Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year - Cover

Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jason's sister comes home from College and gives him an unexpected gift - she will do whatever he tells her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex  

woman bent over with a candle in her ass

We were two weeks away from Christmas, so the night air was even brisker because the sun had gone down hours ago.

I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as I shimmied through the window after my sister. This was strangely exciting and dangerous at the same time. I’ve never snuck out of the house in my life. I had no reason to even ponder doing it because I never got invited to parties or shenanigans that would require some stealth around my parents.

I had a tremendous respect for their authority, and a belief that if they found out I was doing this I would be in deep shit. I was fully dressed, and even I was terrified that I’d be caught flat-footed in the middle of this at any moment.

I didn’t have time to grab a jacket because Taylor hustled me out the window to follow her. The air was cold against my face and I knew Taylor must have been feeling the crisp tingle I was feeling all over her entire naked body.

She was not even wearing shoes as she delicately balanced herself on the edge of the porch and dropped herself down the trellis like a gymnast on a balance beam. I tried to avoid damaging any of the roof tiles but I was clunky and not sure of my footing. She shushed me as she dropped down safely into a bush on the ground level.

I could see the dark split in the crack of her ass, as she turned and hot-footed it down the driveway toward the sidewalk of our neighborhood. We live in a typical suburb, and while it is quiet, there could easily have been a cars or people walking their dogs at this time of night.

“Point the camera at the beta. You are doing good, Jason,” the woman on the other end spoke to me. I did as she said and tried to capture my sister’s jog while I slowly lowered myself down into the bush. I dropped the phone and scratched myself on the bushes when I hit the bottom.

“Go, go, go,” the woman encouraged me to run.

My sister used to be a track star. I was not in shape, but I did my best to run and hold the phone. I had trouble at first catching up to her. She was making a long break for it down the sidewalk. Taylor’s long legs allowed her to move rapidly.

“Come on, Turbo!” Taylor didn’t even look over her shoulder to see if I was following her while she streaked through the neighborhood.

I was smiling. This was stupid and I didn’t see any point in doing this through our neighborhood. It was also the most fun I could say I had in a long time. My sister dropped down behind a car when she saw a car’s headlights in the distance. It allowed me to catch up to her. I dropped down next to her.

“Don’t hide next to me. You have clothes on. No one is going to care that you are outside, Squirt!”

I stood up and faced the car. “Well, not like that! Now they are going to see your head pop out,” my sister had a lot of common sense, but I got the impression she was used to streaking because she anticipated when a garage door was opening or a car was coming and dashed into the bushes.

I stood there filming. I could occasionally hear a stifled chuckle on the other end of the phone. This was really happening. I had been the butt of so many of my sister’s wicked little jokes, that in the back of my mind I was still worried that she was going to somehow end up with the tables turned on me.

I could picture some big black guy at the stop sign on Farmington street. He’d insist we swap clothes and then I’d have to run home naked. I blushed thinking about it.

We live in a fairly affluent neighborhood, so there were plenty of street lights – much to my sister’s determinant. She ran and then occasionally dodged behind mailboxes, trash cans, and cars to hide.

I could see the outline of her tits bouncing when she ran, and her big butt seemed to keep time with them – bouncing at the same rhythm when she ran. I had never seen my sister’s naked body until the night previously, but I’ve seen her in bikinis before.

I never noticed until she was fully nude that she wasn’t perfectly symmetrical. Her butt looked bigger than I thought it was. One of her nipples had a big freckle on it as well. They reminded me of two eyeballs staring at me. My sister didn’t have time to scoff at me for staring though.

Instead, she controlled her breathing, and anytime I could catch up and get the camera close enough she smiled into the camera. “There is that winning Chi-Ho smile!” the woman on the other end complimented her.

My sister preened a little for the camera. It seemed natural at first, Taylor is a show-off and is so pretty that she has nothing to be ashamed of about her looks – even naked. However, I noticed that she did it so automatically when the phone was close even when she was gasping for air and nervous about getting caught that she may be required to smile for the camera.

We almost got caught at least twice on the way up to the Stop sign. It was exactly a mile from our house to Farmington. It is one of the main roads that connects to the entrance of our suburb.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked when my sister touched the Stop sign and waited for permission from the speaker on the phone to let go and run back home.

“Look, just enjoy your Christmas present and don’t ask so many questions, squirt,” my sister twisted my nipple through my shirt. My nipples were almost as rock hard as hers because of the frosty air. My sister’s nipples stuck out nearly two inches from the base and reminded me of two very tiny little hard dicks.

“Tell her to sing Jingle Bells,” the voice on the phone told me as I followed my sister back home to film her little ordeal.

“Will you sing Jingle Bells,” I asked.

My little sister flipped me the middle finger and ran down the sidewalk. I had a perfect view of her cold ass as she jogged.

“Tell her that Mistress TOLD her to sing Jingle Bells,” the voice on the phone told me. I relayed that instruction to my sister and she believed me.

She broke out into song. “Dashing through the snow, on a one-horse open sleigh,” she sang.

“Louder,” the voice said.

“The Mistress wants you louder. We can’t hear you,” I warned her.

“O’er the fields we go, laughing all the way ... HA-HA-HA!” she raised her voice on the loud part. Most of the houses have big lawns, so I doubted anyone could hear her from their house, but it definitely made hiding more difficult.

The increased risk that we’d be caught heightened my senses and made me acutely aware of a man opening the door to take his garbage out. Taylor noticed him too and hid behind his shrubs but she did not stop singing.

I pretended I was the one singing.

“Christmas Caroling, alone?” he considered me for a moment with a look of confused disgust adding “Pathetic.”

We both chuckled a little after he went back inside and my sister continued on her journey home, dashing all the way!

“Oh what fun it is to ride, In a one-horse open sleigh, hey! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,” she sang all the words to the chorus on continuous loop right until we got home.

The lights were on downstairs meaning my parents were still awake. They would definitely hear us outside as we approached the house. I could hear the crickets in the yard from my room and I was upstairs. This was a quiet neighborhood.

“Head Mistress, this beta ho begs permission to stop singing,” my sister pulled the phone from me. She winked up at me and nodded appreciatively. If this was her practical joke, I liked it. I smiled back.

“Granted, you’ve performed adequately. I will call you in ten minutes. Be in formal dress. Jason I would like you to be in your room when I call back.”

I was disappointed. I wanted to continue the little game. My sister held me climb up the side of the wall onto the porch. We both froze in place when my dad cracked the door to check who it is. “It’s too late for Halloween pranks, but I heard someone out here.”

“It’s probably that raccoon, Michael,” my mom assured him and he shut the door.

My sister and I both whisper-giggled at each other. We had shared something together and I felt strangely connected to her.

It wasn’t until I saw my sister bending over to shimmy through the window that I got to read her tattoo. Her pretty ass was sticking out of the window like a magician’s assistant with half of her legs hanging out into one wintry world and the other half materializing in the bedroom.

“Thunder Thighs,” I read out loud.

My sister sighed.

When we were safely back in the room, Taylor closed the window, and briskly ran her hands over her body to warm herself up.

She didn’t thank me for what I had done. She didn’t even make eye contact with me.

She flicked a lighter to quickly light a new scented candle. My sister had only brought one bag with her from college. She must have purchased the candles when she went out shopping. It was just like her not to use that time to do Christmas shopping and get something for herself. The candle fragrance filled the room with lavender.

I was about to excuse myself and go back to my room when my sister got down on her knees and pushed her body forward. She placed the camera by her face. “Where are you going? Mistress asked you to remain in your room.”

“Yeah, this is your room.”

“No squirt, this is your room, now. I am just using it.”

I doubted her, but I was not going to leave if she didn’t want me to. I felt a little strange about looking at her body.

“Why are you on the floor like that?”

“This is formal dress to a Beta Ho,” was her cryptic reply. Her cheeks were a little blue – the ones on her face and her plump ass. I admired the tiny goosebumps standing up on her backside as I stole glances at her.

I didn’t know what to say to that. “Are you going to tell mom and Dad?” she asked.

“Why would I do that?”

“Because you can be a little tattle-tale asshole,” was her snap answer. She didn’t have time to elaborate. The Snapchat incoming call indicator came on her phone and my sister abruptly stopped talking to me and answered it with the push of her long finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.