Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year - Cover

Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jason's sister comes home from College and gives him an unexpected gift - she will do whatever he tells her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex  

“How are you able to give yourself to me as a Christmas Present if the Sorority owns you?”

“I am Chi Omega property, and the gift is from Chi Omega, Jason.”

My sister seemed very serious. Her sparkling eyes and impish persona had faded into a more compliant but polite version of her – one that I never knew even existed.

“You don’t have to call me Jason every time you speak to me.”

“Okay.”

My sister’s tone was obedient and agreeable. I liked it. It wasn’t her normal attitude, which usually ranged from sarcastically sweet to playfully spiteful.

“This is something you really want to do, though?”

I had to be sure.

She sighed and pointed to the phone with her spare hand, while giving me the Snapchat ID to her Head Mistress.

I had to download the APP and login because I had no one to talk to on Snapchat. It took me a minute.

“How long will you keep your finger in your ass if I don’t tell you to take it out?”

“Two weeks,” her spritely, jovial manner returned. I found that hard to believe, then she admitted that she assumed I’d let her have pee breaks and feed her.

I grappled with the possibility that my sister wasn’t pulling my leg. I still thought the other shoe would drop, and maybe my mom would come barging in and punish me after assuming I had blackmailed her into the humiliating behavior.

“Which means, that you can be as strict or as polite to me as you like,” she explained. “I am yours if you want me, but I still have to burp, fart, shit and eat.”

I was still trying to set up the App. I asked her how many fingers could she fit up her asshole. I was half-way joking while I tried to make sense of the scenario playing out. It was so incredible and too good to be true.

“How many of my own fingers? I don’t know, Jason.”

“See how many you can put in your ass,” I was testing her to see if she was really serious about letting me be strict or not. I was no billy-bad-ass but I kind of enjoyed the power she was offering me. I was still worried she would pull the rug out from under me once she got my hopes up.

“Can I lick my fingers first?” she asked my permission like she really needed it. I still didn’t believe any of what my sister was doing was up to me.

“Yes.”

She licked each finger by sticking it to the base into her mouth and pulled it out wet and dripping with saliva. She started with the finger she already had in her mouth. Watching her taste herself with pleasure made me horny.

I still wasn’t entirely convinced that Taylor wouldn’t have done it anyway, whether I said she could or clean her fingers.

“Gross, that finger was in your butt,” I observed as I scrunched my nose in disgust. It was hot watching her do it. I don’t know why I felt the need to pretend her behavior disgusted me. I think she knew I was fascinated anyway.

“I wiped my ass with your toothbrush since you were twelve years old. You seemed to like the minty fresh taste, Jason.”

The fact she didn’t seem repentant for what she had done, made me more inclined to make her uncomfortable.

“You can wash your dirty dick or fingers in my mouth-hole, Jason. I am in training to be a little trash disposal. I am also expected to keep my dirty cum holes as clean and tasty as possible. If I can’t stand the taste of my own juices, how can I expect anyone else to enjoy me?”

I crossed my legs again and tapped in some things on my phone while she slipped a third finger into her ass.

“So, you are a garbage disposal?”

“Yes, Jason.”

“Will you eat this snot-tissue?” I picked up a tissue near my bed. I hadn’t wiped my nose with it. I jerked off into the tissue, but I didn’t want to tell her that.

“Are you asking me if I will eat it or telling me?” she scrunched her nose and appeared reluctant to do it. She already had four fingers in her asshole and she was exploring and playing by moving her entire hand in a slow semi-circle, that caused her pussy to gape open a little and drip.

“I am telling you to eat it,” I understood her game but not the point of it.

My sister opened her mouth wide so that I could feed it to her and remained on the floor. I had not ordered to come get it – so she remained in position and worked her fingers into her ass.

I was shocked she was really willing to obey me on an order that unusual.

I threw it at her and naturally it missed her mouth by a lot. She crawled over to where it landed, picked it up with her teeth and let me watch her chew it. “It doesn’t taste like snot,” she smiled as she chewed the tiny little paper.

I didn’t have to tell her to get back into Formal dress. I was glad because I was rendered speechless by what she had done. If this was some joke on me, I was ready to be the punchline.

I logged into Snapchat and sent an invite to connect with the address I had been provided.

“Jason, it’s so good to hear from you. I take it your sister explained our offer?” the screen was black but it was the same woman from the night before.

“Yes, she did,” I showed her my sister on the floor with the camera. She had inserted a finger from her other hand and was now resting face down on her tits as she stuck her ass up toward me.

“Your sister is a very unruly, selfish brat that tested my patience. I see that she is being naughty for you already. Did you already make a rule that she has to remain in Formal position in your room?”

“No, I mean, yes. I think so,” I said. “I didn’t want her ass facing toward the door. I wanted it facing me.”

“That’s fine, Jason. Beta Ho’s are taught to face the door in our main hall to greet visitors and offer themselves as entertainment.

“Yeah, I just don’t know what rules to make. This is all so strange.”

“First, I need to know if you accept our gift. Your sister has given herself to Chi Omega, and it is my decision to make her your ward during the Christmas Break. Do you agree to supervise, discipline and train her?”

I didn’t think it through that far and I wasn’t sure if I understood exactly what I was being asked. I have to admit that my reluctance was based on the fact that this was all some elaborate trap and I wouldn’t see the punchline until it hit me in the face.

Even though it seemed unlikely that my sister was willing to humiliate herself to this extent to play a trick on me, I still wouldn’t put it past her. After all, her doing any of this for me felt unlikely.

“I understand your reluctance,” the Head mistress sounded like she was disappointed. “Your sister was a total bitch when she lived with you. Let me tell you what it entails and you can decide if you want her or not.”

I saw my sister’s face twitch. I wasn’t sure if it was the seventh finger she had just rammed into her asshole or the humiliation of wondering if I would “want” her or not.

My sister never had any shortage of boys interested in dating her even though she had a reputation as a heartbreaker. She’d take boys from two year relationships only to dump them in two weeks. She probably wasn’t used to the concept of being on the receiving end of rejection.

If this wasn’t such a fucking interesting proposal, I might have said no just to watch her twist and feel the burn. I didn’t though. I just didn’t know what I was getting myself into.

“First, you have to understand that a Guardian is in complete charge of our wandering student as your ward.

Thunder Thighs needs constant supervision and direction at the university and I expect she’ll need hyper vigilance at your home. That means no privacy of any kind.”

“What about in the bathroom?”

The Head Mistress didn’t speak for a moment. I wanted to apologize for talking over her. I just sort of blurted out my question. She let the pause linger for a little while before continuing. “We’ll make more progress if you ask questions when I permit it. I have many more calls to make this evening.”

“Sorry,” I apologized.

“You are forgiven. Now, as I have said, your ward has no privacy, not even in the bathroom. You do not need to knock. You may enter at any time. In fact, I would like you to check on her. Thunder Thighs has a tendency to sluff off to the bathroom when she can and frig her dirty little cum-hole without permission. That’s a no-no.”

I nodded into the phone and periodically showed my sister on the ground fingering her asshole.

“Thunder Thighs, can only play with herself, have sex with others, including french kissing and hand jobs with your express permission. If she is caught, I would appreciate you punishing her.”

“Punishing her how?” This time there was a pause and I assumed she was waiting for my response.

“You can use your imagination. The punishment should fit the crime. As her Guardian, your responsibility is to ensure she is well behaved and learns from her mistakes so that she does not repeat them. This is an efficient method of learning. You are doing her a favor by being strict. If she speaks when you are speaking, I would make her lick the toilet bowl clean from top to bottom, but you could go with traditional methods - forty swats on the bottom should be sufficient.”

“Is there any limit on how many swats I could give her?” I asked in the pause.

“I dare say, I like your optimism and eagerness. How many swats do you think you could apply to her fat ass before your arm tired?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, that is the limit.”

I didn’t say anything. I watched as my sister slipped an eight finger into her slippery asshole. Her pussy was dripping, and I thought I heard a small farty-sound escape her pretty little ass. She was probably mortified, but she continued working her fingers in.

“Am I punishing her now by telling her to see how many fingers she can push into her asshole?”

“Oh, is that what she is doing? How pleasant. I’ve placed my own fist up that dirty ass-hole so I think she can fit quite a few more.”

A fist? in my sister’s asshole? Wow.

“You are training TT by offering her an opportunity to amuse you and stretch her limits. You are doing a favor by educating her this way.”

“TT?”

“Short for Thunder Thighs,” the Head Mistress laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.