Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year - Cover

Christm-ass Cums Butt Once a Year

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jason's sister comes home from College and gives him an unexpected gift - she will do whatever he tells her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex  

“Hey squirt, did you know that you are adopted?”

“No, I am not!” I huffed.

“No, you are right. You aren’t adopted. We haven’t found a family to adopt you YET. We’ll keep trying. Maybe when I come back home, Mom and Dad will find a nice home for you and my Christmas present will be that you are gone for good.”

Those were the exact words my older sister Taylor told me before she left for the University of West Arkansas a few months ago. She liked to call me squirt. I don’t want to give you the impression she was a toxic bitch. She meant these jokes as terms of endearment.

It was my sister’s classic trademark sarcastic humor on display. She’s been making fun of me since we were toddlers in diapers. I am the second oldest and she has always picked on me way more than she ever did my little brother.

However, the nickname “squirt” caught on at school. Taylor used to be one of the most popular girls at my high school, and everyone knew me as “Taylor’s Little Brother,” and one of her air-head friends even told me she thought my name really was squirt.

I remembered that particular goodbye because she told that joke in front of my parents, and my younger brother Brandon. They all had a good laugh.

My sister as you can imagine looks like the stereotypical all-American girl – the classic blonde-haired, blue-eyed cheerleader. She has used her charm and good looks to not only get away with mocking us but also having us all do the chores while she “supervises”.

When she left for school, the dynamic around the house changed. As the second oldest, I was the one who now looked after my little brother. I made sure our chores and homework were always done. My big sister had always been the one to babysit when my parents went out. However, now it was just me and Brandon and it was like a breath of fresh air.

There was no teasing or playful practical jokes between us like there had been before Taylor left for college. It was refreshing but also a little boring. I won’t say that I missed it right away, but on some level I had grown used to my big sister shaking me awake in the middle of the night “Jason ... Jason! I found it!!!”

“Wha...?” I would rub the sleep out of my eyes while my sister seemed overjoyed for me this year – like it would be different from last year.

“Your personality! I’ve got it on lay-a-way. Just 4 more payments of $29.99 and you can install it and become a real boy! Pinocchio. Now go back to sleep, or the boogeyman under your bed is going to get you! Night, night, don’t let the bed bugs bite Squirt!”

Then she would dash off in her short little nightgown and giggle as she dashed back to her bedroom.

I should also mention something about how Taylor used to dress. She used to wear tight jeans, form-fitting sweaters, and all the things you expect a hot cheerleader to wear. She’d wear a skimpy bikini around the pool, or a short-night gown around the house.

Even though she was my sister – I couldn’t help but notice her curves and bouncy boobs. My parents put porn blockers on my computer when I was just entering puberty, and I hadn’t yet learned how to turn those off. I was curious about girls. I consider it harmless, but Taylor has caught me staring more than once.

You know that moment in that old movie “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” when the hot girl is moving in slow motion while she steps out of the pool, and you sort of lose yourself in the moment? Okay, well she caught me staring.

I was curious and full of hormones, and I was looking more out of curiosity about the female body than I was any sort of dirty thoughts. I mention this embarrassing truth because it is going to be an important detail a little later on.

Taylor likes to bring up the fact I am a pervert, even in front of my parents. Mom and Dad didn’t take it very seriously because Taylor just teases me about it. However, she has often worn something particularly skimpy around me only to see if I’ll stare so she can call me out.

“Caught you creeping, Squirt!” and then she might palm my head with her hand and squeeze, or make a big deal about it in front of Mom and Dad.

They have usually taken things with a grain of salt.

I’ve got the porn blocker off my computer now. I am not entirely ugly or goofy looking, but I am painfully shy, so I hadn’t been talking to girls in school. I didn’t own a car and I’ve never had a girlfriend or even a real date.

I did get to take Taylor’s old room for myself. Brandon and I used to share a room, but once my sister went to college, I moved all of my stuff into her room immediately.

When Taylor was my age, she was already out with a different boy every weekend. She never had any serious relationships. My parents let her stay out late and I knew she liked to party. I’ve never asked if I could stay out late- I’d rather stay home with my video games. I assumed they’d let me if I had a reason to go someplace until two in the morning on the weekend.

I can’t say that I had any complaints for the next few months. I was doing okay in school. I didn’t have a girlfriend, but I had a few girls that I doted on and dreamed of talking to about going on a date. I never got a car of my own. Dad bought a new car for Taylor when she graduated high school, and I didn’t expect him to be able to afford one for me. He told me I needed to be resilient and go out and earn it for myself.

Anyway, let me skip all that and bring you back to a few weeks before Christmas. This story is probably going to sound a little unbelievable at times. Even re-telling it now, I find myself questioning how things played out.

It’s also going to take a little while to get to the really dirty parts, but I am starting at the beginning where every good story begins.

I knew my sister was going to return from school for Winter break. I wasn’t particularly looking forward to it, but at the same time, I can’t deny that things hadn’t been the same since she had been gone.

Taylor was different when my parents picked her up from the bus station. My big sister was aloof, and a little more reserved. She smiled when she saw me and called me squirt, but she didn’t reach up and give me a titty-twister through my shirt or insult me when she saw me.

Instead, she asked me if I had been holding down the fort and whether I had been giving my parents a hard time like she used to do when she was my age. It was obvious she had matured and not just emotionally. She was full-grown before she left but now she looked more like an “adult” and less like a teenager.

It was probably only that I hadn’t seen her in a few months but it just looked like she was an actual grown up now. I still felt like a kid though.

We ate dinner that first night. We used to take turns cleaning the table and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Taylor actually offered to help my little brother and I clean up. That shocked me the most. I politely declined her help and rather than offer a wisecrack she offered, “I helped make the mess, I can help to clean up.”

That night, she watched TV and lounged around on the couch with my parents. I half-expected her to call me squirt and wish me goodnight, but she just waved at me when I went to shower before bed. I brushed my teeth, jerked myself off, wrapped a towel around myself and headed back to MY room.

I need you to understand that we had not discussed sleeping arrangements when Taylor returned. We have a pull-out couch, and a utility room that can double as a guest room.

I will admit that I just didn’t think about where Taylor was going to sleep when she came back. I assumed my parents would work that out with her.

“Learn to knock asshole!” Taylor glared at me with the hatred of 1000 suns exploding. I will never forget those pretty deep blue eyes staring lasers into my soul and how her angry eyebrows felt like daggers being fired at me.

I had opened the door wide without thinking about it and dropped my towel. My dick was flaccid because I had just banged one out a few minutes earlier. She saw me butt-naked and I covered my dick with my hands immediately. I was completely mortified.

“It was an accident,” I think I stammered. I am really not sure what I said in that moment. That moment in time seemed to freeze permanently. I memorized what I saw on the floor in my room and to this day I can picture it exactly as I saw it.

Taylor was naked too. She was on the floor leaning forward with her butt sticking up very similar to the downward dog yoga position. My sister wasn’t doing yoga though. She had one hand frigging her bald, wet pussy like mad. I also had a full view of her pretty, pink butthole and it reminded me of a tiny starfish shaped piece of soft bubble gum. Her asshole puckered and it looked like it blew me a kiss.

She had a scented candle burning, and there was a phone in front of her. I assumed she was either filming it or doing this on Snapchat for whoever was her current boyfriend at the time.

I drank in my sister’s smooth skin, and I memorized all the features of her nubile, but fully developed body. Taylor’s abs were well defined and I could see her tummy muscles heaving as she went to town on herself. She was perfect from head to toe like a porn star. The one part of her body that wasn’t perfectly symmetrical was her thighs were a little meaty.

She was thick, but not flabby. There were no blue veins, but I thought I saw bruising along the inner portion of her thigh near her ass crack.

GET THE FUCK OUT, CREEPER!!” she demanded. I shut the door and was left standing in the hallway in the nude.

My parent’s bedroom is downstairs, but I was afraid they would catch me dashing through the hallway naked. It was scary but the adrenalin rush was immense. I had never felt anything quite like that because I was terrified, and exhilarated at the same time.

The worst part? My dick was totally hard now – painfully so, and my cock was throbbing. I thought I was about to shoot my load without even touching myself. I had to re-open the door to grab my towel.

Taylor threw something at the door, and it almost clocked me before I could close it. I have to admit – a part of me wanted another look.

Brandon laughed when I entered his room wearing only a towel. We always wore our underwear when we changed in front of each other, and I had an obvious hard-on. I hopped into my old bed and pulled the covers over myself. I couldn’t get to sleep for hours afterward because the endorphins from that encounter had raised my pulse so high.

I kept expecting Taylor to come to our room, bang on the door and demand justice. In a way, I hoped she would because if she didn’t, I assumed she would tell mom and dad I had walked in on her. I felt so stupid for not asking if she was going to want her old room back while she was here.

I had moved in, but I didn’t have a lot of things. I assumed she saw my computer and clothes were in the room though. I hadn’t taken down her old posters. She had a few of Bella Thorne, Skai Jackson and Iris Apatow. I had whacked off to those. I had even left up her old pictures and track or cheerleading trophies. I could see why she might have assumed the room was hers when she returned.

The next day, I expected a confrontation. Instead, Taylor said nothing to me. She did look at me strangely, but she kept to herself – frequently texting on her phone. I assumed once again it was a boyfriend, she had from school that she was missing.

She went Christmas shopping with my mom that day. The weather was brisk, but we didn’t have any snow. It was jacket weather, but it was in the low sixties, so not heavy jacket weather. My sister wore a sweater top from her sorority and a short skirt. That surprised me. I thought mom would say something about it but she ignored it.

I was worried that my sister would tell my mother that I had walked in on her. She’d probably leave out the details about her fingering her throbbing wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.