Dragon Son - Cover

Dragon Son

Copyright© 2021 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Jorani has the Narrative

Craig was the one who wanted a little love and sex. I wanted a lot of sex and told him so. I was used to having a lot of sex and missed it.

“I want you to do me until I scream my throat raw,” I told him after we were in bed.

“Okay,” he said, and that was all that he said before he started. What I got wasn’t what I had been expecting. It wasn’t just more but a whole lot more!

He started with hugging and kissing. He kissed my mouth, my eyes, my ears, and my nose before moving down to kiss and lick my breasts then starting to suck on my nipples for a while. This always sets me off and it did. I started to squirm.

From there, he moved down my body lightly licking and kissing my skin to just above my pussy. By now, he was between my legs and he blew on my pussy lips both the outer and the inner ones. Following that he licked me from my bottom to the top of my hood. He continued this for several minutes, and it was really setting me off, and I started to cum.

He kept it up for a time before running that long Dragon tongue of his into my pussy and licking my walls, over and over. I was going insane, but he didn’t stop. Instead, he inserted a couple of those big fingers of his in me like a cock and moved them in and out while rubbing my little butt hole with his thumb.

He had also started to lick and suck on the little button at the top of my hood with his lips and tongue. I just came and came screaming my lungs out and my throat raw from a final colossal orgasm. I couldn’t stop and eventually just collapsed. He brought me to three colossal orgasms in a row like that until I pleaded with him to stop.

“Stop, Craig, please stop! I’ll die of pleasure if you continue,” I begged after the third one. I was drenched in sweat and pussy juice as was Craig. My throat was raw, and I could hardly speak coherently.

“Didn’t you like it?” he asked as he sat up to look at me.

“Yes, I loved it, but I can’t take any more for now,” I told him in a whisper, as my throat was sore. “Besides,” I added, “we need a shower and a new set of sheets. These are soaked,” I reminded him.

We got up and showered. He rubbed soap all over me, but I wouldn’t allow him to touch me between my legs, as I was still too sensitive there. I gave him a blow job in the shower, as he was as hard as a steel bar from working on me. We rested a while after drying off and changing the sheets. An hour or so later, I needed him again.

“Fuck me,” I begged him. “I need to feel that big dick of yours in me.” He grinned and moved over on top of me, before sliding that big Dragon cock of his into me. The rhythm was slow and passionate for a long time while we kissed and hugged each other before changing positions several times. We ended up in the doggie position with him jamming that Dragon cock of his into me, and me pushing back on every stroke. Eventually, the strokes became shorter and faster until we both went over the cliff together screaming.

We collapsed to the bed and didn’t move for a time, as we were both spent. When we could notice what was going on in the room, there was Magic circling around the bed, but it was fairly slow and soon faded away. Finally, we both managed to get up. We needed another shower but just a short one. Afterward, we fell into the bed well satisfied but exhausted. I slept very well that night, cuddled up against Craig.

Since we had started early last night, we were up at a reasonable hour in the morning. After taking care of our morning preparations, we had breakfast at the guest house and finished packing. Most of our possessions and clothes went to the Timeless Zone, as we were only taking the backpacks with us. There was a lot of traveling to do today.

We were at the Town Clock by 8:00 that morning. The buses were supposed to be running every half hour, but it was 45 minutes before a bus arrived. It wasn’t very crowded and didn’t make too many stops to pick up people, but it took over an hour to reach bus terminal #2 in Korat due to the traffic, not that it really mattered. The bus we were taking wasn’t supposed to leave until 1:30 that afternoon.

Craig was again traveling using the glamour of an old Indian man, but a somewhat better dressed one than the one he had used when going to Phi Mai. At the bus terminal, he told me what to do as his Thai wasn’t very good, and an old Indian man wouldn’t be expected to speak much English.

“Take this money and get two tickets on the bus to Lop Buri at 1:30,” he told me, handing me 400 Baht. He then sat down while I went to the ticket window. There were only a few people in line. The ticket seller was a Thai man of about 35 years of age.

“Two tickets to Lop Buri on the bus that leaves at 1:30,” I told him in Khmer accented Thai.

“That is 372 Baht,” he told me. I looked at him in shock.

“Why so much?” I asked still shocked.

“That is the price for two tickets. If you don’t have it, you can walk there for free. If you want to ride on the air-conditioned bus, it is 372 Baht,” he told me in a sarcastic voice.

“Oh, air conditioned!” I said and handed him the money. I returned to Craig after he gave me the tickets and my change.

“The air-conditioned bus is expensive,” I told him.

“Yes, but it won’t stop to pick up people along the way,” he explained. That did make a difference.

There were vendors selling drinks and snacks at the bus station. I got us some sliced watermelon and cold cola to have while we waited for the bus.

One thirty came and passed, but there was no bus. It was after 2:00 PM before the big air-conditioned bus arrived. There were people on it already, but only a few people here had bought tickets for the bus besides us.

We were the last ones in line. The people in front of us had been better dressed than we were, and the driver had nearly closed the doors before we could get on the bus, but Craig cast a quick spell that held the doors open. We got on and the driver took our tickets, but gave us a look that said he believed that we were trash. We moved to the very back of the bus, as that was where there were still empty seats.

Because of the heavy traffic in Korat, it took the bus many minutes to get out of the city and on to Highway #2 leading to Sara Buri. Highway #2 (Friendship Highway) is a large multiple lane highway. The bus traveled very fast, probably close to 100 kph (60 mph) on this road. Still, it was over two hours after leaving the bus terminal in Korat that we arrived at the bus station in Sara Buri. This wasn’t on the schedule, but we stopped there anyway. Several people got off and two men got on. I was going to move to one of the vacated seats, but Craig stopped me.

“Stay here,” he told me in a whisper. “We don’t want to draw any attention to ourselves. We want to remain completely anonymous,” he reminded me. I wasn’t happy about that but did as he said.

Again, due to heavy traffic, it required additional time to get out of Sara Buri, just as it had to reach the bus station there. We were now traveling on a part of road #1 which ran from Bangkok to Nakon Sawan and beyond. Lop Buri was some 49 km (30 miles) from Sara Buri. Road #1 here was a rural two-lane road, one lane in each direction. We had been traveling for about 20 minutes when a road split off from road #1, but we continued on road #1.

We had gone just another few minutes when the bus had to stop because a Thai Police car was parked across the road, blocking it. There were two Thai Policemen standing in front of the vehicle waving for us to stop. The driver opened the doors as the police moved toward the bus. As they boarded the bus, both men in police uniforms drew their weapons.

The two men who had boarded the bus in Sara Buri had taken seats just two rows in front of us. They also rose and pulled out guns.

“This is a robbery,” all four of them shouted together in Thai while waving their pistols about. One of those in a police uniform hit the driver with his pistol knocking him out.

“All of you get out your money, wallets, jewelry, watches, and documents. One of the men from the rear of the bus will collect them,” one of the police told everyone in Thai. One of the men in the back of the bus repeated it in fair English, as there were a number of fa rangs on the bus.

“They are going to rob everyone,” I whispered to Craig, but I was very upset.

“Yes, that’s what I thought would happen when I detected that those two men had guns,” he whispered back in a calm voice.

“Aren’t you going to do something?” I asked in a whisper, still very upset.

“All in good time, sweetie,” he whispered back but didn’t move.

The two men who had gotten on in Sara Buri had taken seats in front of us, but on seeing us, they had ignored us while watching the other passengers. They continued to ignore us now, probably thinking that we were too poor to have anything worth taking. They moved forward to collect things from those in front of us.

A couple of men tried to object to being robbed, and the men hit them with their pistols and then went through their pockets removing their wallets, money, watches, and documents. They continued to move up the aisle putting everything in strong cloth bags that they had brought with them.

I could see a couple of Thai Army Officers seated near the front of the bus. They were very angry about being robbed, but it did them little good, as the men dressed as police put their guns to their heads and laughed at them.

“Take my hand,” Craig whispered to me as the two groups of men neared each other at the front of the bus. I took his hand, and he cast a spell and threw it at those in the front of the bus. He had spoken the words of the spell very quietly but ended it with what sounded to me like, ’Reoigh’. The four men standing in the front of the bus froze in place when the spell hit them.

It required a number of seconds for those on the bus to realize what had happened. When they did, the Army Officers and several other young men jumped up and hit the robbers many times knocking them down. They also kicked the guns out of their hands.

After subduing the four robbers, they started out of the bus to grab the man in the police car. He must have realized that something was wrong, as he quickly put the car in gear and sped away. He had already moved it from blocking the road. One of the Army Officers pulled out his cell phone and started to make a call, but Craig cast another spell that ended in what sounded like ’ciunas’. The Officer shouted into the phone, but finally gave up in disgust as it wasn’t working.

On re-boarding the bus, the Officers woke the driver and asked him some questions. After giving him some water, he got off the bus and did something under it. He returned with some rope, and they tied up the four men who were still under the freeze spell. They left them lying in the aisle. They also collected the bags with the money, wallets, documents, and other things in them.

“We will take these men to the police in Lop Buri. The police will return your belongings after you identify yourselves,” the Officers told everyone in Thai and English, which one of them spoke very well.

It was well after 5:00 that afternoon before we arrived at the police station in Lop Buri. We were well over an hour late already, and it appeared that we would be here for a considerable time.

“We don’t need to be a part of this,” Craig whispered to me after the police boarded the bus and removed the four men. He had canceled the freeze spell on them just before we arrived there. The other passengers were up out of their seats and pressing forward to get off the bus and claim their possessions once the robbers had been removed. I was sure the police would have many questions before any of them were released.

“What are you going to do?” I asked, as everyone had moved well forward by then and we couldn’t be seen.

“We will simply vanish. I’ll transfer us across the street to that restaurant,” he told me and just that quick we vanished. “I don’t think anyone will even miss us,” he told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.