the house to change into a pair of shorts. While he was in the house, the girls continued their conversation.

“Did you see how huge my Dad’s cock is!” Cindy exclaimed.

“We need to figure out how to see it naked!” Beth insisted.

“I’ve never seen an outline of a cock that large at the YMCA,” Ruth stated.

“How about this? We all get naked in my bedroom and you two can be playing with your pussies. I’ll yell like I got hurt. Daddy will come running to see what’s wrong and when he opens the door, we’ll invite him to play with us,” suggested Cindy.

“That sounds like a plan, Cindy. If nothing else, he’ll go nuts after seeing us naked,” Beth opined.

“I’m not sure I want him to see my pussy,” Ruth confessed.

“Don’t be silly, Ruth. You want to see his cock but don’t want him to see your pussy? Sex with a guy means he’s going to put his cock IN your pussy,” stated Beth.

It was getting near lunchtime, and the girls went inside to ask Tom to prepare something to eat. Cindy went to his home office and was about to enter when she noticed the young girl porn on his computer and her Dad stroking his cock. She backed away and returned to the kitchen to tell Beth and Ruth what she saw.

“Daddy was in his office, and guess what. He was watching young girl porn and jacking off!” exclaimed Cindy.

“Did you see his cock?” asked Ruth.

“Yes, it’s at least ten inches long and it’s fat,” replied Cindy.

“Let’s talk about our plan some more before we try anything,” suggested Beth.

“Good idea, Beth. We might want to make some changes,” stated Cindy, “Now, lets make some sandwiches and leave Daddy alone.”

Cindy got sandwich makings and sodas out of the refrigerator while Beth took a loaf of bread from the breadbox and Ruth put plates on the table. They each prepared their sandwich the way they liked then they started eating. As they finished eating, Tom came into the kitchen looking a bit flushed.

“Are you okay, Daddy? You look a little feverish,” Cindy stated.

“I’m fine, Sweetie, just a little tired,” Tom replied.

“Okay Daddy, if you do get sick, just remember that you have three young girls to take care of your needs, whatever they are,” Cindy declared.

“I’m not getting sick, Sweetie, but I appreciate your concern,” he expressed.

The girls left the kitchen and went to Cindy’s room.

“I don’t believe you said that to your Dad!” Beth exclaimed.

“Why? I was planting an idea in his head. Remember, he was watching young girl porn!” Cindy retorted.

“I think what you said was a good idea, Cindy. It let him know that we’re not too young, just like the girls in the video he was watching,” Ruth stated.

“That’s it!” exclaimed Beth, “We can make a video of us having sex and send it to your Dad, Cindy.”

“Yeah, and we can wave at him to join us!” effused Ruth.

“That should work! Lets make the video tonight and send it to him while he’s working in his office tomorrow!” exclaimed Cindy.

“I’ll use my phone to video and send it to him,” stated Ruth.

“No Ruth, use my phone. He won’t open a text from an unknown number,” advised Cindy.

The girls went out back and spent the afternoon sunning. Tom made lasagna and a salad for supper. After eating, he went back to his office, leaving the girls to clean up the kitchen. While Beth and Ruth cleaned up, Cindy quietly went toward his office. Looking around the door jamb, she saw Tom watching the same video again. She slunk back to the kitchen to help Beth and Ruth finish cleaning up.

“Daddy’s watching that video again,” she whispered.

They finished cleaning and went to the den. Cindy turned on the TV and found a movie for them to watch, then turned the volume up a bit so they could talk without being overheard.

“Your Dad seems to be really interested in that one video,” said Beth.

“That works in our favor, Beth,” Cindy replied.

“Would you go all the way with him?” Ruth asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know. If he got me hot enough, I probably would,” Cindy mused.

“I’ll let him fuck me, no question about it,” Beth stated.

“How can you say that? You’ve never done anything with a guy besides letting a guy feel you up.” Ruth stated.

Beth answered, “Because I’m so horny. Cindy, let’s go to your room, I need some relief.”

They went to Cindy’s room, where Ruth took a video of Cindy eating Beth’s pussy until Beth had a massive orgasm. Cindy then continued the video of Beth eating out Ruth until she came. Finally, Beth continued the video of Ruth eating Cindy out, giving her an orgasm.

When they all recovered, Ruth exclaimed, “Let’s send your Dad the video now!”

“No Ruth. It takes older guys more time to be ready between sex sessions to recover than younger guys who can cum multiple times an hour. If we’re all going to have sex with him, it has to be tomorrow,” Cindy objected.

They spent the next few hours listening to music and dancing before they got quiet and went to sleep. Meanwhile, Tom watched the two-hour video of the young girls fucking and sucking both men and each other while he jacked off. He came twice while he watched it, then went to bed. It was a primarily sleepless night as he kept thinking about having sex with young girls, including those in his house.

The following day when he entered his office, he noticed an MMS message waiting on his phone. When he checked, he noticed that Cindy had sent it. Curious, he opened it and jacked off as he watched the girls eating each other’s pussies on the video. As he watched it a second time, the girls entered his office, naked.

He didn’t notice them until Cindy said, “I see you like our video, Daddy. Would you like to play with us like those girls on that video on your computer?”

Tom tried to stuff his rigid cock back in his pants, unsuccessfully. He stuttered,” Wha ... What do you mean?”

“Daddy, I know you like to watch young girls having sex with men and with each other. The video we sent you was an invitation to make your fantasy come true,” Cindy explained.

She then walked over to him, grasped his rock-hard cock, and led him to his bedroom, followed by Beth and Ruth.

The three girls got on Tom’s king-size bed, and Cindy said,” Daddy, make love to me. I want you to be my first.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.