Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year - Cover

Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jason's sister comes home from College and gives him an unexpected gift - she will do whatever he tells her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex  

Please Wait while image loads

Taylor sat quietly for a little while as I drove the car. I could sense that she may be getting nervous or antsy. We were on the way to her childhood best friend’s house, and she was completely naked except for body paint and a dog collar.

I explained to her that I wanted her to tell them she was donating her time to charity today – the same story we gave people when they asked us what we were doing in the public square.

“I doubt they would believe that, Sir,” she admitted.

“Yeah, I guess they will see right through that lie and realize that I made you say that because I have some really dirty blackmail hanging over your head,” I snickered.

Taylor smiled appreciatively when she realized I didn’t expect them to entirely buy our cover story.

“Ashley really seems to think you did her dirty when you were best friends,” I said.

“I did, Sir.”

“So, this will be like a little payback for her,” I said.

“Unlike you, she was no angel. She did me dirty right back. She and her mother are ruthless, conniving bitches that are almost as bad as me.”

I observed that Taylor considered me an angel. I wasn’t sure if that was hyperbole to illustrate just how wicked her friend was or if she truly believed I was an angel. I certainly didn’t think I was perfect or entirely innocent. I had try to play practical jokes on her too before she went away to college. I just rarely got anything over on her.

I seldom ever got even with my sister for the practical jokes she played on me, but I did try at times. I had definitely been a bit of a bastard with her now and despite her lapping it up and encouraging me I was enjoying the control I had over her.

“So, you are saying that you don’t want me to humiliate you in front of them?”

“Ashley caught me titty fucking her Dad in her bed. I bought her a butt plug for Christmas to shove up her ass. I am sure she does deserve a little payback. All I am saying is that she probably deserves to be crawling next to me.”

That was an interesting observation as well and a lot to unpack. Did my sister feel she “deserved” to be punished – or did she like to be told what to do?

I texted my Mom to let her we’d be home before dinner, but that Taylor had some more errands she wanted to run.

My Mom texted me back to complain when I said we had one more thing to do. “That girl! Honestly, I can’t believe you let her drive. That was your first mistake. Now, Taylor will be out all night doing what she calls errands but we both know is partying. I thought you guys made a bet that she would listen to you for a change instead of bossing you around? I guess you lost that bet already?”

My Mom didn’t seem to have that much confidence in me. I quickly typed back. “No, I haven’t lost the bet. I actually told her to stop by Ashley’s and try to make amends for the past. She is going to offer to clean their house and do some yard work.”

“Be careful, Jason. Your sister has a way of making something seem like your idea, and then it turns out you’ll be the one doing all the work while she and her friend catch up.”

I showed my sister the texts, and she laughed. “That bitch has my number! I guess this is all my idea.”

“It kind of is. You offered to obey my every whim,” I said.

“Chi-Omega decided I would be your gift, Sir, and made me make the offer,” she clarified.

“You don’t like doing what I tell you?”

“I didn’t say that, Sir.” she offered me a lemony grin and stuck her tongue out playfully. I grabbed it, pulled her close, and pressed the tip of my tongue to hers. Taylor actually smiled and thanked me.

We pulled into the Swallow’s driveway. There was a classic corvette and a beat-up older car in the driveway. The paint had faded and it was worn in spots. This family had a lot more money than we did. I was puzzled why they would have that old hunk of junk in their nice driveway.

I ordered my sister to get out of the car naked, collared and leashed like she had at the park. “Are you really sure about this? They may flip out,” my sister pointed out it was broad daylight as well.

I was pleased by her reaction. I really did want to test her willingness to obey me. Up until now, most of the things we did were at the Head Mistresses direction on some level. Taylor was still getting out of the car but at least she seemed a little apprehensive and reluctant.

I WANTED to make my sister feel that way.

It made me feel powerful.

“You told me you would obey me,” I reminded her as I got out and grabbed her leash. She dutifully padded on all fours with me up the walkway to their house. If anyone was driving or riding their bike past us I paid no attention. They would see my sister’s naked body in the front window soon enough.

I rang the bell and waited. I did have a few doubts about whether or not I should be this bold. It was, after all broad daylight. Their house is a nice part of Germantown. It isn’t quite a mansion by Germantown standards, but it is very affluent in a Spanish villa style with an impressive gated fence.

I don’t know who was more disappointed that no one came to the door. I think Taylor was genuinely looking forward to watching her best friend’s family’s reaction to her covered in body paint while she yipped and frolicked like a dog.

I had this entire thing planned out in my head. I would knock on the door, and Mrs. Swallows would appear wearing something shockingly low-cut and sexy. She’d smell of expensive wine and perfume, and her hair would be coiffed and her nails done perfectly. She would be amused by how Taylor was behaving and not entirely shocked since we showed up the other day, and she stood in their window decorated like a Christmas tree.

Ashley would be there, and so would Stan Fitzgerald. That’s Ashley’s new boyfriend.

“Someone else you probably remember from our high school days,” Ashley would introduce him. My sister would be mortified and humiliated because he was one of the few guys she actually gave a shit about when she used to be in high school.

He was my sister’s longest relationship in part because it was on-again/off-again. The two of them almost got serious and then Taylor would usually get mad over something he did or said or didn’t say or do.

He is tall, tanned, handsome with a square jaw like my father. He was naturally muscular and always looked like a hero since the 3rd grade when I first met him.

I’d make her crawl around and show off her puppy tricks. She’d tell them she was doing it all for charity, but they would think I was obviously blackmailing her. They’d play along and feign interest in the charity while petting her on the head and throwing her expensive dog biscuits.

At some point, Ashley would pull me aside and beg to know what power I had over my sister. I’d be casual and play it off like I had no idea what she was talking about.

I’d trick Ashley into revealing that her Mom fucks around on her Dad. Then she’d say how she and her Mom manipulate his guilt into making him spend gobs of money on ridiculous trips and expensive jewelry for both of them. I’d probably get her to admit that she likes to walk around in a skimpy bikini in front of her Dad when her Mom is away just to manipulate the old pervert further. She would also tell me that she wanted me to offer Taylor to her father and then record it. “My Mom is planning a REALLY expensive divorce and she is going to take him to the cleaners. That recording could be all the jury needs to see. I’ll even give you a few hundred dollars for your troubles!”

In my fantasy version of events, I’d have my phone set to record all of the juicy confessions. I’d tell her that I wanted her to strip off her clothes spontaneously and say that she wanted to volunteer just like my sister to raise awareness. I’d make the two of them titty fuck brooms. I’d say it was required for some reason to be a volunteer and Rachel and her husband would laugh and let me do it. They’d know it was all bullshit but they’d enjoy watching their stuck-up daughter twist in the wind along with Taylor.

Her family would be shocked, but she’d be doing this to avoid me playing the recording for them and destroying their marriage. At first, Ashley would be reluctant of course. She’d tell me that maybe I could stick the tip of my dick into her tight ass, but I couldn’t cum inside of her.

I wouldn’t settle for a quickie in the closet, though. I’d insist, and when she stripped down and started to show off in front of her parents and Stan. I’d suggest Stan keep her that way all the time from now on. I’d make Ashley nod in agreement that she’d love to keep behaving like a slutty puppy after I leave.

Rachel would obviously realize I must have some blackmail over her daughter as well. Her Mom is probably competitive with her and a little jealous of how young she is. She’d probably start teasing and humiliating Taylor and Ashley.

Then at some point, I’d let her listen to the recording I made of her daughter confessing how Rachel fucks the gardener, all the pool boys, even the guy who delivers from Amazon. “Imagine how much less you’ll get in the alimony settlement if the court finds out about all of your amorous affairs, Mrs. Swallows?”

I’d ask her what her maiden name was and suggest she get ready to start using that again after her husband finds out she’s been a hypocrite for holding his one affair over his head while fucking around on him.

“My maiden name is Spitz!” She’d say, because in my fantasy that’s just too funny for it not to be her maiden name. Then she’d start undressing without me having to tell her my terms. “Girls, I’ve been inspired. I’d like to donate some of my time to raise awareness for Christmas pets. How do I look? Do I have to put something up my butt? I have a Cartier diamond butt plug in the bedroom. Stan, would you be a dear and go get it for me?”

In the end, Stan and I would be great friends after we fucked all three of them and jizzed all over their faces. He’d invite me to his fraternity in college and take me under his wing when I got there.

I would have played the confession for her husband anyway though. He deserved to know what manipulative sluts they were. The girls would be too afraid that he would cut them off, write them out of the will and divorce her mother to stop acting like puppies.

Mr. Swallows would offer me a job at his firm as an intern because I finally freed him of all that guilt. I’d be allowed to come over to his house anytime and fuck his wife and daughter.

None of that happened though.

“Hey, the Swallows went to the country club,” A familiar voice said from behind me. It was a friend from school named Eric. I’ve known Eric for a long time from school. He was a nerd like me. He was in the same grade as my older sister, though, and we seldom had classes together.

“Are you the gardener?” I asked. He was clearly covered in dirt.

“You could say that I guess. Mr. Swallows pays me to mow his grass. His wife wanted me to rip out the poinsettias she had me plant in the front of the house because it was almost Christmas, and she didn’t want to be caught with them in her front yard after the holiday.

“That’s dumb,” I said.

“The words I’d use to describe it is insipid, wasteful, and completely asinine, but I needed some money for Christmas Presents. Hey, I have to ask something. That’s your sister Taylor?”

“Yep!”

“Why is she naked?”

“I am not naked. I’m painted up for charity, Adam.”

“The name is Eric. We were in three classes together last year and we’ve been going to school together since middle school. I sat behind you in Math and you always cheated off of me, and you STILL call me Adam?”

“You look like an Adam to me, Sorry.”

I don’t think it comes naturally to my sister to apologize in a sincere manner. That hardly seemed sincere at all. She seemed to be struggling to remember what she did or said to him in school.

Eric couldn’t take his eyes off of my sister’s butt. She was wearing the anal rings as a tail and swishing it back and forth. “That’s bullshit. No charity would let you raise money in the nude,” Eric called her out.

I think he was the first one to say something like that since we started that morning.

“You’ve never seen those girls who paint themselves, get in cages and protest animal abuse for PETA?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, but you never struck me as the type who cared about animals or anyone else but yourself, frankly.”

“I am sorry you feel that way, Eric,” she offered politely.

“Wow, you called me by my correct name!” he said sarcastically. Then he asked why she was really doing this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.