Judy and Her Master - Cover

Judy and Her Master

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

BDSM Sex Story: An 18-year-old girl replaces her Mother as her Dad's submissive after her parents' divorce

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   .

The Bernards weren’t an average couple. Don was dominant while Betty was submissive. The room they set up in the basement, known as the playroom, for their Dom/Sub activities was locked at all times to prevent their young daughter from asking questions.

They divorced when Don was forty-one, and Betty was thirty-nine. Their eighteen-year-old daughter, Judy, decided to stay with her father. She had no idea about her parents’ sexual proclivities, and they never spanked her as a child.

One night, she came home after her curfew. After unlocking it, she opened the front door and heard her father’s voice in the living room.

“Why are you late coming home?”

“Daddy, I just lost track of time,” Judy replies, expecting to be grounded.

“Judy, you know I have to punish you for this.”

“Yes Daddy, I understand,” she states while looking down at the carpet.

Don thinks, “She learned that position from her mother.” then directs, “Judy, come here and lay across my knees.”

Confused, she asks, “Why Daddy?”

“So I can do what I should have done a long time ago when you misbehaved, I’m going to spank you.”

“Bu ... But Daddy, I’m not a child, I’m all grownup,” she stammers.

“So what? I punished your Mom the same way!” he exclaims.

“You spanked Mom?”

“Of course! Misbehavior must be corrected!” he confirmed, “Now, do as I told you!”

Judy slowly moves to where he’s sitting and lays over his knees. He takes the hem of her dress and spreads the back of it on her back, exposing her panties.

“Daddy! You’re not supposed to see my underwear!”

“Judy, I’m the Master of this house. Within it, I can do whatever I want!”

“But Daddy...”

“Shut your mouth! The only thing I want to hear is you counting each time I spank your ass!”

Don raises his arm then brings it down hard.

“One, Daddy.”

He repeats his action.

“Two, Daddy.”

He spanks her again

“Ow, Three, Daddy.”

He repeats his actions two more times, Judy counting each one. Don’s hand drifts down to the crotch of her panties; they’re soaking wet!

As she continues to lay there, he exclaims, “You’re just like your Mom. She loved to be punished and would get soaking wet. Now, get up and remove your clothes.”

She stands and slowly removes her clothing without looking at Don. She stands there in just her panties, waiting for instructions.

“When I tell you to remove your clothes, I mean ALL of them! Take those wet panties off!”

Judy slides her panties down her legs then stands in front of Don, looking at the carpet.

“Now, let’s get two things straight. First, any time you stand before me, you will look at the floor with your hands behind your back. Second, from now on, you will address me as Master, not Daddy, unless we have visitors.”

Judy places her hands behind her back, still looking down, and reverently says, “Yes Master.”

“Now, take your clothes and go to bed naked,” he directs, “I expect to see you naked at breakfast.”

“I understand, Master,” replies Judy and goes to her bedroom.

The following morning when Don enters the kitchen, Judy is already sitting at the table, naked. She immediately stands and assumes the position as Don instructed.

“Good morning, Master. May I bring you some coffee?” she asks.

“You may,” he allowed.

Judy brings him a cup of coffee, then asks, “May I sit, Master?

“Go ahead and sit down, Judy.”

“Master, may I speak freely without fear of punishment?”

“Since you’re new to this, I’ll allow it.”

“Master, I never thought I’d like being dominated like this, but I find that I do. Last night you said that Mom also liked to be spanked. Is there more to this this than spanking?”

“Yes Judy, there’s much more.”

“Would you teach me?”

“If you desire to experience me causing you more pain, I will teach you to accept it. Is there more you would like to speak freely about?”

“No Master. Thank you for accepting me as your student.”

When they finish their breakfast, Don reaches into his pocket, pulling out a pair of nipple clamps with adjustable compression and connected with a chain. He clamps one to each of Judy’s nipples, slowly increasing the compression until she flinches.

“You will wear these every day, no exceptions. Each morning I will adjust the compression.”

“Yes Master, I understand that I am to wear them everyday.”

“Now that you have accepted your future, you may see what’s in the locked room in the basement. Follow me,” Bob directs her.

He goes to the basement with Judy following. When he reaches the locked door, he gets a key out of his pocket, unlocks the door, and opens it. They step inside the dark room, and he turns on the lights.

“Oh my God, I never suspected you and Mom were so kinky!” Judy gasps as she surveys the room.

“You are never to enter this room without me!” Don demands.

“I understand, Master,” she acknowledged.

“After seeing what is in store for you, do you still wish to be my student?”

“I do, Master, more than ever!” Judy exclaimed.

Don turns out the lights and leaves the room with Judy following. He locks the door and starts up the stairs as Judy stands there, staring at the lock.

“Come Judy!” he orders.

Her fascination with the lock broken, she follows him up the stairs. They return to the kitchen and sit at the table.

“From now on, when you’re home, you will be naked except when we have company. You will keep a bathrobe on the hook behind the front door in case you have to answer the door. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do, Master.” she replies.

“Now, go to my bedroom and lay on the bed. I’m going to use your pussy,” Bob orders.

“Oh, thank you Master. My pussy is in need of use,” Judy gushes, then runs to his bedroom.

He slowly walks to his bedroom, stripping as he goes. When he enters his bedroom, Judy is on the bed in the doggie position.

“I told you to lay on the bed, not get in the doggie position!” Don reiterated, “Now, get your ass over my knee so I can punish you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.