Rocker. The Simple Life - Cover

Rocker. The Simple Life

Copyright© 2021 by Dbuck

Chapter 1

Present day...

We are on our last song after being inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame. We actually decided to play three of the songs we played at the first concert we played back in my home state that got us recognized. We are on our last song ‘Bully’ as I jump into the crowd. I am really getting too old for this shit. We finish the song and I am lifted back on stage. We bow to a screaming crowd. I will never get tired of this. I love what I do and I have and will always love the fans.

It is 1 am when we get back to the hotel. Rachael and I plop down on the couch as she lays her head on my shoulder.

I kiss her forehead. “Thank you,” I said as she looks into my eyes. I don’t think I could have made it without her. I still remember the first time I saw her. Standing there in the door way of her father’s music room. I never thought that day would change my whole life and I would end up with a girl that would love me as much as I love her. “I love you and you are and always will be my lover and best friend.”

“Thank you for giving me the perfect life,” she gushes squeezing me tight. “Even though you didn’t give me the simple life, but I had and still am having a great time with you.”

I kiss her and start our role play game. “Did you like the concert Miss,” I ask as I kiss her again.

“Oh yes Mr. Rock n Roll man. My body is yours, you nasty Rock n Roll man.” I’m harder than Chinese Calculus as I start kissing down her neck. “Oh yes Mr. Rock n Roll man. Abuse me and do what you want to me. I am your groupie.”

God, I love her. I remember the first time I saw her to when we were married. We had a lot of things happen to us, but we are still having a great time.

“I’m going to ram my cock into you, you little groupie. You want my cock? Then I will give it to you.”

“Oh, yes give me your cock and share me with your other groupies,” Racheal squeals.

“I am going to rip your clothes off and fuck you like the bad little girl you are,” I moan when there is a knock on the door.

“Fuck,” Rachael and I moan at the same time.

I answer the door and see my beautiful twin daughters. They barge in with a bottle of Tequila and sit on the floor in front of the couch. I sit on the couch beside Rachael and stare at them. They look just like their mother and I realize I am in the room with my three girls.

“Where’re your husbands,” I ask with a lot of sarcasm.

They explained that they have to go home tomorrow, so they needed sleep. Soko’s husband Roger, is a doctor and Dana’s husband Greg, is a lawyer. Soko is also a doctor and works with her husband and of course, Dana is a lawyer and works with her husband.

Soko gives everyone a shot glass and fills them with Tequila. “This is to mom and dad, and the stories they are going to tell us after all these years.”

“Oh?” Rachael scoffs,

“Come on you guys let’s hear the stuff you never told us. No one knows anything about you and dad after he was knighted, except for a few things,” Dana pleads.

“Come on mom, let dad tell us. Tell us about the simple life you claim he didn’t give you. We already know you are into girls and we are too. Tell us the rest of the story.”

I give my daughters the evil eye and down the shot of Tequila as Rachael follows my lead.

“OK! You fucking asked for it...”


I wake up in the morning after our wedding ceremony for the family and Rachael’s birthday. I am spooned up against her and holding her tight. I am the luckiest man in the world. Not because of my career, but because of this angel I am spooned against. I hear the phone ring and grab it off the night stand before it wakes Rachael.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.