Encounters With a Witch Proves Interesting for Two Sisters - Cover

Encounters With a Witch Proves Interesting for Two Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This mother of two, visits a witch advertising online for help with disobedient children. The visit turns out helping her take back control in her household, but she begins to sexually abuse her newly given powers over her son and daughter. After sharing these abuses with her sister, changes begin to happen yet again. So how does the witch become even more involved?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Flatulence   Oral Sex  

Kathy’s body was still revved up from her encounter with Michele just moments before, and her son standing there in his shorts and tee shirt. Kathy went for it and again spoke the witch’s spells words: “FAMILY GOOD NOW.” She saw his eyes sort of roll back into his head, like Michele’s were before, not acting like he was even in the moment! Not able to control herself she took he hand and led him to the shower. She stripped off her bikini and then stripped him out of his tee shirt and short. Ohhhhh my, she thought! There her 17 year old son was standing just wearing his jock strap. Kathy reached out and grabbed he cock and began rubbing it. Now with his jock strap off, his cock was becoming quite ridged. She had just seen it standing proud in the speedos, but now in the raw, she was driven near insane.

Down her to knees, Kathy sucked his cock into her mouth and began stroking its length with her right hand. Rob was still just standing there as if his body was in remote mode. His hips began to move and within minutes his young cum flooded this own mother’s waiting mouth. Kathy swallowed her son’s massive cum load and then stood back up. She began kissing Rob, tongue and all. He responded without any direction. Kathy then led him inside the shower, starting the water she stood there running her hands over her body and his. He was soon hard again and Kathy took that as the sign that her next move was in order. Because her master shower was so large, she was able to lie him down on the tile and squat over his standing cock. She drove him deep inside her wanting pussy and began pumping up and down. She was so happy she had been keeping up with her exercises at the gym! Kathy’s leg muscles were very much up to the task as she rode him to yet a second orgasm. Oh how long had it been since she had been fucked this good. She pulled off of Rob’s cock and pulled him to his feet. She used the shower spray to wash them both off well, grabbed towels and moved back into the bedroom. She placed all of his clothes back on, having just a little extra fun placing his man size cock back into his jock strap. She walked Rob to his room and sat him down on his bed.

Lying back on her own bed, Kathy was rethinking the past few hours activities and she was more than happy with her actions, both with Michele first and then with Rob. Feeling herself becoming moist yet again, she told herself that the $5000 she had spent was so worth it! She had no idea how the next days and weeks might play out but was hoping that neither of her children would have any memory of their ... or her actions.

The next day Kathy caught up with Ronda again wanting to share the progress that she had made at home. Ronda was so please to hear Kathy sharing how well behaved her children were being. Especially Rob! Ronda continued to ask Kathy question about all the improvements but she felt like Kathy was holding something back ... something very important. The two of them continued exchanging conversation through the evening by with time Kathy had become fairly drunk. Finally Kathy began to spill. First she shared that she had touched Michele’s pussy and that got Michele eat her pussy all without Michele seeming to know what was going on. Then with a little more encouragement, she finally admitted she had blown Rob and then rode his cock to orgasm, again all without his knowledge. Ronda knew at that moment that Kathy was so drunk she would never remember giving these sexual facts up, ever.

After spending the night, she gave Ronda a goodbye kiss and drove back home. She found Michele and Rob setting in the Living Room watching TV. As she entered she said hi to them and received a hello back from them. Michele asked if her visit with Aunt Ronda was good. I told her it was and that we just caught up on old gossip. Rod shared he had finished raking the leaves in the back yard and had even clean up his room. Michele spoke up sharing she had done most of the laundry and folded and put away the clean clothes. Kathy sat there in amazement, thrilled that things were even better than before. Now her mind was beginning to ponder as to how to craft the following days, weeks, years...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.