Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year - Cover

Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jason's sister comes home from College and gives him an unexpected gift - she will do whatever he tells her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex  

“Wow, you are an excellent kisser,” My sister rested her head on my chest as she snuggled after I came. “I didn’t expect that. Most guys just slobber in my mouth. Who have you been practicing with?”

“Nobody.”

“Well, keep practicing with her. You are going to make some girl a happy wife,” my sister sighed and tapped my chest as if suggesting it was time for her to get off of me. I liked snuggling though, and the feeling of our bodies intertwined in my blankets. “Don’t fall in love, okay? Not with me. This is just sex, and in two weeks I am gone back to University, Sir.”

“Who said anything about love?”

I didn’t think this was love at all. I knew it was lust – the forbidden kind. That’s what made it feel even more exciting.

In retrospect, my sister was experienced enough with guys to tell from my blissful facial expression and satisfied look that I was high from the encounter. The drug was some natural dopamine produced by my body that tricks a hormonal, wet behind the ears, teenager like me that those feelings of intense sexual pleasure are love.

“I just don’t want you thinking that we are boyfriend and girlfriend or anything now. Okay? You are my guardian, and you can fuck the shit out of me over the next two weeks, but then that’s it.” she got down on the floor. “One good thing about sleeping on the floor is I don’t have to sleep in the wet spot,” she mused playfully.

At the time, I had no idea what she was talking about. It wouldn’t be until I rolled over in the bed much later that night that I discovered that the wetness from making love had soaked my bed.

“What do you want me to do with the cum in my cunt, Sir?”

I had no idea what Taylor was really asking me. “What do you normally do?”

“That depends on whether there is another cock waiting to use that same hole or not,” my sister mused on the fact she had participated in gang bang encounters. “If you are done with me, I could go to sleep and let it drip down my thighs and dry on my ass tonight. I could finger my pussy and lap it up for you. I could squat and eat the cum off the floor or save it for tomorrow.”

“What would you do with my cum tomorrow?”

“Well, whatever you wanted me to do, I could rub it all over my face and lips so that I taste you and let it dry, I could pour some in my food in the morning. You haven’t given me any dietary restrictions, Sir.”

I hadn’t even thought about the rules considering food. “How do you eat at the university?”

“Well, at first I ate like a pig,” my sister slapped her inner thighs. Her pussy was red and sore, and the head of her clit was exposed from under her hood. The bells on her tits had fallen off somewhere in my bed. “Then the Chi-Omega initiation began and they put me on a bowl of plain cold oats three times a day. The hard part was learning to eat without a spoon.”

“No spoon?”

“Yeah, like a pig,” my sister made a cute oinking noise and indicated that she ate from the bowl in the Formal Dress without the use of her hands. “I had it easy then, as a Beta Ho, I can eat in the main hall, but it’s just whatever scraps the girls throw my way, that I can catch before the other Beta sluts do,” my sister giggled.

I could not imagine such a debauched scenario playing out in real life. The way my sister described it, there was a dining hall in their stately mansion, and she was crawling on the ground naked with a bunch of other girls begging and sitting up for scraps like puppy dogs. My dick started to twitch.

“So, how does semen come into play?”

“Oh, well most girls gobble it right away, but if a sister brings home used condoms from a party they’ll sometimes make us compete to suck down the contents,” my sister was kneeling on the ground and pantomimed begging while holding her mouth open so that another girl could dump the contents of a condom from some stranger into her mouth.

“So, they don’t save it to pour into your food later?”

“I wish, that would be awesome. I love the taste of jizz – cold or hot. It would be so cool if we had a big gallon jug of spunk and pour it into our food coffee like creamer? There is nothing like hot jizz that’s just been pumped from a guy’s dick, but yeah. I suppose that would be cool.”

“Why do you love the taste of cum so much?” I’ve tasted my own and wasn’t particularly interested. I told my sister to squat and let it drip down her thighs so I could watch. She stood on her tippy toes with her legs apart and faced her bald pussy toward me. Cum immediately started to drip out, down her thighs.

“I didn’t used to love it. I sucked dicks before and my goal was to finish quickly because it seemed demeaning. I’d spit it out and no guy ever complained,” she said.

I couldn’t imagine what it would be like if a girl spat my cum onto my bed or carpet. It sounded insulting.

“The taste did nothing for me, and it honestly felt gross to deal with it, like drinking snot or something. Then, after I started my initiation, we went through an indoctrination process that taught us how to please men. The whole reason the entire sorority began its existence was to teach frigid, stuck up, rich girls to be sexually pleasing to the sons of wealthy families so they would have long marriages. The idea was that the wife should be a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets that would cater to whatever filthy perversions her man had.”

“So, you want to marry a pervert?”

“No, I don’t think I’ll ever get married – not as long as I am so toxic. I told you, I sabotage relationships before they ever get started. The nicer the guy is to me, the less I like him. The bigger the jerk, the more reason I have to hurt him. The reason I am Chi-Omega, is that submission makes me feel like I have a purpose and helps me be less of a bitch.”

She continued her story as a puddle of cum formed on the floor beneath her feet. It was hot and sordid about some sort of Greek Week competition. The girls were forced to masturbate for hours in a dunking booth while the frat boys throw balls at a target that dropped them in the water. They were denied sleep, and eventually, their heads were locked into a wooden paddock- the kind that they used to lock witches into in the old Salem Witch Trials.

Anyone could fuck them from behind and use their faces to get off. They were on pedestals that could be rotated or moved so that once their ass and cunt got so full of spunk, another pledge face was pushed up against their ass and forced to eat them out until they were clean again. My sister said this went on for an entire week and after that – she learned to crave cum. “I can’t get enough of it. What should I do with this?” she lapped up a little with her finger.

“Let’s save it,” I reminded her that her headmistress told me she came with a supply of condoms. “I want you to apply some of my cum to everything you eat. Show me what is in your bag,” I said.

My sister opened the bag without closing her legs. She had a spare sweater, a skirt, a pack of cigarettes (which she shouldn’t have had), a USB charger, a box of 60 condoms, a huge black dildo, some anal beads, some rope, two pairs of handcuffs with the key, a wallet with some credit cards and ID, some lube, a hairbrush, makeup, a few pairs of sexy stockings, hair spray, and a pair of black heels.

“That’s all you brought?”

“Yes, and some coins.”

She had a box of about sixty coins. Each one had the symbol of her sorority printed on it and her name on the other side. “Anyone who has one of these coins can hand it to me and I’ll suck their cock, or fuck them.”

“What are they for?

She told me that it was sort of like a challenge coin. I didn’t know what that was, so she explained that traditionally it is a small coin or medallion, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organization’s members. Traditionally, they might be given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale. She explained that their coins worked a little differently.

“When someone does a favor for a member of Chi-Omega, like change our tire or help us out of a jam we flip them a coin. My House Mistress has a whole jar full of them with every girls name on them. She’ll pass them out at parties. If a guy hands me a coin with my name on it, I’ve got to fuck or blow him right then and there.”

“Wow, can I hand them out?”

“Yes.”

It was a well-known “open secret” on campus. There was nothing written on the coin that let you know what you could redeem it for. It was just kind of passed down by tradition from one graduating class to the next.

I made my sister explain to me what the anal beads were because I didn’t understand at first. They were made of a semi-clear gel, and each ball was increasingly larger than the next. There were about a dozen of them. She popped them slowly one at a time into her asshole. The first ball was the smallest (about the size of a grape). Just the act of loading each ball into her asshole and watching it disappear as she pushed it forward was getting me hot.

The next ball and the next until she had all of them in to her ass. She demonstrated by grabbing the ring and pulling hard so that they all -flopped- out of her ass, forcing it open and letting it close, only to be forced open again by the next ball.

“Again, please,” I said, and this time I had her do it in slow motion so I could watch.

“You are an ass man, that’s nice,” my sister assured she had a LOT of it.

“You are to wear this tomorrow morning to breakfast. I want to be able to reach under your sweater and pull it out like I am starting a lawnmower,” I said.

My sister told me that all the cum was out of her pussy but that I was welcome to come check because she was known to lie. I didn’t realize at the time she was asking me to inspect her body. Instead, I slid down to the floor between her legs.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” she asked with a surprised look.

I thought it would be simple – kiss her pussy the way I had kissed her face.

Let me tell you, it was an entirely different experience eating my sister’s bald pussy out. The first thing I noticed was that her pussy juices were kind of lemony and acidic. They stung my tongue a little, and the taste was ripe – It was somewhere between piss, sweat, spunk, and funk. I began by licking her clit. I assumed it was like sucking a tiny dick.

She guided my head lower and helped me understand that my face needed to go into her pussy. It wasn’t long before I had my nose pushed into her cunt, and I was face fucking her. My sister turned over and stuck her ass up in something approaching formal wear. Her asshole pucker was presented before me, and I was so close. It just felt natural, so I began to lick her anus.

“Oh, you like to suck assholes?”

I didn’t reply. Instead, I began to lick around the edge of her asshole. I was afraid there may be poop inside if I stuck my tongue all the way in. However, she urged me to go deeper and so I did. I began to fuck her ass by darting my tongue in and out. Her pussy tasted like hot garbage but god-damned did I enjoy eating her out and grow to love that musky flavor.

It was surreal, by the time I had slaked my curiosity, my entire face was soaked in her pussy juices, and we were rolling around on the floor together. I had my dick inside her again for a second round. My sister was elated that I could get it up again and this time I held out for thirty minutes.

I won’t go blow by blow but as I grew increasingly comfortable with her body and the idea of fucking, I began to loosen up. “Choke me, Jason,” she begged at one point while she was sitting on my dick.

I wasn’t thinking any longer. I wasn’t rationalizing that you aren’t supposed to like to be choked. Instead, I put both hands around my sister’s throat and began to cut off her air supply. My sister struggled and at first I was going to relent but she put her hands firmly on mine, and moved my thumb around so that I wasn’t breaking her windpipe. Then she moved my other hand to her face and used it to cover her mouth and her nose.

She kept fucking me, struggling and gasping, and I have to say her frantic struggles were so naturally arousing that I could finally understand why anyone would do this. I am sure she got something entirely different out of the danger than I did.

What I felt was this intense power over life and death. My big sister was a lamb to a wolf, and I was ready to devour her. I would occasionally let her have a gasp of air, either because she struggled or I didn’t want her to pass out. I just wanted her frightened and panic-fucking me. The way she moved her hips when her air supply was cut off was wild, and so authentic.

It was like she was literally fucking me with her last breath.

I think it was her idea at first, but eventually, I bent her over my bed so that I could fuck her from behind. This was so perfect because now Taylor’s muscular back was presented to me like a table, her tits pressed against my sheets and her face in the pillow. Her big ass was stuck out, and I could fuck her from behind at my own pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.