Dinner And A Show - Cover

Dinner And A Show

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: Melody has a dinner date with her Master. But she knows that no dinner date is just that. And she is right - he wants to see his girl "perform" for him!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Illustrated   .

Melody stepped out of the shower, the bathroom filled with steam and sweet smells of her favorite lavender body scrub. She opened the door and began moisturizing her skin in front of the mirror, wanting her skin to be soft and smooth for him. Her reflection slowly became visible as the steam left the room, and she scrutinized every inch of her. She was glowing, and her body tingling all over in anticipation of her date with him tonight.

He liked to play games, all sorts of games. She knew that – it was one of the things she found so exciting about him. She never knew what to expect from him and he always kept her on her toes. Most recently, he had shown her the thrill and sexual exhilaration of being bound and helpless while being thoroughly fucked. She couldn’t even imagine what he might have in store for their date tonight! Thinking about the possibilities made her pulse race and her breathing quicken.

She busied herself going about the house getting ready – she had already cleaned the house and made sure everything was neat, tidy, and ready in case the evening brought them back to her place. Now it was time for her to get ready. She laid out the clothes she felt met the criteria he had set. He told her to wear something “pleasing to the eye and that showed her best attributes in the best way”. Not exactly a specific description, but she figured it was some kind of a test to see if she knew his tastes and what he liked.

She looked through her closet for something that he might find appealing. She settled on her favotie LBD – little black dress. It was a strapless number that fit her like a second skin. It was cut low enough in the front to teasingly accentuate her tits, and it was held up (barely) by a shimmering gold waistband. The dress came to mid thigh and the stretchy fabric fit her like it was painted on!

She then laid out a pair of thigh-top stockings, and her garter belt. She looked through her dresser and found her strapless pushup shelf bra. This would give her both the cleavage she wanted to show, plus it was cut low enough that her nipples would show through when he inevitably got her excited! She picked out a skimpy thong panty and began getting dressed.

Once dressed, she looked at her outfit in the full length mirror in her room. She looked amazing and the dress hugged her every curve. She gently brushed her fingers across her nipples and they responded just as she hoped. Yes this was going to be a fun night! She put on her strappy six inch metallic gold CFM’s and went into the bathroom to do her makeup.

She knew what he liked as far as her makeup went; dark eyeshadow and heavy mascara along with glossy red lipstick and enough blush to make her cheeks just a little pink. She was just finishing up her mascara when her phone rang. She instantly felt her nipples harden against the fabric of her dress.

“I will be there in ten minutes. I expect you to be ready to go and wet for me when I arrive,” he said in a low commanding voice.

Melody instinctively clamped her thighs together trying to put some pressure on her clit. His voice always turned her on and she loved it when he commanded her. God, this man had some sort of strange power over her – he could be hundreds of miles away from her but the second she heard his voice, she was putty in his hands!

She would do anything to please him. She finished her mascara and quickly grabbed her purse. She went downstairs and waited in the entryway of her condo building until she saw his car.

When she saw his white Cadillac CTS pull up in front of her door, she started walking to meet him. Melody was keenly aware of every whisp of a breeze and gentle rustle of her dress – each one sending a shiver down her spine and causing her pussy to twitch, reminding her of what was to come tonight.

“Hello kitty, you look amazing. I am very pleased at your appearance. Are you ready to go?” he said smiling. He took her in his arms and held her as he looked into her adoring eyes. Kitty was his pet name for her and he chose it “to remind you that that pussy is his” he had told her. Well “his” pussy just got even wetter when he said she looked amazing and that he was pleased.

“Thank you Sir,” she whispered softly, hoping her arousal wasn’t too obvious in her voice.

“Are you wet like I asked you to be?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir ... very wet,” she said, blushing a bit.

“We shall see,” he said. He opened the door for her and seated her in the butter soft leather seat before taking his own seat behind the wheel. It was a little bit of a drive to get to the restaurant so as we drove he put his hand on her thigh just below the hem of her dress. His touch sent little electric sparks straight to her pussy and she squirmed a little in the seat.

“You seem a little uncomfortable, my dear. Is there something wrong with your seat?” he asked. He knew what was wrong, he just wanted her to say it.

“No, Sir. It’s just ... your touching me makes me crazy!” she said finally.

“Ahh, but my pet, you love the way I touch you!” he said smiling. It was true, she craved his touch. She needed his touch. She had been thinking about tonight all week and now that it was here she literally ached for his touch.

He moved his hand further up her thigh and slipped under her dress. The hem of her dress was high enough he could slide up to the tops of her stockings, but sitting on it prevented him from reaching her panties and overheated pussy. That was okay, though, what he was doing was more than enough to get Melody’s fire raging!

“Oh, God!” she muttered. She thought she had said it quiet enough not to be heard but he heard her.

“This is only the beginning my sweet...” he said. Melody knew that he wasn’t just saying that – he meant every word!

When they arrived at the restaurant, he gave the car keys to the parking attendant and flipped him a $10.00 tip for a good parking spot. He offered her his arm and they walked into the restaurant together.

“Good Evening, Welcome to Brendan’s Steak and Spirits. Your name please?”

“Anderson, we have a reservation for two,” he said.

“Very good, Sir. If you would follow me,” the hostess said. She led them to their table and they sat down. Melody was nervous and very excited – This was all very new, this public display of their sexual games.

“Lift your dress. I want you to sit bare-assed on the leather seat,” he said as she was about to sit down.

“But Sir ... I wore panties tonight. I didn’t know what you had planned,” she whispered.

“Yes, Sir. May I be excused?” she asked.

“Where are you going?”

“To the ladies room, Sir ... to take off my panties as you said,” she replied, blushing.

“No, do it right here,” he said.

Melody’s eyes grew wide for an instant then she smiled. He never failed to surprise her. But if he wanted her to remove her panties right here in front of everybody, then that’s what she would do. She knew better than to argue or disobey him! Melody discreetly hiked up her dress just high enough that she could delicately remove her panties.

“Here you go Sir,” she said, passing them to him under the table.

“No, hand them to me the right way,” he said. She sighed; he wasn’t going to let her off with anything! Melody handed him the scant garment above the table placing it in his open palm. He brought the lacy thong to his nose and inhaled deeply. Melody felt her pussy dampen as she watched him enjoy her scent.

“There’s nothing this restaurant has on the menu that smells anything as good as this,” he said to her.

Melody blushed, “Thank you, Sir.”

Melody felt the cool leather of her seat begin to warm from the heat generated from the volcano between her legs. As it warmed it got her even more excited knowing her pussy was the heat source. She could barely contain herself as he asked her what she would like for dinner.

“I-I don’t know, Sir. Would you order for me?” she said, afraid if she spoke to anyone, her voice would betray her need. When the waiter came to take their order, he ordered for the both of them.

“For appetizers we will do the steak bits and sauteed mushrooms. For dinner, how about a couple rib eye steaks both medium, with baked potato and sauteed vegetables. And to drink, a couple glasses of your best Merlot,” he said.

“Very good, Sir. I will get this order right in and your appetizers should be ready shortly,” the waiter said, taking their menus.

They began talking and he asked her about her day and about what was new at work, all the usual chit chat. He made no move to touch her, no move to even brush against her, even though they were only inches away from one another. The agony of being so close to him and not touching and the anticipation of what would happen when he did was driving Melody crazy. It wasn’t until after they had finished their appetizers and first glasses of wine, that his hand first went under the table.

“Now, I want you to pull your dress up all the way to your hips and spread your legs wide like the good little slut you are,” he said.

By this time Melody was so desperate for his touch that she hiked up her dress and spread her legs wide almost without thought. Her mouth was dry, her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she felt the coolness as the room air hit her wet pussy lips.

He stroked her thighs slowly at first, from her knee all the way to her pussy lips and back down to her other knee. He kept stroking her, with a touch that was feather light and teasingly slow, his fingertips sending electric currents running through her, making her gasp and softly mewl.

Melody’s nipples grew achingly hard and pushed against the fabric of her dress; it would have been obvious to anyone that looked at her that she was extremely aroused. She felt her face flush and she could hear the thunder of her own heartbeat in her ears. The sensation was incredible, and she hadn’t realized her eyes were closed until she heard his voice.

“Open your eyes, kitty. Look around at all the people in this restaurant. Your greedy little cunt is on display for all of them to see. Do you think they’re noticing? Do you think they can smell you yet as I can? Look at that man over there ... see him staring at you? He sees you – he sees you displaying your wet, hungry cunt to him. Stare at him. Don’t take your eyes off him or you’ll be punished,” he said.

Melody’s eyes locked on her target, her luscious red lips parting and my breathing starting to quicken. He had directed her to look at a man only a few feet away. He must have been in his late 40’s or early 50’s judging from his salt and pepper hair. He was relatively handsome, although he couldn’t hold a candle to her Sir!

Melody stared at him, willing him to look up at her. When he finally made eye contact with her, he raised an eyebrow at her, as if wondering whether or not the “come fuck me” eyes Melody was making were meant for him. She nodded, answering his unspoken question.

“That’s my good girl. Now get him to look down under the table,” he said.

Melody looked down into her lap and pointed subtly with a quick finger, hoping her spectator’s eyes would see what she wanted him to see. Melody looked up at him again and found that he had indeed gotten her message. In the ambient lighting of the restaurant, she could see that his eyes were now transfixed underneath the table on her wide-spread legs and bare pussy lips. Melody’s heart jumped, her nipples got even harder and she felt her pussy dripping. There was serious heat radiating from between her thighs now, and both of them could smell her arousal. Her pussy lips were swollen and slightly parted, glistening with her wetness and her clit throbbed, begging for some kind of stimulation.

Melody unconsciously moaned and suddenly his thumb and middle finger were on her, spreading her puffy, lust-engorged outer lips as wide as they would go. She tensed when she felt the cool air-conditioned air of the restaurant touch her wet interior walls. Then with his index finger, he began softly stroking her inner lips. Teasing them ... rubbing them ... caressing her most private area right there in the middle of the restaurant.

He dipped his finger inside her wet, tight hole and spread her lubrication from the entrance up to her clit. Then he stayed there, rubbing her clit with slow circular motions, then up and down, and side to side. Melody was going nuts, moaning softly, licking her glossy lips, and rolling her head back and forth her, eyes unable to focus.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.