Rooftop Fuck - Cover

Rooftop Fuck

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: When the night watchman in a high rise office building observes some hanky-panky on the top level of the adjacent garage, he has to decide whether to get involved. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Barry: I had just started my shift, night watchman at 59 Grower Street, floors five and up, and happened to look out at the parking structure, probably because the lights just came on. After business hours no one ever parks up there. Valets from the restaurant down off the lobby use garage floor four. They never come close to filling that up. So I’m about to turn away, start my rounds, when I hear this purr, not a cat but a Corvette, and sure enough the car, spanking red, glides in. It’s a convertible, and this dark-haired guy is driving, and this knockout blonde is his passenger. They park practically right below me, directly under one of the big lamps.

Please Wait while image loads

Tony: I drive up to the top floor of the garage as usual, and as usual no one’s there. I park in the far corner under one of the lights. I sit there, the engine still running.

“You forgive me, right?” I say to Lisa.

“Forgive you for what?” she says.

I take a deep breath. “The dress,” I say. “For ruining your dress.”

“It can be fixed,” she says. “Maybe.”

“I know how much you wanted to wear it tonight,” I say. “I’m so sorry.”

She goes, “It is a tricky zipper. It was a tricky zipper.” She laughs. I know I’m forgiven. Probably.

“You hungry?” I ask. “Our reservation is at—”

“Hungry for your cock,” she says.

Barry: For a moment the blonde turned away from the guy, and I thought she was going to get out of the car, but then she turns back, and in one swift move her hands go to the guy’s lap and she wrenches open his pants. His cock springs up. It’s a big one. Her hand can’t quite circle its girth.

Please Wait while image loads

Tony: “So maybe we should—” I start to say, when just like that, Lisa rips open my pants, button flying, zipper ruined. “Lisa,” I start to complain. Those were my good pants.

“You want me to stop?” she asks.

“No, no, no,” I say.

Barry: She strokes him for a short time and then she turns and opens the passenger door. But it won’t open all the way. He’s parked too close to the end. Instead of squeezing out, she gets up on the seat, kicks off her shoes, and climbs over the windshield onto the hood. She gestures, a what-are-you-waiting-for motion, and he gets out of the car. She sits down on the hood and slides forward. He’s waiting for her. Essentially she slides right onto his cock. He’s inside her. They’re fucking.

Please Wait while image loads

Tony: I think she’s going to suck me. I hope she’s going to suck me. But instead she lets go of my cock and opens her door. It won’t open all the way. I’ve parked too close. “Don’t bang it,” I tell her. “I’m not going to bang it, I’m going to bang you,” she says, and she steps over the windshield onto the hood. “Hurry up,” she says. “Come fuck me while it’s still warm.” I manage to get my pants off. I hurry around to the front of the car. Lisa scoots forward. Her legs go up. Her cunt collects my cock. It feels so good.

Barry: It looks to be a lovely fuck. He pushes forward. Her belly ripples. Again and again. And then I’m sure he’s coming in her. And she’s coming with him. They both go rigid. And then relax. She stretches back. I almost think she sees me. I don’t think she can, for there’s no light in here, but I duck away just in case. When I look again not much more than a minute later, she’s off the car, standing by the low wall. She’s naked, holding her skirt, whirling it above her head. And then she lets it fly. It goes over the wall. Plunges down, out of sight.

Please Wait while image loads

Tony: We come together. Oh God there is nothing better than coming in Lisa when she’s coming. “That was good,” she says. I pull back a little. A stream of fresh cum coasts from her cunt. “Oh, no, don’t get it on the car,” I yelp. I help her off the hood.

She takes off her top and flings it into the car.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.