Little Sister Wants A Gangbang! - Cover

Little Sister Wants A Gangbang!

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby's little sister comes to him with a request. But this is an unusual request and she's not sure he'll help her. She wants a gangbang so she can stop a fellow schoolmate's bragging. Bobby reluctantly agrees with some conditions...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   Facial   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

My little sister came up the driveway just as I pulled into the garage. I had just gotten off work and was coming home to what I thought was going to be a quiet uneventful night of TV and delivered pizza.

I was closing the garage door when I heard “Hey big brother, just getting home from work?”

“Hey Val, yeah we had a busy day – lots of cars needing fixed,” I said.

“Well, better to be busy than bored I guess,” she said. She was right there – an auto shop is not a very exciting place when work is slow. Plus a busy day goes by faster.

“Yeah, I suppose. So what brings you to these parts? Does Mom and Dad know you have wandered off again?” I said, being the typical big brother.

“Yeah, I told them I was coming over here. I wanted to talk to you about something,” she said.

“Sounds serious. Come on in and we can talk.” I unlocked the door to my place and held it open for her. We went inside and went to the living room to talk.

I lived in a small two bedroom house out in the country around Greenville, North Carolina. My parents along with my sister Valerie, live closer to the edge of the city, but I liked the quiet of the country. It’s rural farmland around my place and I like the space and the slower pace. It’s a bit of a drive to get to work, but it gives me a chance to get my head together for work or decompress after a hard day at the shop.

Valerie was eighteen and Mom and Dad had bought her a car last year when she passed her finals as a junior. I guess they figured as a senior, she needed a car to be popular and to do the things that high school kids do. Personally, I think they were just tired of driving her to all her after-school activities! Of course, it didn’t hurt to have a professional auto mechanic in the family!

“So what’s up Sis?” I asked as I went in the kitchen to wash up. Valerie sat down at the small breakfast bar while I cleaned up and grabbed a beer.

“Well, this is a little hard to talk about with you, but you are the only one I know that I can talk to. You know that I’m not a virgin, right? I mean, I’ve had boyfriends and I’ve ... done it. A few times actually.”

“Yeah, I pretty much figured that,” I said, wondering where this conversation was headed and not sure I wanted to go there with my little sister!

“Well, I am eighteen years old now,” she said matter-of-factly.

“I know, but that doesn’t mean you can be the school slut!” I said.

“Anyway, the other day when I was here you went in to take a shower and I got on your computer. You had left it open and I wanted to look up something I’d heard in school. Well, when I got online, I saw something ... on your computer. Something I can’t get out of my mind. The last few days I’ve been ... watching movies about it.”

“About what, exactly?” I asked warily.

“Gangbangs ... you know, one girl with several guys,” she said.

“Yeah, I know what a gangbang is. So why are you looking at them?”

“Because I want one. I want to be the girl in a gangbang.”

I’m glad I hadn’t opened my beer yet, or I’d have done the greatest spit-take ever just then!

“WHAT?” I said once I could pick my jaw up off the floor.

“I mean it Bobby. You see, Jenny Marshall goes around school telling everyone how great she is in bed and how she could have any guy in school if she wanted. Everyone knows she’s as loose as an old gate. I just want to do something that will shut her bragging mouth once and for all. If I can tell the kids I had a gangbang once, then Jenny won’t be able to brag so much. Besides, from what I’ve seen, they look like a lot of fun!”

“You are out of your mind, Valerie Kendall,” I said, dismissing all this crazy talk. “I’m going to take a shower. I suggest you go back home and forget this nonsense. And for the love of Pete, don’t mention this around Mom or Dad!”

I left Valerie standing there with her arms crossed, pouting in the front room while I went back to take my shower. I was still dirty from crawling under cars all day, and wanted to get cleaned up before I ordered a pizza for dinner.

I’m going to have to clean out my browser history and password protect that computer! I thought as I showered. I tried thinking of an easy to remember and type out password that no one – especially a nosy little sister – could figure out.

When I was finished showering I went into the bedroom and put on my around the house clothes – sweatpants and an old t-shirt. Then I went out into the living room to order my pizza.

And least that was what I intended to do. But when I came around the corner into the living room, my plans changed considerably.

“Valerie! What the fuck are you doing?” I said astonished at what I saw. There, standing in the middle of my living room, was my sister – naked as the day she was born!

“Oh come on Bobby, you’ve seen me naked before. I remember when you lived at home how you’d peek at me when I was coming from the shower or changing clothes,” she said as she slowly walked up to me.

“Of course I wasn’t as old as I am now and I didn’t have this body ... you do like my body don’t you? Do you think I’m sexy, Bobby?” she purred.

I was still so dumbfounded by the situation I found myself in that I couldn’t respond. Valerie took my stunned silence as approval (which it would have been had I been able to speak anyway).

“I’ve caught you looking at me even these days ... I see that same look in your eyes now. I know you don’t have a girlfriend and you haven’t had one for a long time have you Bobby?” she said.

Where did she learn how to be so damn sexy? I wondered.

She came right up next to me and took my arm just as if she was a stripper at the local titty bar looking for a friendly wallet. “I’ll tell you what Bobby honey, If you help me with my problem you can have this body anytime you want it. You have your own place here and I have my car. If you help me set up this gangbang I will be at your beck and call anytime you feel the urge. And you can have anything you want, baby ... I’ll be all yours.”

Now I know my sister, and when she gets an idea in that pretty brunette head of hers it gets locked in there and its practically impossible to dislodge it! I also could see that this was important to her. This wasn’t just a “take me to the mall so I can hang with my friends” kind of favor. Which made it even harder to dissuade her.

As I stood there watching my little sister do her level best to seduce me to do her will, a thought ... a wicked, immoral thought, began forming in the animal part of my brain.

What if...

I knew it was wrong. I mean we live right in the middle of the Bible Belt and this was incest! Still she was right – it had been a long time since I had a warm body next to mine and Valerie was ... well she was pretty damn fine to be truthful!

Sure she was a little younger than I liked and she didn’t have much in the tit department. But when a naked woman rubs up next to you and says you can have her anytime you want and she’ll do anything you want, well that’s a hard deal to pass up ... even if it is your sister!

I was still in a state of stunned disbelief, trying to wrap my head around all this. Valerie saw my confusion and she pressed her advantage. Taking my arm, she walked me over to the sofa and pushed me down to sit on it.

Then she straddled my lap facing me. Taking my face in her hands, she leaned forward and kissed me. And not a sisterly kind of kiss either ... this was a real lover’s kiss, deep and passionate.

When I didn’t pull away, she got more passionate, wrapping her arms around my neck and drawing me deeper into her kiss. My arms went around her sides as if they’d always belonged there and Valerie moaned softly into my mouth.

She began grinding on my lap and it wasn’t long at all before she found something to grind on! She felt me growing under her and it excited and encouraged her. As for me, having a warm soft naked body moving around like she was certainly wasn’t the worst thing that happened to me that day!

My little sister was a bit of a cocktease and she had been since she was old enough to figure out that boys liked her. She learned early and fast that she could use their interest against them to get what she wanted.

And she had used her “feminine charms” against me on occasion too. Even though I was six years older than her, she knew that big brother still let the little head do the thinking for the big one every so often!

It wouldn’t be too out of character for all this to be one big cocktease and she just wanted to get me worked up so I would give her something she wanted. Since up to this point this was all her doing, I decided to let her play out her hand and see just how far she was willing to take this game!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.