Encounters With a Witch Proves Interesting for Two Sisters - Cover

Encounters With a Witch Proves Interesting for Two Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This mother of two, visits a witch advertising online for help with disobedient children. The visit turns out helping her take back control in her household, but she begins to sexually abuse her newly given powers over her son and daughter. After sharing these abuses with her sister, changes begin to happen yet again. So how does the witch become even more involved?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Flatulence   Oral Sex  

Blair continues with giving Kathy some basic instructions about how her spell will help, but stopped and asked her how much she was willing to pay for her help? Kathy thought for a moment and then told Blair to tell her how much and she would pay ... that she was desperate. Blair looked hard into her eyes and told her the spell would cost her $5000. Kathy agreed to the payment amount and told Blair to do whatever she has to do to make this work!

Blair instructs Kathy that upon her arrival back home, greet her son ... well and daughter too, and with them both in front of them, speak the words ... FAMILY GOOD NOW!

Kathy was sort of shocked that those three simple words would bring her life back into order but at this point she was willing to try anything. She wrote Blair a check for the $5000, put the check book back in her purse and drove back home. During this drive, she began to pounder how things might change once she spoke those ... well expensive words! Would she really see an immediate difference in Rob ... his attitude ... his behavior? As she arrived at her house Kathy took a deep breath and became determined that this spell just had to work.

Kathy entered her house and as if by magic, both Rob and Michele were in the kitchen. Michele was making sandwiches for the both of them. Rob looked and his mother and gave her a look of displeasure. Kathy took a deep breath and thought there might not be a better time than right now!

“FAMILY GOOD NOW,” Kathy all but yelled. At first she saw nothing different. Then Rob stood up from the table and asked his mother how her day was. Shocked Kathy stood there for a moment and then thought she should proceed as if it was her speaking with her children many years ago. Kathy sat down at the kitchen table and asked Michele to make her a sandwich too. As the three of them sat there eating, Kathy began asking Rob if he would take out the trash and rake the front yard.

“Of course mother,” Rob replied, “Anything I can do for you.” And with that Rob finished his lunch and began embracing his tasks. As soon as he left the kitchen, Kathy continued by speaking with Michele. She began by asking her if she was alright ... if Rob was bothering her in any way. Michele began crying and quietly began sharing with her mother how Rob was charging into her room and catching her naked.

“Mother,” Michele began, “Rob just barges in and then stands there looking at my body. Even when I yell at him, he won’t leave. He takes my panties so I can’t put them on but I know he is looking at my breasts and ... well my pussy. Sometimes he even smells them, right in front of me ... yuck! Mom, why does he do these things? I don’t know of anything I have done to make him mad at me.

Upon hearing this confession from Michele, Kathy realized that Michele wasn’t trying to turn away from her brother, or even trying to cover up not allowing him to see her breasts or her pussy. Why? Why wasn’t Michele doing something, anything so her brother would not see her totally nude body? Kathy’s mind shot back to doing their laundry and quickly remembered that she had begun to notice Michele’s panties had begun to be quite crusty! Michele’s menstrual cycles had already begun years ago, and she had fully explained to her why and how those monthly bleeds would happen. Sooo ... Kathy then realized that Michele must have already begun masturbating ... playing with her pussy to find enjoyment. Yes, Kathy could remember herself being that age and yes, she too had already fingered herself finding orgasms. Yes Kathy still today masturbates, even using one of her favorite dildos to assist her in reaching the perfect climax. Wait a minute, what about her older dildo, the one that didn’t work with batteries anymore? Was it still in the bottom night stand drawer...

With this on her mind, Kathy leaned in and began hugging Michele. The standard mother daughter hug but then she felt a hand move up to her breast. What in the world was Michele doing? Her hand had already begun caressing her right breast, which was now beginning to tingle. Allowing Michele to continue, Kathy was actually stunned that her own daughter would be so forward. But within a few minutes Kathy released her hug and Michele sat there looking at her as if nothing ... nothing had even happened!

Kathy left the kitchen, saying she needed to pee. Once in her bedroom, she quickly moved to her night stand and inspected the bottom drawer. GONE! Her backup dildo was missing. Michele must have found them and taken the one that didn’t work, thinking her mother wouldn’t even look for any other than the large, black 8” dildo that was supposed to worked on 2 AA batteries, when she had to same that was working just fine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.