Bunco - Cover

Bunco

Copyright© 2016-2021 by HppyHrryHrdn

Chapter 1: Preparation for Bunco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Preparation for Bunco - William has a new interest: the video cameras he put around the house. They'd already been fuel for his masturbation watching the two women of the house. Cleaning up the house after his mom's bunco game brought up questions. Now he would watch the bunco game that occupied 12 women in his house the previous night, including his ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys  

I rolled out of bed late for school again. I really had no urge to go in the first place. It was late in the year and I’d already gotten through all the textbooks, on my own. I tend to pick up most things rather rapidly. I usually only read something once to grasp the information. This benefitted me when it came to class time. I could watch all the good-looking popular girls flirt with the male teachers, and get harassed by the female ones, who wished they were them.

The popular girls weren’t going to flirt with me. But watching them unbutton and re-button their blouses’ top buttons during class was kind of fun. I could always tell what kind of grade the girls had in a class. Or how prepared they were for a test. The length of their skirts or the number of buttons undone on their blouse were always a good barometer. Some girls, in danger of failing even, went as far as taking off their bras between classes. It was always funny when one of the female teachers substituted for their male co-workers. The looks on the girls’ faces were priceless. Especially after the plans to show their wares either through their thin clothing or via an accidental openings were for naught.

They’d scramble to button previously unbuttoned blouses or pull on jackets even on the hottest days. Their claim was always the same, the air conditioning made them cold There were those times when the cold excuse, wasn’t just an excuse. Cold hardened nipples would poke and deform fabric into points with dark circles slightly visible. On truly hot days, their perspiration would have their blouses virtually see-through, yet they’d have to put on a jacket. It seemed the flatter the girl the more the points stuck out.

Personally, I prefer the girls a bit more on the flat side, which also made me strange even among the commoner class. To me, it seems the same in every high school. Girls with big firm tits were always at the top of their social group when everything else was basically the same. And the girls with the small ones ended up near the bottom. Fat, ugly or unusual looking in not a good way were positively guaranteed the absolute bottom of the social ladder.

Not being one of the pretty people but not hideous either and being able to help the royalty of the school with homework. I was one social group below the royals. Being unusually smart and kind of insecure, I was never going to be one of the royalty of school. I’d accepted it years before. Otherwise, I was tall and didn’t have bulky muscles. But on a couple occasions’ guys in the shop class stared in awe. I picked up the emptied-out block of my car, moving it to the honing station or engine stand. I always thought of my strength as a pain in the ass. Long arms and overly strong biceps with an underdeveloped sense of force. I sheered off the head of perfectly good bolts or stripping threads in iron blocks if I didn’t use a torque wrench. Additionally, I had fairly long hair. It made me look like I was more likely to have a joint in my pocket than a pencil.

I didn’t smoke pot, not that I’d anything against it. I just didn’t like smoking. That and a weird personal belief that if you were going to get fucked up on something it should hurt the next day. This made alcohol perfect for me, despite the fact it was easier to get a joint than a beer. Again being tall and smart took care of the issue of being sixteen and buying beer. Driver’s licenses were so easy to fake with the help of 3D printing and the right knowledge of chemistry.

With my car fixed, and able to go close to three times the legal limit on most highways, I’d taken up a new hobby. Actually, it was more of an obsession than a hobby. Watching some porn one night, I came across some hidden camera videos. These weren’t professional videos made to look like hidden camera action. They were real hidden camera videos, based on the embedded data and Google maps. They place the location at a suburban house in Knoxville. And with some of the money, I had made street racing I purchased a couple of higher-end cameras.

Call me a perv, but the first two cameras went in my shared bathroom and one in the master bath. My two initial choices made sense to me. First of all, I didn’t necessarily want to screw my mom. But, I had to agree with a couple of guys I knew that said my mom was hot. At thirty-three, she wasn’t your run-of-the-mill mom. She was a bit of a bible thumper. It seemed like every adult in our small town was one. She was a little worse than most, but not as in your face as some. She and Dad swore drinking alcohol was a sure-fire way to end up in hell. While I didn’t subscribe to that theory, I’ll say there have been a couple of mornings I thought I’d woken up in it.

And though she was in her thirties, she still had a nice firm round ass and long shapely legs. I know she didn’t intend to, but she showed them off when she wore shorts working in the garden. About a year ago, a buddy of mine, Ethan Rayn, showed up out of the blue. And, Mom was in the garden. I caught him ogling her ass and thighs when he thought I wasn’t looking. When I caught him adjusting his stiffened dick in his shorts’ bulge I said, “I know I am good looking but I don’t go that way.”

He answered, “Neither do I.”

“Then what is with the woody?” I asked knowing the answer.

“Man don’t hate me.” He began. “But your mom’s ass is nothing but fine. And her legs are just as sexy. Plus, they lead up to what is surely heaven.”

“Dude, that’s my mom.” I rebuffed. I did it despite, the small drops of mist that’d gathered on her smooth bare skin. The water meant for the plants on her muscular thighs caused them to look that much better.

“Mom or not I’d like to see her out of those shorts,” he stated unabashedly.

It was that conversation that got me looking at my mom a bit differently. The looking is what had me put a camera in the master bath. In the time between the conversation with Ethan and installing the camera, I hadn’t been able to catch her naked. So the first day of playing back the video from the master bath gave me a new appreciation and full view of my mom’s naked body. It gave me a hardon, immediately.

Her shoulder-length black hair framed her face nicely, even though, the first video was from first thing in the morning. She had bedhead in the video. She had perfectly rounded tits that were most likely a small “B” cup or full “A”. The pert nipples atop them could’ve been from any of the girls in my class. That is if, I’d ever seen any of the girls’ bare tits from my class. Firm and slightly teardrop-shaped, they jiggled just slightly as she brushed her teeth. When I wasn’t watching her breast my eyes traveled down the gym flattened belly. Further down they found an ever so slight rise below her waist leading to her full labia. There wasn’t the first hair to be seen in her pubic area, only smooth luscious skin. The slit separated the two halves of her pussy lips. It was slightly visible before disappearing down around between her legs. Just staring at her almost made me cum on the spot without the first wanking of my cock. But yanking I did do, while I watched her morning routine. At which point I’d a great view of her whole body, even her charming little rosebud.

Since that first day, I’ve enjoyed the playbacks of Mom in the bathroom whenever I can. The second camera went into the bathroom I shared with my little sister, Marci. She is two years younger than me and well on her way to becoming Mom’s mini-me. She has the same wavy black hair and a beautiful round face. Like, Mom, her breasts have developed slower than other girls in her class. But despite her tits being only puffy coned nipples. There’s the tiniest bit of developing breast flesh, raising the cones from her otherwise flat chest. Still, she is one of the popular girls. I put the camera in our bathroom only after seeing her get out of the master shower when I took too long in our shared bathroom.

Her wet body showed off her slimmed midriff and scarcely noticeable flare of her hips. The beginnings of an hourglass shape were there. Her ass was firming up and her gangly legs weren’t so gangly with a sheen of water was on them. And Mom had either shown Marci how to shave her pussy hair away or it like her breast, was getting a late start. Either way, the water that she hadn’t dried off before getting out of the tiled stall, ran down her tanned body. It crossed into the pale white of where her bikini bottoms kept out the sun. I watch the trickle of water pass over the pale skin and into her diminutive pussy slit. After it ran along her slit, it dipped to the floor between her legs. After that first show, I had to put the second camera in to watch her again. The fact it made me even more of a perv than just watching Mom since I could imagine fucking her, was fine by me.

For two months, I had my own personal peep show. I found out a few things about the women in the house. The first thing was they really were close to the same person in their mannerisms. They brushed their teeth and hair the same way. As well as dried themselves, from right to left and bottom to top. They even wadded and used toilet paper in the same way. They even had the same look on their faces when they orgasmed. This I knew wasn’t taught or even inferred. It was pure genetics. The only difference was Mom many times used a large vibrator, which would’ve probably split my sister in two. Mom sure did enjoy it. She used the silicon phallus most Sunday mornings before church.

I found this so hypocritical of my mom. She’d writhe in the middle of the shower floor enjoying a self-induced orgasm one minute and drag us off to church the next. Once in the church, the preacher was yelling at us about how sex is evil and for procreation and not just for fun. He did a full sermon on the evils of masturbation on Sunday. Talking about seed hitting the ground and such. He claimed it’d lead the evil-doer straight to hell for an eternity of fire and pain. The crazy thing was Mom and Dad were right there with an “Amen” and “Hallelujah” along with the rest of the congregation. Marci on the other hand turned a bright red at the mere mention of masturbation. It kind of reminded me of how her chest and neck got when she climaxed with her fingers grinding on her pussy.

Their masturbating and mornings spent naked walking about the bathrooms fueled my obsession. I wanted more. I was curious about what they did when they left the bathroom. Did they masturbate in their rooms? Plus having had only one girlfriend in my life, I wanted to know if what I saw on porn videos actually happened in real life. In most porn videos the girl sucked a guy’s dick. I couldn’t see Mom doing that to Dad. So I planned on putting a new set of cameras in bedrooms.

I’d already made the money needed for the handful of cameras. I had one for each of the bedrooms and was debating what to do with the other six purchased. I debated seeing if there was a way to get them into the girl’s locker room. That’d be probably the only way I’d ever see any of the popular girls nude. The only problem was getting caught at home putting up hidden cameras may get me kicked out of the house. Getting caught putting them in a public place would make me the belle of cell block “C”.

I’d have all day at school to figure out what I’d do with the extra cameras. But I was running late at that moment. The strange thing was Marci should’ve been dancing around in her bedroom in her panties. She did it most mornings, which I think she did to piss me off. She is a morning person, where I don’t like worms or beautiful sunrises. I thought if God had wanted me to see the beautiful sunrises, she would’ve made them later in the day.

I walked by Marci’s room on the way to get breakfast. I opened her closed door without knocking and she was still in bed. “You’re riding the bus today. That is if you can catch it.” I said loud enough for her to open her hazel eyes. Most days I’d drop her off at the middle school as I headed to high school and the parking lot furthest from the buildings. It was where the underclassmen with cars were allowed to park.

“Thanks a lot, dummy.” She even sounded cheerful calling me names. “Today is a teacher workday. So I was going to sleep in. That was until some moron woke me up.”

“Seriously? We don’t have school.” I was mad at myself for not remembering. “Shit I’m going back to bed.”

The overly happy voice came out of Marci’s room, “Well your awake now why not stay awake?”

“You’re honestly asking me that?” I replied thinking only a morning person could ask such a stupid question.

“Yeah.” Her cheerful tone was infuriating in a way. “And close the door so I can get up.”

“Oh just get up. No one wants to see you in your nightshirt and panties.” I said. I was of course lying. I liked seeing her long legs anytime anywhere.

“Great and nice to know,” her sarcasm was thick. “But I’m not in my nightshirt and panties.” She blushed shortly after she let the information slip.

“Then maybe I should stand here until you get up.” I teased.

“You’re such a perv, wanting to see your sister naked.” She was only half-joking. “But I guess that is the only way you will ever see a naked girl.”

“Shows you what you know.” My implication was clear as well as a lie. I’d had a girlfriend, Darla Benz, for a few months. She was a good-looking brunette with stunning green eyes. She belonged to the God squad at school. Being an overly religious person, she kept her perfect little figure. She’d a tight flat stomach and petite round breast, hidden under loose-fitting and out-of-style clothing. She wasn’t overly intelligent but she was kind and had a good sense of humor. It was her body that caused us to split.

At a drive-in movie, I had for the second time slid her bra up over her smallish breast. Despite my quick wit, I hadn’t been able to figure out her bra’s clasp. Or, how to undo it without being obvious. I was enjoying her sweet lips sliding over mine and our shared tongue dance when I first stroked her tit. Her nipple went from a pliable nub to a rock-hard pencil eraser in no time. I’d one hand up her shirt stroking the hardened nub while the other held her head in place. While our kissing continued. Like the first time, I’d touched her tits, I stroked them lightly. Her breath panted into my mouth. I could tell she tried not to enjoy my touching her breast too much. But, her gasps were halting when they came. She started pressing her breast into my hand. Then she’d suddenly pull them back as if my touch burned. After an hour of starts and stops, she relaxed a bit and moaned full out. I stroked her breasts and rolled her hardened nipples between my fingers after tracing the slightly wrinkled areolas with my fingertip.

I had her continuously moaning with my tantalizing her tits, and my lips progressed down her neck. After a bit, the hand holding her head began exploring her body. She let it travel on the outside of her blouse down her back. It came back up under her blouse caressing her back’s smooth skin. She moaned louder when my kissing traveled the length of her graceful neck and my nibbled kisses were at the indention of her collar bone. My fondling her breast had goosebumps arise and cover her torso. My fingertips had soothed every one of them before I started unbuttoning her blouse. With her breast exposed to me, I kissed further down her chest running into the bra I’d pushed up earlier over her small “A” cupped breast.

With her pants and gasps becoming heavier and louder, I jumped over the basic white bra. My kisses started just below it on the rise of her breast. I gradually maneuvered my way to her hard nipple. Darla gasped and then held her breath when I took the firm organ between my lips. My cock was granite hard as I learned what a nipple felt like on my lips. I instinctively poked my tongue onto the nipple captured in my lips. My other instinct was to find a way to get my fully erect dick into her pussy.

To that end, I had unbuttoned my pants and had my cock out. I was running one hand up the inside of her thigh while I had her hand in my other. My exploring had traversed fully up her skirt to her cotton panties. They were sopping wet. And I just about had her other hand on my rigid dick when she moaned, “No we can’t do this. It is a sin.”

I had blue balls the size of coconuts from the last time I had my hands on her tits. I wasn’t interested in a repeat. “Yeah but, it feels so good. And God wouldn’t make something that feels this good a big sin.” I said nuzzling her breast.

“But the preacher said we will go to hell if we give in to our lust.” She said despite my renewed sucking on her nipple. “Oh please stop, we can’t.”

I tried my best to change her mind by suckling on her nipple and saying afterward, “But God wants us to be fruitful and multiply. And we can only do that if we don’t stop.”

“But we’re not married. Sex is supposed to be within marriage.” Darla said. She pulled her hand from mine and started to remove my hand from beneath her skirt. “Sex isn’t just for fun.” She sounded not so sure in her resolve, so I sucked her other nipple into my mouth running my teeth over it lightly. I’d hoped it would change her mind. But instead, she said, “Mmm God that is so good, I love your mouth on me. Oh when we’re married, promise me you’ll do this every day.”

It was Charlie Brown’s teacher talking to me after the word married. Living in a small town, I knew of lots of guys that married their high school girlfriends right after graduation. Most of them worked at the local mill or as maintenance at the Southern Baptist Bible College in our town. I didn’t see anything wrong with it, but most looked miserable with their lives. Their wives, who I assumed were interested in sex when they first got married, weren’t any longer. Now when I see them at auto parts stores or at street races, they all complained about not getting laid or blown anymore. And there was no way that was going to be me.

Not wanting to lie to her, despite what I knew it’d do to my chances of getting into her pants anytime soon, I said, “If we get married, I’ll do this and more every day.”

“What do you mean if?” She said suddenly pushing me away from her bare breast. She quickly pulled her bra back in place over her nipples still coated with my spittle. Quickly, she buttoned her blouse. She continued her questions. “And what do you mean by more? Are you talking about oral sex? You know that is just wicked. It’s purely for the pleasures of the flesh.”

“I guess so,” I said not really knowing what else to say. I was watching my chance to touch my first pussy flitter away. Darla turned it into a sermon on the evils of oral sex and anything that I’d seen on the net. I really wanted to ask her if she masturbated. It would show her the flaw in her argument. Or maybe convince her, she was already going to hell so why not have a little fun before getting there. I didn’t as it would’ve just been mean to put her on the spot. So, I listened to her ramble on about sex and procreation and bible verses which backed up her views. I took her home when the movie was over. I hadn’t once used my knowledge of bible verses that made sex out to be fun against her tirade. I thought long and hard about mentioning the one of daughters doing it with their drunk father.

Darla stopped returning my calls the next day. She did see me two days later to tell me she prayed on it. She’d decided I was wicked and would lead her astray. And though she loved me, she couldn’t risk her soul being with someone that would have oral sex or could have intercourse with another person. A person, they weren’t sure they would marry. I was heartbroken for a while but had videos of my sister and mother masturbating to keep my spirits and dick up. I think the week Darla broke up with me, I beat off three times a day as I immersed myself in the “best of” videos from the bathrooms.

“Like you got any off Darla,” my mind was brought back to the conversation I was having with my evidently naked sister. “She is too much of a prude to let you do anything with her.”

I hadn’t ever heard my sister talk about someone in such a way. Her cheery manner made the contrast hard to reconcile with her words and tone. I let it go, saying, “I’m going back to bed.”

It was then, we heard from the kitchen, “You two get in here. I need to talk to you.”

“Ok,” I yelled back to my mom. To my sister, I said, “Well, get up Mom wants us.”

“Oh go away, I have to get dressed.” Marci protested, throwing a pillow at me. “Mom, William is being a pain.”

“William, let your sister alone, and get in here.” Mom said, taking Marci’s side, unaware Marci was naked and I was waiting for her to get out of bed.

“Ok coming,” I said. Marci stuck her tongue out at me as I left.

Mom didn’t say anything to me when I walked into the kitchen. And she stayed mum until Marci came strolling into the room. She was in her nightshirt. It was one, she hadn’t worn in two years since it was too small back then. Beneath it, she’d put on a fairly sheer pair of panties that hugged her pussy lips, forming a camel toe, and no bra. Her little points were on display as cones in her nightshirt. She winked at me as she walked by.

“Good, you’re here.” Mom started, “Today I need your’s and Marci’s muscles. While your dad is out of town, it is a perfect night for bunco. So I want you two to clean the house from top to bottom, including my room and bathroom.”

“Why?” Marci asked what I was thinking. “It isn’t like anyone is going in either of them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.